Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-09-2020, 02:00 PM
Newbie ;)

seperated from the love of my life like my soulmate please help

hi all, im female, 42 and I live in London, UK. im a psychic very spiritual person. I don't have any other psychic people to talk to at the moment. I have mental illness and no job still now. I can't see my friends and my brother for about 3 years now. I don't want to see my dad anymore anyway. im on my own in my life with no job still. I had a boyfriend before for about 3 years before. he broke up with me before and we are just friends after that now. he is called joe. i'm in love with him and he is the only man ive loved in my life so far. he is the man of my dreams. joe is like my soulmate. ive known joe 12 years now. now joe has moved and I don't have his address anymore. now he has changed his phone and I don't have his new phone number. I haven't seen joe for about 3 years now Ive been talking to him on the phone. I don't know why I don't see him and my other friends and my brother for. I can't see all the people in my life. all of a sudden after talking to joe on the phone for years he has changed his phone and I don't have his phone number now. im in love with joe ive known him 12 years now I keep thinking about him and joe is like my soulmate. all I want to do I is talk to joe and all I want is joe to text me again. I can't bear this. this hurts I think id be heartbroken at the moment. this is tearing me apart. all I want joe to do is text me so I can talk to him on the phone again. I was hoping all this time id see joe again. I did the tarot cards and it don't look good about it. what do you do if you are separated from your soulmate and I can't talk to him on the phone now? I don't know why he is not talking to me for? I thought id never let joe go now. I am worried if joe goes I will never meet another man I love again. I don't know what to do now? I can't cope if joe won't text me on the phone now. if joe don't text me soon I don't know what im going to do? I want to ask joe to come and live with me now if he don't talk to me anymore I can't. joe is the only man ive loved in my life so far the man of my dreams. I don't know how joe can do this really? ive known him for 12 years and he always texts me on the phone before. I feel like the devil is separating me from the people in my life. please help any advice or suggestions please. peace and love sparkle78
Old 08-09-2020, 09:19 AM
Experiencer

I'm not sure what to say but wanted to let you know I can hear your pain.

I'm sorry you are having a difficult time. It's sad when we can be with or see our loved ones for whatever reason. Take care of yourself.
Old 08-09-2020, 09:46 AM
Elfin

Hi Sparkle... I can also feel your pain. It would seem as though you and Joe do share a close bond. Your story reminds me very much of my niece and her boyfriend. They were together ,as a couple , in their teens... She is 30 now, and she loved him desperately.. but he broke up with her after a couple of years , because he wanted to "explore" life...and he moved away, with no contact. She was beyond heartbroken... After a few years he moved back. And they resumed their friendship, but Only as friends, and that was his choice. She still desperately loved him.Everyone in the family were worried about her. In the end , he moved in with her, again ,only as friends. He was renting a room from her, and then we were even more worried about her seemingly tormenting herself. This went on for years.. until 4 years ago, they announced their engagement. They were married 3 years ago, have a lovely little girl, and another child on the way. They could not be happier. But she never gave up on him you see..... As for you, I'm cannot say whether you and Joe are destined to be together... But what I would say is this...sometimes in life you HAVE to be apart first.. for whatever reason... Before you can be together. But I wish you well.
Old 08-09-2020, 10:45 AM
My take?
Everything is perfect - there are no mistakes - there is a reason this is happening.
Use this time to become stronger and happier; independent of anyone.
Think of people in prison that can find the up side - working on themselves -
exercising, studying, learning and helping others.
This is where the phrase making lemonade out of lemons is useful.

Is it easy? What else can we do? Where does the pain get us?
Eventually we have to turn things around ourselves.
And I'm no stranger to heartache and breakups...
What else can we do? Wallow in depression for years? Nope.

Pray and ask God for guidance - when in doubt always ask for wisdom as to why this is happening ...
and be still with an empty cup to allow the insight to come.
Best wishes.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru