Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 23-08-2020, 09:07 PM
Pathfinder

What did the first angel you saw look like?

Mine was yellow and he/she has long hair but I could tell it was male. I later on went on to see a couple that were black and white and they were oh so beautiful. Please share your experiences thanks!
Old 23-08-2020, 09:34 PM
Ascender
I think I've only ever seen one, and I only saw the bottom part of her dress as she was walking away. The dress was white, flowly, kinda sparkly..
Old 23-08-2020, 10:16 PM
Pathfinder

Oh how beautiful! I love how angels take pride in presenting themselves to us in such elegant ways.
Old 25-08-2020, 11:16 AM
Master

It was during a very bad time. It was a bright white light sphere. It talked to me in a way I myself could understand, even though my mind works like that.
Old 25-08-2020, 11:45 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by realizefun
It was during a very bad time. It was a bright white light sphere. It talked to me in a way I myself could understand, even though my mind works like that.

I've seen the same golden bright light sphere, In earthly terms, it was bigger than my body and it looked like the Sun but it was good for the eyes.
Old 25-08-2020, 12:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I've seen the same golden bright light sphere, In earthly terms, it was bigger than my body and it looked like the Sun but it was good for the eyes.

Very nice. The one I saw was just there and didn’t interfere much with the energies around me. Also, it was smaller than me. Would it have any symbolic meaning? Or just how the mind translates it? Very nice..
Old 03-09-2020, 01:55 AM
Pathfinder

The first angel I saw was in a white-out vision. He was dressed in white, powerful and was standing in the entry to our house. He had the most glorious wings. Every house I have lived in, I have seen angels at least one time. These were enormous beings who pay no attention to me. The second angel I saw was standing before a beautiful winding staircase looking up into the clouds and waiting and listening intently. He was huge, and his wings were magnificent.
Old 03-09-2020, 04:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantPearl
Mine was yellow and he/she has long hair but I could tell it was male. I later on went on to see a couple that were black and white and they were oh so beautiful. Please share your experiences thanks!

I assume they were Angels....... they looked like 2 men.

My car had just come to a stop way, way out from any where. The weather was very cold. No buildings, .......probably for 10-20 miles.

2 young men came by, jacked up my car, found the fuel pump which was located between the two rear tires, removed it and saw that I must have had hit a really big bump and squashed the cover over the fuel pump so it would no longer work. They removed the cover, pounded out the 'squashed' part so it looked like new. Remounted the pump on the car, and made sure it worked.

....... and of course, they refuse any form of monetary. Then they drove off.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 03-09-2020, 08:55 AM
ant

Angels?

We manifest what we think to be true along with beliefs.

Do you believe and trust your mind?
Old 03-09-2020, 09:44 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
Angels?

We manifest what we think to be true along with beliefs.

Do you believe and trust your mind?

Not really... I've seen with my own eyes one of my collegues totally covered in this golden white light, as if this golden white light was emanating out of his body. His face, his hands, his whole body. I was 18 at that time, I had no idea about aura and things like that, to me, that was something that I have never seen before. Few days later he died in a car accident.

I was passing by him when this happened, the nature of this meeting happened in such a way that there were no words spoken, I was going to our classroom and he was leaving. I turned my head back to see more of this incredible light and I could not believe it.

Sometimes we see things that are part of the "bigger" picture and not part of our belief systems.