Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 08-08-2020, 09:45 PM
Seeker

Stones for healing from childhood abuses

Hello everyone,

I'm looking at stones and was wondering which ones are usually advised for healing childhood long term traumas (PTSD)?

I usually pick stones by feelings, but I was curious to know which ones are fitting for what I'm looking as effects.

Thanks!
Old 08-08-2020, 10:27 PM
Just Tim

Hi VoicesofSpring !

I'm not knowledgeable in crystals, but after a quick search, none of the articles I read are agreeing on which crystals would be suited for childhood trauma. One that comes up in many of them was turquoise.

But I created a thread in which I told my whole story, it's long posts mostly but I wish for you to find comfort at least in knowing that you are not alone, and there is always possible recovery.

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=135874
Old 09-08-2020, 09:30 AM
Master
I don't think there's one advice. It depends on the person, and what stage of healing you are in, meaning what you need now.
Healing trauma is layered. You may need to learn self-love at one point, at another self-confidence, or feeling you can handle yourself and take care of yourself, and so on.

If you search for crystals that work on trauma, so put that in the search query, you'll find a lot. Then choose intuitively.
And bear in mind crystals only support what you yourself work on. They're not miracles cures that solve your problems.
Old 09-08-2020, 12:03 PM
Guide

I agree with the comments stating that there is no one solution fits all with crystals. It takes some experimenting.
That said, I feel that Larimar might help you out in a very positive way. Buy at a trusted seller as faked Larimar is being sold.

Wishing you the very best.
Old 09-08-2020, 03:16 PM
Seeker

Thanks Sylmar.
Old 09-08-2020, 04:51 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I don't think there's one advice. It depends on the person, and what stage of healing you are in, meaning what you need now.
Healing trauma is layered. You may need to learn self-love at one point, at another self-confidence, or feeling you can handle yourself and take care of yourself, and so on.

If you search for crystals that work on trauma, so put that in the search query, you'll find a lot. Then choose intuitively.
And bear in mind crystals only support what you yourself work on. They're not miracles cures that solve your problems.

I already searched stones and their effects.
I already pick stones based on my feels about it. (aka intuition)
I already know that stones are not miracle cures.
I already know what I want to work on, PTSD symptoms.

It's my honest straight reply. I'm tired of people like you replying without :

-Reading properly the OP.
-Without asking for clarifications on what the OP ask.
-Assuming knowing what the OP do/don't do about things.
Old 09-08-2020, 05:06 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim here
Hi VoicesofSpring !

I'm not knowledgeable in crystals, but after a quick search, none of the articles I read are agreeing on which crystals would be suited for childhood trauma. One that comes up in many of them was turquoise.

But I created a thread in which I told my whole story, it's long posts mostly but I wish for you to find comfort at least in knowing that you are not alone, and there is always possible recovery.

Thanks. I will look into turquoise. I personally found nummite seeming to fit for PTSD and deep unconscious rooted traumas which would fit too.
Good journey in life to you.
I had to remove your thread link before posting a reply because of the posts restriction of the forum.
I read your story you gone from far, bon courage et bonne continuation.
Old 09-08-2020, 05:11 PM
Deactivated Account

Hey Voices of spring. I spend a lot of time in Crystal communities, I found the following from opinions to help for trauma/ pain:

Angelite
Blue Calcite
Flower Agate.
Green Opal -- Very soft and healing,Feminine

The blue stones seem to help. When my friend's mother was in the hospital for heart issues, she gave her a large blue calcite heart for peace. ( careful with the darker blues like apatite or Lapis, they tend to heighten more psychic energy)

I just bought a Flower Agate sphere. I wasn't crazy about it at first, but I definitely built a connection with it. Very soft and gentle

Flower Agate: ​Beneficial for: Emotional Disease, Emotional Trauma, Negative Energy Transformation, Perception, and Self-Confidence, Aura Stabilization, Concentration,
Old 09-08-2020, 06:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoicesofSpring
I already searched stones and their effects.
I already pick stones based on my feels about it. (aka intuition)
I already know that stones are not miracle cures.
I already know what I want to work on, PTSD symptoms.

It's my honest straight reply. I'm tired of people like you replying without :

-Reading properly the OP.
-Without asking for clarifications on what the OP ask.
-Assuming knowing what the OP do/don't do about things.
Nice reaction. Very respectful to someone who put time, thought and energy in trying to help you.
But at least I know what kind of person you are now, and I will not make the same mistake again. Plenty of people who are decent and polite and do appreciate help.
Old 09-08-2020, 07:52 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Hey Voices of spring. I spend a lot of time in Crystal communities, I found the following from opinions to help for trauma/ pain:

Angelite
Blue Calcite
Flower Agate.
Green Opal -- Very soft and healing,Feminine

The blue stones seem to help. When my friend's mother was in the hospital for heart issues, she gave her a large blue calcite heart for peace. ( careful with the darker blues like apatite or Lapis, they tend to heighten more psychic energy)

I just bought a Flower Agate sphere. I wasn't crazy about it at first, but I definitely built a connection with it. Very soft and gentle

Flower Agate: ​Beneficial for: Emotional Disease, Emotional Trauma, Negative Energy Transformation, Perception, and Self-Confidence, Aura Stabilization, Concentration,

Hello Clover,

Thank you a lot for your sensible reply, I appreciate it!
I looked up the stones you advised me, and I like a lot the green opal in its raw form, it's like a river in a forest, very soothing!
And the angelite and blue calcite have a soothing colors. I noticed that lately I surrounded myself with light blue color (clothings and bed colors), and now I get it! To soothe "burning emotional body", pale blue and blue-greenish pale helps me.

So I looked light blue stones and decided to go for a celestite raw stone and a green opal raw stone.
Thanks!