Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 30-07-2020, 01:07 PM
Experiencer

When spirit comes through in minds eye

My Nan passed few years back and she came through last night in my minds eye. This is usually how I see spirit. When she came through there was no message or nothing. As she stood there looking at me I realised something and never thought about it before until last night. With her was my guide but they were not standing side by side. Behind my nan was black void.
Since she’s passed away she’s always come through in the same way like she’s just appeared from the void.
When I have seen other spirits in my minds eye there is always a background, always. But with her not.
I’m now thinking has she not moved on after these years gone by. If so why not. Or is there another reason. I don’t understand. Can anyone help me with this one
Old 31-07-2020, 02:04 PM
Experiencer

Anybody...............
Old 01-08-2020, 01:05 PM
Master
I agree with what you're suggesting there, she may be lost and needs your help - work on getting her to the light... you can work out how to do this with the help of your Guides, but 'you' are the one who has to do it to help her... At least she and your support got the message to you, that's a good start... Good luck you can do this - use the 'Power of your Mind' in meditation to connect to 'her' and help to get her to the light with the help of your Guide...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 01-08-2020, 01:58 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabane27
My Nan passed few years back and she came through last night in my minds eye. This is usually how I see spirit. When she came through there was no message or nothing. As she stood there looking at me I realised something and never thought about it before until last night. With her was my guide but they were not standing side by side. Behind my nan was black void.
Since she’s passed away she’s always come through in the same way like she’s just appeared from the void.
When I have seen other spirits in my minds eye there is always a background, always. But with her not.
I’m now thinking has she not moved on after these years gone by. If so why not. Or is there another reason. I don’t understand. Can anyone help me with this one
hi, may i ask - you haven't seen her step out of a black kind of hole and change form and then become you nan? I have to ask this because i have seen it happen, not just one person but several beings. when i remember having been a ghost (long story, gonna spare you from that one ha ha)there was mist all around me. when i in what i thought was dream and was trying to talk to someone in a coma i remember thinking that persons name over and over and suddenly i was with this person but couldn't see it, ti was again this fog, incredible fog, but i was giving the current updates, the person ask me if had died, i said no no, and just kept giving the current information, if i remember this right this went on for weeks, now and then i would remember going to her. but i thought it was just dreams. then one day as this someone had woken up and was improving great and so on - when seeing me sort of let everyone else step aside, hug me and began saying thank you - thank you for visiting me, thank you for telling me, you found me. that really spook me out - because i honestly thought it was just dreams and i have no idea how we even did that, but i was told i had come where ever this person was and calm down with the current medical information i had. i think there are most likely many dimensions in the after life, many realities. it is not at all as easy as someone thinking well just go to the light. as a ghost - i sure as hell (can i write that??) did not see any light. i was there as real as i am in this reality.

i remember too as a ghost that it was telepathic communication going on but i was not familiar with it so when I heard voices calling my name I had no idea if they were good or bad or what they were - i just knew there seem to be entities in the mist, I was very much afraid. this is where it gets funny. we human learn to be afraid of ghosts - but I was the most easily frighten ghost there was myself.

What is so strange is that it was like we were all blind there, but I had no trouble seeing earth, seeing the people on earth. And I can't explain that. I was shock when i found out who i had been in that life and what i had seen as a ghost - particular people, house, a special event - had in fact happen. blew my mind. (you don't want to know all the time i spend looking in old papers, ancestry.com in order to find my past life self...)

what it could very well be with your nan is that there are spirits from her soulgroup and others, we may not have them all with us during current life time so they are up there, as they say. anyhow - they might have tried to contact her through the mind -but she might be afraid to answer, or might not know how she is going to do that.

did you nan die any abrupt death or something? is she fully aware she is dead?

when i was a ghost i died young and it wasn't expected and it shocked me and to be air out of that shock i don't think i function quite normally. it could be the same with your nan.

you could ask for help from the other side to help her and either find a medium who can see her where she is or try to develop this yourself, because you have already described your ability.

there are on youtube meditations about seeing loved ones in the afterlife - try that perhaps and see how it works - if you can get in contact with her.

there is no seeming time there on the other sides, realities, not to my memory, so my time reality was somewhat a blur, but i could see that it could be day and night at earth. this is how i think spirits can be trapped in a certain reality after death - no idea how much one has been dead or one been there etc, one's time rule is just off the chart, but this is only my own personal thinking, experience. so even if it for you has been a very long time that she has been dead she may not at all have the same time perception, so don't worry about that part.
Old 24-08-2020, 02:48 PM
Master

Seeing that void is clearly a message to in itself. Ask her what it means.
Old 24-08-2020, 05:13 PM
Administrator
Hello

I do not feel she is stuck more its a message for you about the "void" in your life path your not seeing. What is holding you back from something you wish to do or maybe have to do your avoiding ?

Being that you see her with your Guide might well again be a message that something needs you to pay attention to it. Guides are there to guide us as we are the one's that have to do the work.

Lynn
Old 25-08-2020, 07:35 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabane27
Anybody...............

It's seven weeks since you asked for help. Did any of the replies do that?
Old 09-09-2020, 02:33 PM
Master
From what i've read from Josephine Maccarthy,the void is a place of power that you can access everything and everyone.Maybe this spirit was showing you this access point.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/112978010/the-void-explained

Last edited by lomax : 09-09-2020 at 06:33 PM.
Old 22-09-2020, 04:27 PM
Pathfinder

I've had dreams about my childhood dog. He died when I was 18 after 12 years. Broke my heart. It's been a very long time since I dreamt about him. But when I do it's so vivid. I'm a child again. He's running about in the garden. I remember once I kept calling him in my dream. Eventually his ears pricked up and he ran over. I believe that he came home �� ��
Old 12-11-2020, 11:38 AM
Experiencer

Sorry. Iv had issues with getting on this site and posting for a while now. It’s all sorted.

I have asked my nan to come forward to explain with a few subtle answers.

Firstly tho.... a few years ago I had been on a kundalini path which came to fruition. Iv written about this before on here I think. A lady came through my window in robes and disconnected me from back of my head. I found myself in the void/unmanifest. I was aware of no body and just thoughts and saw gold light source and merged into n it and now have this gold light spark below my heart chakra. Also within the gold light as it merged into me I saw the golden crystal light city within it.

When my nan passed away few years ago. I wasn’t in contact with my mum due to relationship breakdown. My nan wasn’t on talking terms with her either. They sorted things out with each other few days before she died. A few days after she died. My nan came forward. She also then was stood with a void behind her as she came through. Her message at the time was a big crazy. She said to forgive my mum and that my mum will make the first move and to expect it coming. I remember communicating with her within this void and saying no I’m not having it no. Within a few days I got a message of my mum asking for us to draw a line and start again. I decided yes ok. This was the first time I saw her come through within the void.

In the last year or so she has come through few times and every time it’s within the void. She has also been leaving in ur face signs that leaves me bewilded. She’s definitely trying to tell me something but when I ask I get no response. It’s like it’s a riddle and have to figure it out. Very frustrating.

Most recent events.... I was trying to sleep one night and heard my name. Then she popped up right infront of me with void behind her. It’s definitely her coz I can sense her energy. Anyway she pooped up infront of me laughing saying to me Iv given u the answers. I thought well no u haven’t lol.
So I had this photo album given to me by my mum. She said it was my nana and it’s photos of me and my sister and nan n granddad. This photo album I left on the side in my sons room. I heard a huge crash coming from that room and legged it up the stairs. Was alarmed to find the album on the floor. What alarmed me was the album was closed but a photo was placed on top. I’m n the photo was me sitting on my mans lap.

Then about a week ago my mum calls and says nans freaking her out, my nan passed away from having a fall but what took her was a really bad hives infection. Ever since she’s passed away my mum keeps getting hives. My mum rings me and says nans freaking me out. She goes on to say I’m having a hive attack and something weird happed same night the false rip happened. Never told my mum about the photo album. She goes on to say well the photo has appeared in my spare room. She said it’s a be of my nan very young wen my mum was a child. She said she doesn’t have a clue how the photo ended up coming out her photo album and placed on the fire mantle in spare room. She’s turned the spare room into her work place. She said she walked in and was the first thing she noticed. Give me shivers up my spine.

At the same time all this going on. There’s a man who was like a grandad to me. He passed away a few years ago also. He keeps coming through but with no message. Then wam he came through physically yesterday. It was daylight and was watching my son play. Out of know where this grey smoke wisped across the room right infront of me. Even my son saw it lol. I’m knew it was his energy and heard a voice say John which was his name then chief matron followed. Don’t have a clue what it means.

But my nan and him are both coming through in loads of ways trying to get attention but I don’t have a clue why.

John does not com through with a void behind him like my nan does.

Also her energy is so much stronger than most that do come through