Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 30-01-2020, 05:55 PM
Master

It's impressive how long your messages can be, mine are always short but I hear them, there are voices talking in my mind, so to say, but only when I meditate, this usually happens just few moments after I start to meditate or it can happen later on while I achieve a deep state of meditation.

My body has spontaneous movements and I see a flash of light, when the voice appears, I am no longer in this world, it's like I am in another place then I return back and I usually feel that my legs are stretching as if they are under the effect of some intense energy.

There are two ways that facilitate this experience ( two ways I found ):

1. Focus on nothing and expect nothing, as if you are letting yourself fall asleep.
2. Focus on your breath.

There is one more way but this requires you to keep asking again and again and again the same thing ( you can use any words you like but it has to be about one certain thing ), usually there is a "rude" message back, like, what do you want, why do you keep asking the same thing, and things like that.
Old 31-01-2020, 06:33 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
It's impressive how long your messages can be, mine are always short but I hear them, there are voices talking in my mind, so to say, but only when I meditate, this usually happens just few moments after I start to meditate or it can happen later on while I achieve a deep state of meditation.

My body has spontaneous movements and I see a flash of light, when the voice appears, I am no longer in this world, it's like I am in another place then I return back and I usually feel that my legs are stretching as if they are under the effect of some intense energy.

There are two ways that facilitate this experience ( two ways I found ):

1. Focus on nothing and expect nothing, as if you are letting yourself fall asleep.
2. Focus on your breath.

There is one more way but this requires you to keep asking again and again and again the same thing ( you can use any words you like but it has to be about one certain thing ), usually there is a "rude" message back, like, what do you want, why do you keep asking the same thing, and things like that.

I definitely relate to getting "rude" messages, however, I don't really do any sort of meditation or go into any sor4t of trance to begin the channeling, I just simply switch over to the unconscious thoughts that are coming through. Let's try a little more channeling:

+++
Hello all, it is we, the challengers of virtue. We come to you now as a whole entity subsidized by the balance of positive and negative forces. We can give you another clue, hold onto your hats. This one goes out to the man in blue, for he is a true dynamite. One such as he, can give out blue wisdom freely, the blue setting the tone for things to come and things gone by.

Once we come up for air after spend much time in the pit of despair, we will see a brand new light, a blue light, shining, beckoning forth with apparent glee. Don't mention the Aaswards (never heard this word before I don't think). The diamond dimension is pulsing with a vibratory energy unlike any other present in the other 9 dimensions.

We are close to finding a key, there are 7 keys, one key is already with you.
We should find the next key at a level beyond recognition, we may, in other words, not realise when this key has fallen into our hands. Deja Vu for some is a key, the moment that weariness comes wandering back to the fold and reminds us that, haven't we been her before?

Sure, most of it doesn't make sense, but it's fun to read, and reading the pure unconscious thoughts of a collective union is telling in many ways. We gather some things, we discard others. Simply put, if you do not understand the "wisdom" you are receiving from the unconscious channeling, then move on and ignore it, it may be a negative entity playing games with you.

This is important! ALL channeled thoughts that confuse you or are hard to understand or don't make much sense, are best to be ignored. These are most likely designed to confuse. Once you enter the telepathic universe, you will find that there are negative forces who pose as positive ones in order to trick you into gaining their trust. You are only you, and divided/compartmentalising your mind is a difficult task without any physical representation. Try and think of your mind as four parts in a diamond shape. At the top is the higher consciousness, the left and right are your two competing, dark and light, egos, and at the bottom rests the great unrest, the distinctive darkness, the urge.

We hope this has been somewhat useful for you, receiving such nonsensical wisdom is part of the game and we hope that you understand the game well enough in this point of your journey that you can see through the mire of bull**** to pull at the juicy diamonds of wisdom that beckon your name.
+++

Hmm, gonna post this and then go back and read it, this was an interesting channel sesh, gonna be hard to make sense of though.

Cheers everyone!
Old 31-01-2020, 10:53 AM
Pathfinder

Felt like doing a little more channeling. Tell me if this has been useful for you to read.

+++
The guide to consciousness it through the window. We can sometimes receive the words in advance in order for us to predict and correct a word if need be.

Once you catch on to the rhythm, you will understand more and more with every word you read. The important thing to take away from this experiment is that there are two sides/parts of consciousness. The marrying of the two is whatcha wanna do!

Anyway, never mind us, we are gathering information as we speak. You all are looking at us dreary eyed, not even looking for answers. As we spoke to you before, Humble Bob's ego venue has more answers than you think are permitted.

He has managed to tap into the pure unconscious wavelength and, for the moment, he is presenting pure unconscious thoughts. You do not need to understand it all at this time, but if you help Humble Bob on his journey he will be very gracious when he finally sees his time in the sun.

This is our device that we use on a daily basis. Trust not all the words you say, just listen and take it all in. Take everything with a grain of salt. This is a very useful exercise, try to remove, for a day/24 hours, your ENTIRE belief system. Everything you thought you knew for certain? Have it removed for the day.

You will feel such a sense of relief, a money off your back, that you will enjoy the new you like a spectator of an event that has never been seen by human eyes before. We talkin aliens?

Hells ya, baby, we talkin aliens.

---

Anyway, never mind that last bit I think, it might be confusing. I try to avoid talking about aliens too much.
Old 31-01-2020, 01:41 PM
Master
Hi Humble Bob, nice to see you back. I have a channelled poem from a few hours ago I'd like to share hope that's cool

Hi dear friend I'd like to ask when does it all end.
Me feels it's an ever evolving trend.
A belief in which we must defend.

And who is this trickster they speak of but not so clear.
Who balances between enlightenment and fear.
The trees no more than them my dear.;,,,,;,,,,;,;;,;;;;,, friend

And when we awake we only joke.
So have a merry little toke.
And whotch it all go up in smoke.
And capture wisdom words once spoke.

But to relieve this seemingly eternal pain.
We must go back to spirit then return again.

So others would just say they don't give a hoot.
And have no time to discuss or dispute.

But we know better my cosmic friend.
For we know the story has no end.
in places where others do not.
Old 01-02-2020, 08:52 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
Hi Humble Bob, nice to see you back. I have a channelled poem from a few hours ago I'd like to share hope that's cool

Hi dear friend I'd like to ask when does it all end.
Me feels it's an ever evolving trend.
A belief in which we must defend.

And who is this trickster they speak of but not so clear.
Who balances between enlightenment and fear.
The trees no more than them my dear.;,,,,;,,,,;,;;,;;;;,, friend

And when we awake we only joke.
So have a merry little toke.
And whotch it all go up in smoke.
And capture wisdom words once spoke.

But to relieve this seemingly eternal pain.
We must go back to spirit then return again.

So others would just say they don't give a hoot.
And have no time to discuss or dispute.

But we know better my cosmic friend.
For we know the story has no end.

I don't mind at all! Your poem was wonderful and I felt like I was following along all the way through. Can I guess what it's about? It's about how you can smoke weed and communicate with an entity other than yourself. It's often all sorts of other entities, including some kind of malevolent trickster.
The last half is about how all of this stuff is impossible to explain to people with closed minds without them thinking you're just a crazy person but that you can learn to be content knowing this information on your own and not concern yourself with sharing it because you think it might be impossible.

Was I at all close?
Old 01-02-2020, 05:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleBob2
I don't mind at all! Your poem was wonderful and I felt like I was following along all the way through. Can I guess what it's about? It's about how you can smoke weed and communicate with an entity other than yourself. It's often all sorts of other entities, including some kind of malevolent trickster.
The last half is about how all of this stuff is impossible to explain to people with closed minds without them thinking you're just a crazy person but that you can learn to be content knowing this information on your own and not concern yourself with sharing it because you think it might be impossible.

Was I at all close?
Do not read this post as it has come up 2 times for some reason the next one is the updated one.
Yes you were very close but the bit about the trickster was about me.
When I channel poems the next line comes so fast I do not have time to see how it looks to someone else reading it.
When I first got my pack of tarot cards the first thing I did was ask which card am I and I got the fool.
I new strait away whot they were saying. I always edit them after but this is about channeling so l gave you it as it came.

I'm going to send you a question and would be very interested to see who and what you channel.

Last edited by Pagandell : 01-02-2020 at 07:38 PM.
Old 01-02-2020, 06:25 PM
Master
Color

Quote:

Was I at all close?

When I channel poems the next line comes so fast I do not have time to see how the poem looks to someone else reading it.
When I first got my pack of tarot cards the first thing I did was ask which card am I and I got the fool
I new strait away whot they were saying.
I always edit my poems after but this is about channeling so l gave you it as it came.

I'm going to send you a question and would be very interested to see who and what you channel
Also if you would like to send a channelled message/ question from who ever comes through to my tarot cards I can do you a 3 card on that it's something l have not done before so it would be interesting

Last edited by Pagandell : 01-02-2020 at 09:41 PM.
Old 02-02-2020, 06:15 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
When I channel poems the next line comes so fast I do not have time to see how the poem looks to someone else reading it.
When I first got my pack of tarot cards the first thing I did was ask which card am I and I got the fool
I new strait away whot they were saying.
I always edit my poems after but this is about channeling so l gave you it as it came.

I'm going to send you a question and would be very interested to see who and what you channel
Also if you would like to send a channelled message/ question from who ever comes through to my tarot cards I can do you a 3 card on that it's something l have not done before so it would be interesting

Ah, I see. That makes sense. I think we're on the same wavelength for the most part.

So, when you say you're going to send me a question, do you mean telepathically? And I have to see what comes through? I can do that.

Ok, I'm going to start channeling in a moment.

---
Well, it is I again, the trickster, ready to inform you of the oncoming slurry of investigative journalism that is coming your way. True to nature, the looker sees only a small portion of the venue that the looker stands in. 360 vision is not feasible to the to eyed man, yet it is not only a possibility, it is an inevitability. We hope that we have understood your question, it is not our want to confuse or dissaray. We hope you get something out of this, enough to continue to pursue Humble Bob's newfound abilities.
---

Hmm, let me know if that answered your question, the 360 vision was the most specific thing in there, did your question have to do with that? I don't have much faith that the channeling can guess exactly what others are thinking, it works differently at different times.

Ok, and now I'll channel something for your tarot cards, that sounds really cool, thanks for the suggestion! Alright here we go:

+++
Hello, it is not our concern for who concerns themselves with the concerns of others, our only concern is that the concernment remains for a concerning amount of time. My question is, how long will people remain concerned about Humble Bob before they realise that he is on to something?
+++

Hmm, I guess that is something I would like to know. People seem to be misinterpreting my words and intentions across the internet and even in my personal life. In short, people are worried that something's not right. The people that know me well, know that I'm fine and even agree that I'm definitely on to something, but when I start trying to tell people that don't know me, they just don't seem to take any notice because I sound like a random madman. Will this always be the case?

Looking forward to what your tarot turns up :)

Cheers Pagandell!
Old 02-02-2020, 11:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Ah, I see. That makes sense. I think we're on the same wavelength for the most part.

So, when you say you're going to send me a question, do you mean telepathically? And I have to see what comes through? I can do that.

Ok, I'm going to start channeling in a moment.

---
Well, it is I again, the trickster, ready to inform you of the oncoming slurry of investigative journalism that is coming your way. True to nature, the looker sees only a small portion of the venue that the looker stands in. 360 vision is not feasible to the to eyed man, yet it is not only a possibility, it is an inevitability. We hope that we have understood your question, it is not our want to confuse or dissaray. We hope you get something out of this, enough to continue to pursue Humble Bob's newfound abilities.
---

Hmm, let me know if that answered your question, the 360 vision was the most specific thing in there, did your question have to do with that? I don't have much faith that the channeling can guess exactly what others are thinking, it works differently at different times.

Ok, and now I'll channel something for your tarot cards, that sounds really cool, thanks for the suggestion! Alright here we go:

+++
Hello, it is not our concern for who concerns themselves with the concerns of others, our only concern is that the concernment remains for a concerning amount of time. My question is, how long will people remain concerned about Humble Bob before they realise that he is on to something?
+++

Hmm, I guess that is something I would like to know. People seem to be misinterpreting my words and intentions across the internet and even in my personal life. In short, people are worried that something's not right. The people that know me well, know that I'm fine and even agree that I'm definitely on to something, but when I start trying to tell people that don't know me, they just don't seem to take any notice because I sound like a random madman. Will this always be the case?

Looking forward to what your tarot turns up :)

Cheers Pagandell!

Hi Humble bob sorry but I did not explain my self clearly enough.
I did not mean I would send you a telepathic message I ment I would post you one
I would like you to channel do plants comunicate to each other.
Also the tarot card reading I was into you channeling an entity spirit or alien being that had a question for me and the cards been reading for people for years I wanted to take my cards onto another level

Last edited by Pagandell : 03-02-2020 at 12:14 AM.
Old 03-02-2020, 09:34 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Hi Humble bob sorry but I did not explain my self clearly enough.
I did not mean I would send you a telepathic message I ment I would post you one
I would like you to channel do plants comunicate to each other.
Also the tarot card reading I was into you channeling an entity spirit or alien being that had a question for me and the cards been reading for people for years I wanted to take my cards onto another level

Ah, that's ok, I thought that's what you meant at first.

Ok, so the question is "Do plants communicate with each other?"

I'll channel a response now:

+++
Hello, we are the plants. We are communicating happily with you right now so, yes, we do communicate with each other too. Humble Bob doesn't believe this, but it's important to note that he is letting the channeling say what it needs to say. We plants talk to each other about how to grow, what humans are doing to the planet, and many other things, though we don't communicate any verbal languages, we are well versed in all languages and understand anything the universe, the great mind, could understand itself. You should understand that for creatures and living things that are not as advanced as humans, they're mind is more shared by the universal consciousness, therefor it thinks much like the universe thinks.

We hope this has answered your question.
+++

I think I channeled an entity earlier to ask you question. Maybe it wasn't clear enough, I'll ask again.

+++
Hello, we are an alien being, our name is not important, we wish for you to ask your tarot cards this very specific question....
"How long will it take for Humble Bob to succeed?"

This can also be asked in numerous other ways, but hopefully that's clear enough.
+++

Alright, hope that was of use to you Pagandell! Cheers!