Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 28-08-2020, 03:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi...The shpere is mainly purple and green... With flashes of blue appearing as it is turned...it really is like gazing into another dimension... There is so much to see...
She sounds very nice. Sounds like you resonate with Fluorite, Is that true?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 28-08-2020, 09:35 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
She sounds very nice. Sounds like you resonate with Fluorite, Is that true?
Hi John... Several years ago I suffered so much with dental problems...I was in agony month after month with tooth abscesses.... antibiotics helped...and then I'd get another etc.. I started to carry flourite with my all day, and sleep with it at night....the results were astounding. Otherwise it's just the sheer beauty of this, and to my mind , any other gemstone... I would be hard pressed to choose a favourite ...( Although we all know tanzanite for me is super lovely)....
Old 28-08-2020, 08:11 PM
Master
Fluorites are beautiful..... in a class of their own.

I like the little fluorite wands.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 27-09-2020, 04:00 PM
Newbie ;)

I don't think there is a right or wrong when it comes to these things but there might be a right or wrong for a particular person. For me, I want crystals that are raw, it the most original form I can get. I'm personally not into my crystals being "cute" or "pretty" though its definitely a bonus if they are naturally lol. There are exceptions though, I would be open to a polished tip and rough bottom, or if I am getting a crystal for decoration or something without the intent to use the crystal. My pendulums are polished bc for me its more so the stone and not necessarily how much energy the stone has.

If you are a person that is more sensitive then a polished crystal might work best as a rough crystal might be to strong, depending on what you need it for. You should get what works for you without judgement. If a heart shaped rose quartz works for you then get it! I feel more disconnected to an overly processed crystal so I dont see it working for me, however I let my crystals choose me so maybe one day I will get a heart shaped quartz lol who knows.