Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 26-02-2019, 12:59 PM
Master
And I'm a genius/loving traveller from the land of the innovative ones, LOL.

Too funny...but I like it tries to focus on the positive in its own wacky way

I wonder if someone else would say oh right that is totally you, or think it's not a bit on, LOL....

And probably I'd say, meh...depends, hahaha

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 26-02-2019, 05:20 PM
Master
Hey...just thought of something.

Do you think your handy dandy little chart was the inspiration for the whole "I am a stable genius" thing?

Hahahaha.....hmm...

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 24-09-2020, 05:22 PM
Master
This made me chuckle:

So true, ha ha

Old 25-09-2020, 04:27 AM
Guide

Hi, Sorry if I am totally off base with this post about the energies of Cancer.

I've had a few Cancer's come and go from my life this year.

Whom I hurt very much, and likely won't ever get to be a part of their lives ever again, due to my own severe insecurities. I've had a lot of pain this year, and last.

My dad is a Taurus Sun, but he is also a Cancer Rising. He is just so smart. He just knows things. Two men I was head over heels for are both Cancer Sun's. One had a Aries Rising, and the other a Virgo Rising. They were so alike, yet one was very quiet, balanced, and reserved - yea I was so in love...& the other just a super flaming hot head that I was afraid of in a short while. They were both VERY INTUITIVE - they could read you like a book.

& than a gal, that I really liked, but my trust issue's, I just could not trust her, she had Cancer Moon, Capricorn Rising.

& another man I worked with, he has Aquarius Sun, and Cancer Rising, again just like my Father, just KEENLY INTUITIVE. & SO SENSITIVE. Such a good person. But like me, too sensitive, the type that people run over because we feel too much, we care. Amazingly intelligent, and with great leadership. My dad is also a leader, and so are the other two men, and the gal that I worked with. Also understanding. Could feel you out in a heart beat.

& I remember one of them that did not know of his Cancer rising, had told me that all Cancer's he's ever known were violent. My dad has been violent, and the Aries Rising Cancer well..he was a bit violent or had been in his past.

What I noticed about the two men I was interested in, and my own Father, is that if they feel hurt by you, they will hurt back, even if you were unaware that you hurt them. They want you to hurt the same way they hurt.

All three LOVE to be around water. It is like a calling for them. Boating, Sailing, Swimming, going to the Ocean, being at the Ocean, what ever, sitting for hours in a tub, showers, ect ect

Even with all other aspects (energies) of other signs within them, they are eerily the same. Say the same things, are soft & sensitive to your needs, and will go beyond if they see you struggling or working hard, or they've set you on a pendelum. (sp?)

but if you cross them, watch out! If you hurt them past the point of no return, unless they love you unconditionally to support you, they will cut you from their lives so fast, because it hurts them so much. What I have found is, Cancer Men, love deeply, and are some of the most understanding men to date, they understand a women's emotions as if they were their own. They're not afraid to get gooey with you.

Love it so much. Love these Cancer men. I think I attract a lot of them actually. I've had two soul mate men come into my life in which I could "feel their thoughts on me" - I know cords are due to fear. I am a super soft Virgo women and I attract them like bee's to honey.

I wish I'd never run from this last one.

& Yes, a Cancer, is very moody. Be gentle with them, let them come out in their own time. If you have hurt them in any way, and you have too much fire in your chart, it will just never fly. I am sad to say.
Old 25-09-2020, 06:47 AM
Master
^^ Thanks for your input. I find your experience very interesting. I have many Cancer signs in my family. Yes, they can be very sensitive, even too sensitive for my taste.

Interesting about what you mentioned about hurting a Cancer sign. One of the "negative" traits i hate about the Cancer sign that has applied to me is that we can be very vindictive when hurt. Very unforgiving. We have a hard time letting go of hurt and pain and keep an excellent memory of it. Even if many years have passed.

And yes, i love to be by water.