Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 14-08-2018, 10:02 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Then you think this " What would love do?" and you will have your answer.

Self-love you mean?
Old 14-08-2018, 03:35 PM
Knower

If someone has been stringing you along, you will not get the answer that you are looking for, regardless if you ask for honesty - generally speaking.

From a spiritual perspective, it's important to remember that there is no competition, there is no requirement to be anything. Hold onto yourself, your faith, your knowledge that what is meant to be will be without question.

From a spiritual perspective, this situation would not bother you. From a human perspective, we want to know where we stand. From a spiritual perspective, we know where we stand. From a spiritual perspective, the essence of what you want is already yours. From a human perspective, we see evidence to the contrary but only because our bias is skewed.

We are all human so it is natural to question what is.
We are all spiritual so what we want exists, now, and our delight is to find the evidence of that in the everyday. The more evidence we see of how things are exactly what we want, the more evidence that will present itself to our vision.

<3
Old 14-08-2018, 03:40 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empowers
If someone has been stringing you along, you will not get the answer that you are looking for, regardless if you ask for honesty - generally speaking.

From a spiritual perspective, it's important to remember that there is no competition, there is no requirement to be anything. Hold onto yourself, your faith, your knowledge that what is meant to be will be without question.

From a spiritual perspective, this situation would not bother you. From a human perspective, we want to know where we stand. From a spiritual perspective, we know where we stand. From a spiritual perspective, the essence of what you want is already yours. From a human perspective, we see evidence to the contrary but only because our bias is skewed.

We are all human so it is natural to question what is.
We are all spiritual so what we want exists, now, and our delight is to find the evidence of that in the everyday. The more evidence we see of how things are exactly what we want, the more evidence that will present itself to our vision.

<3

Thank you, I agree.

"If someone has been stringing you along, you will not get the answer that you are looking for, regardless if you ask for honesty". Completely true.

Someone who is not honest in their every day lives will not be honest even if I am.

That's why I decided to let go and move on. No questions, no drama, no nothing.

I'm not feeling well in the situation, so I'm removing myself from it, silently.

He had his chance. I was into him. I said it was ok when he cancelled the dinner. I said ok when he said he would reschedule. I continued responding to his messages for days after that. So he had his chance to do something as in rescheduling the dinner as he said he would.

He didn't. So I guess he made his choice and I respect it. I also respect myself by moving on. Simple.
Old 14-08-2018, 07:58 PM
Master
You want real? You want honesty? And to be consciously aware?

Dump them.
Old 14-08-2018, 08:13 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
You want real? You want honesty? And to be consciously aware?

Dump them.

Just did.
Old 14-08-2018, 11:26 PM
Experiencer

I think he's playing games - dangling something in front of you (the dinner), then withdrawing it, leaving you wondering and puzzled. That's passive aggressive. The "testing you" is also a red flag imo. If he wants to know what kind of person you are he should spend time with you instead of just texting you. Possibly his ego was bruised when you rejected his sexual advances so now he's punishing you for that.

I don't know which is better, ignoring him or talking. Either way is fine. Whatever makes you feel best is the way to go. You don't owe him an explanation.
Old 14-08-2018, 11:27 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by olhosdeamendoa
Just did.

Ah I didn't see that. Good for you
Old 17-08-2018, 06:48 PM
Experiencer

Just because yiure awakened, doesn't mean you can't get angry. Flowers rainbows and doormats mentality. Let that person know under no circumstances will you tolerate disrespect. Let your heart find the right words to convey what you feel.
Old 05-11-2018, 02:45 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by olhosdeamendoa
For a spiritually awaken and conscious person (as in someone who values integrity of self and honesty in themselves and others), how would you deal with someone who is not being honest with you?

Let's say someone who you are dating cancels a date on the day of the date and says they'll reschedule it again, and then stays in contact with you but never again mentions the dinner? Like stringing you along.

(this is just an example, it can happen with an acquaintance or other person you don't know that well but you know they're bullish**** you and stringing you along).

Would you just start ignoring the person, not respond to their messages or calls anymore, or would you confront them and ask if they're stringing you along? Not in an agressive way, just honestly.

I personally think you should confront the person (but in a nice way of course).

You don't want to stress yourself and play mind games, right? :)
Old 07-11-2018, 12:28 AM
Master
I love the honesty is the best policy philosophy but most would accuse me of using it to a fault. I just think it is important and the world and people won't have as much opportunity to improve if we don't help keep them in the proper true reality where dishonesty is just silly.