Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 19-08-2015, 02:31 PM
Master

yaaay! I'm glad you found a cheese! That's a staple food item right there

Also really happy to hear you've found a beef and pork supplier that's safe for your stomach! And that it's close
Old 20-08-2015, 12:40 PM
Master

Thanks tealily.
Old 20-08-2015, 07:57 PM
Deactivated Account

Wow, you have to be extra careful.

Well, i have something similar to celiac...except it's just skyrocketed anxiety to the point where small amounts of gluten/wheat consumption, will cause me to get angry, aggressive, sometimes my body gets weak, and panic attacks. What feels like a total set up is that it caused a lot of problems in the past, and i had to give up my poor eating habits. One of my favorite things to eat was bread...and too much of it. Not only did it have high amounts of gluten, it was contributing to my outbursts of rage and caused me to have constant panic attacks leading to frequent depression. The therapists wanted to shove medicine down my throat, not knowing that it had only to do with my diet.

Poor diet can lead to chemical imbalances. And not everyones body is designed to eat the same things...so we shouldn't be forced to consume medicine that opens doors to more issues, just because someone's body functions differently. And they shouldn't label people, people are not their problems.

it was like a total set up.
Old 20-08-2015, 09:26 PM
Master

That is interesting Passion, how your symptoms have manifested to the gluten. The weakness I am familiar with. I do get angry but that's only when I have inadvertently eaten gluten. My brain goes into a fog and I can't function properly. And when I can't function properly, or think correctly, I lash out. And the depression I am familiar with as well. When I am not well, and constantly in pain the depression will set in. It's all kind of a chain reaction.

But my comparing my symptoms to yours are like comparing apples and oranges. Your symptoms seem to stay in the depression/anger area. You don't seem to manifest any bodily pain which is where all my symptoms stem from.

Oh, yes, I love my bread! I buy gluten free oat bread from a bakery in a nearby city. It's the only bread I like that is gluten free.
Old 20-08-2015, 11:28 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
That is interesting Passion, how your symptoms have manifested to the gluten. The weakness I am familiar with. I do get angry but that's only when I have inadvertently eaten gluten. My brain goes into a fog and I can't function properly. And when I can't function properly, or think correctly, I lash out. And the depression I am familiar with as well. When I am not well, and constantly in pain the depression will set in. It's all kind of a chain reaction.

But my comparing my symptoms to yours are like comparing apples and oranges. Your symptoms seem to stay in the depression/anger area. You don't seem to manifest any bodily pain which is where all my symptoms stem from.

Oh, yes, I love my bread! I buy gluten free oat bread from a bakery in a nearby city. It's the only bread I like that is gluten free.

I can't even eat anything containing yeast, unfortunately.
Old 21-08-2015, 12:05 AM
Master

OMG

They make some pitas and flat breads that are gluten free. I'd suggest tortillas but the rice ones I get just fall apart after I thaw them out
Old 22-08-2015, 01:40 PM
Master

I finally found a chicken I can eat without getting sick.

It's called Mary's Free Range Chickens; Pitman Family Farms. I can only get them in Pueblo which is fine by me. They cost just under $12 apiece which is excellent since I was looking into a local farmer who raises pasture chickens and charges $25 a chicken.
Old 23-08-2015, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I finally found a chicken I can eat without getting sick.

It's called Mary's Free Range Chickens; Pitman Family Farms.
I can only get them in Pueblo which is fine by me.
They cost just under $12 apiece ....
But, were can you get them in CO stores?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-08-2015, 10:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
But, were can you get them in CO stores?

Hi Miss Hepburn! I'm excited to say Natural Grocers sells them. She does not sell online.

The location map does not work on her chicken website but it does on her turkey website (yes, she sells turkeys too! And duck and goose) http://www.marysturkeys.com/store.html

Here is her chicken website in case you want to research her products. http://maryschickens.com/

After consulting the map yesterday, I found there are two Natural Grocers stores in Colorado Springs as well. This is a major breakthrough for me.
Old 24-08-2015, 06:24 AM
Master
I was searching for a way to make sugar alternative jam and happened upon this site:

https://liveto110.com/complete-list-...al-sweeteners/

Corn, Corn, Corn!!!

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx