Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 10-12-2015, 03:54 PM
Deactivated Account

This morning. The Squirrels are eating away at my white pumpkins from the fall. This one and I had an awkward moment looking at each other. I think he was asking for my permission, we named this one Joe.

Old 11-12-2015, 02:12 PM
Master
LOL Wolfgaze. Clover, Joe is one chunky squirrel! Those are the perfect sized pumpkins for him. My friend recently sent me a video of a squirrel eating a large pumpkin off her deck. It was hilarious and cute at the same time.

My parents are not found of squirrels or snails. They do wreak havoc on gardens.
Old 03-03-2016, 07:02 PM
Deactivated Account

Caught this big chunker across the street eating a cupcake wrapper. He was chowing down. Looks like our friend has had a rough winter, eating well nevertheless.

Old 03-03-2016, 07:05 PM
Deactivated Account
That is the most adorable squirrel I've ever seen....

"My cupcake wrapper... Mine!"
Old 03-03-2016, 11:45 PM
Super Moderator
Joe and the pumpkins is a lovely picture.
I remember cupcake wrappers. There is a lot of treasure stuck to a cupcake wrapper which most humans can't be bothered with!

I gave my squirrel some left-over Tahini the other day. I just wish I hadn't forgotten to stick around! And take a video of it! That could have gone viral. (similar to dogs eating peanut butter...)
The Tahini had disappeared by the time I remembered. The squirrel must have been resting with tongue-ache!
Old 04-03-2016, 12:16 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I remember cupcake wrappers. There is a lot of treasure stuck to a cupcake wrapper which most humans can't be bothered with!

Hahaha.... Finding that cupcake wrapper is like hitting the Squirrel Lottery Jackpot!

Quote:
I gave my squirrel some left-over Tahini the other day. I just wish I hadn't forgotten to stick around! And take a video of it! That could have gone viral. (similar to dogs eating peanut butter...)

What did the squirrel do Tobi? Is this an indoor squirrel (pet), or an outdoor one that you feed?

I give my dog globs of peanut butter whenever I make PB & J sandwiches.... Sometimes he even has to walk out of the kitchen to go work on geting the peanut butter off his tongue and the roof of his mouth... Then he moseys back over for more.... Funny dog....
Old 04-03-2016, 12:53 AM
Super Moderator
Well....it's a sort of 'room-mate'....
i.e. it lives in my loft. Sometimes it wakes me up at silly o' clock doing home maintenance work. But I have started to sleep through all the banging around, and put a few treats out for it.
It has been an uneasy relationship, involving a few swear-words!...but I am slowly becoming used to it living in the penthouse apartment! LOL
I decided to give it something to eat the other day. I never fed it before.

Yes, dogs and peanut butter has to be one of the funniest things! I used to give my dog a lick of Tahini or peanut butter and that was sure to make me laugh!
Old 04-03-2016, 01:04 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Well....it's a sort of 'room-mate'....
i.e. it lives in my loft. Sometimes it wakes me up at silly o' clock doing home maintenance work. But I have started to sleep through all the banging around, and put a few treats out for it.
It has been an uneasy relationship, involving a few swear-words!...but I am slowly becoming used to it living in the penthouse apartment! LOL

LOL this is great...

Quote:
I decided to give it something to eat the other day. I never fed it before.

Hopefully he doesn't tell his friends!

:icon_mrgreen:
Old 04-03-2016, 01:22 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze

Hopefully he doesn't tell his friends!

:icon_mrgreen:

Oh...he/(she?) already has. I think there is already a menage-a trois going on up there. Sometimes they argue in Chinese (Mandarin?....unsure....) I expect there will be the patter of tiny feet in a few weeks....
I expect they will speak Chinese too.
Old 25-03-2016, 10:03 AM
Deactivated Account

This guy is just not having it with me. I think he is over being photographed. Yesterday afternoon.