Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 08-03-2015, 03:15 AM
lovingspirit

Seeing Orbs after Master attunement

Hey everyone!!!

Okay so, I do wear glasses and only have on prescription in left eye. My doctor said long time ago seeing lights etc is called floaters and a lot of people see it.

However I barley see it, only on occasion would I see these orbs. However after I got my master attunement for the last 21 days I have seen an increase in Orbs moving across , usually white, blue or purple.

Other DAY I saw a huge orb the size of a apple , which was purple right in front of me. I feel that if it were eye issues I would see this all the time prior to my attunement.

However I rarley saw them priror to attunment. and now everywhere I do, I see orbs. So I have found an increase of these orbs after my attunement.

Any thoughts? :)

ps these orbs seem like they have a life to them, like moving along and shotting across or sometimes just lighting up in front of me.
Old 11-03-2015, 07:41 AM
Suspended
Different color Orbs mean different things. Here is a picture.

Old 11-03-2015, 11:30 AM
Starlit

It's good to hear when folk can see orbs with their own eyes rather than just in a photo when it could possibly just be a speck of dust or whatever.

I wonder if you will continue to see them, loving spirit. I have done Reiki one and two and sadly do not see orbs! So you are blessed I think
Old 11-03-2015, 01:21 PM
Master
Hi

Orb ~ quote:

a spherical object or shape.
sphere, globe, ball, circle, ring, spheroid, spherule, round

There are endless amount of various Orbs ~ Not all Orbs are the same ~ IMO more people will start seeing orbs ..regardless of whether a person is spiritually active or not.
Trust your own instincts on what orbs you are seeing.

Kindly
:)

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 05-04-2015, 01:09 AM
lovingspirit

thank you everyone! I still on ocassion will see purple orbs!

Thanks for the chart!
Old 05-04-2015, 03:01 AM
Master
Very cool. May have something to do with your bloodline.