Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 19-11-2014, 04:51 PM
Master
Glimpsing

I don't know if this actually has a name or not but I call it "Glimpsing".

It is a moment where your consciousness slides forward on your own personal timeline and you get to glimpse a moment in your future. Watching it through your own eyes.

Since I have OCD, it is not difficult for me to find myself wrought with worry over nothing. I use this as a tool to settle my mind. Where I will focus on the energy of the person or persons in question and allow my consciousness to glimpse a moment in the future. That said, not all the things I glimpse are acquired intentionally.

Which is why I am posting this here. I will say that since my gift is not strong in the sense of foresight glimpsing has primarily been my window to what will be. When we moved I asked to see if we would be seeing our old friends again then focused and saw a moment where I was standing in an area with a big grass field and one of the ladies I used to know was asking me, in a friendly way, "What are you doing here?" it was about a week later when this actually happened.

At any rate the other day my husband picked up one of my sweaters from the couch and handed it to me. White, knit, zipper fronted and hooded, my daughter and I actually have matching ones. As he handed it to me, it brought me to a memory, or a glimpse of a memory that hasn't happened yet. Where he is holding the sweater and smelling it, he is crying and in pain... I think he was mourning me.

He really doesn't believe in these sorts of things but I told him about it last night and explained to him that the only way I can glimpse something is if I will see it through my own eyes. So, if he ever finds himself in that moment I want him to know I am right there with him.

The idea of death doesn't actually terrify me. Certainly there are things I want to accomplish for my family in this life, but it is not our choice when we go. Also I don't take this glimpse as any kind of assurance that I will be passing anytime soon. It could be years from now and who knows maybe all my glimpsing won't come to pass??? It has been fairly reliable to this point but I do have to consider the possibility.

I am just curious what other peoples experiences have been with this particular psychic practice.
Old 06-12-2014, 05:30 PM
Master
Hello,

I trust that 'glimpsing' outcome potentials based on existing energetic patterns does not prevent us from altering or attempting to alter those patterns.

When you said that 'my daughter and I actually have matching sweaters' my first thought would have been which one was he grieving over.

Any way, I encourage the use of telepathy as a shared experience with everything. Even that energetic potential. We influence everything we observe. Reaching out to that energy field is just as easy as sensing it.

I hope my thoughts on this will be well received.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 06-12-2014, 06:21 PM
cheeneka

HI

I think you are tuning into 'no time' Time does not exist in spirit, the past, present and future are all one.

LOve cheeneka x

HI John :) x
Old 06-12-2014, 10:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 002 Cents
I don't know if this actually has a name or not but I call it "Glimpsing".

It is a moment where your consciousness slides forward on your own personal timeline and you get to glimpse a moment in your future. Watching it through your own eyes.

Hi 002cents...
This very thing happened to me last week ...
As I stood at my sink, washing the dishes, my husband was telling me about how he had lent some money to a friend the night before....so I thought.
Yesterday ( a whole week later) again, standing at the sink, washing dishes and hubby telling me how he had lent money to a friend the night before!
I was like whoa! wait a minute..."didn't you lend the same friend some money a week ago?"..."No", says hubby, and I'm left standing there, wondering what had just happened......he insisted that this was the first we talked about this incident...
So, did I perhaps have a "glimpse' into the future, like you did?
Whatever the case may be, I was frightened and confused for a minute there...since it felt as though I had lost all sense of time....whatever that is.
Old 10-12-2014, 09:39 PM
MasterRishi

Cheeneka and John both make good points here. I feel led to make a few points here to help you understand these experiences a little better:

- The spirit realm, from whence we came to the physical and back which we'll one day return, doesn't experience time in a linear fashion as we do. To this place, all time is one time, and also as Cheeneka said, "no time". When you're shown things in this semi-conscious state, always remember you're seeing things outside of time. Which brings me to the next point...

- The future is a twisting web of infinite potential. As John pointed out, we are capable of manipulating and changing the potential outcome of something through the use of our own free will choices. A true psychic will tell you that they cannot read the future, they can only provide guidance as to which outcomes will be most likely based on choices made along the way. It's like the Uncertainty Theory in quantum physics: we cannot directly observe something without the observation changing the situation in some way

The true gift of seeing these potentials is that we can make choices in our lives now in order to either avoid or steer towards a particular future that we see for ourselves.