Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 17-10-2010, 02:28 PM
Lostgirl

Wiccan Suppliers?!

Hi everyone!

As a relative newbie to Wicca i find it very difficult to know where to find suppliers for all our wonderful tools, candles etc etc. So i thought a good idea would be to start a thread where people can post where the go to get everything for their Wicca needs.....

Websites and shops alike would be great just somewhere we can go to find what we need!

Blessed Be x
Old 17-10-2010, 03:26 PM
Kapitan_Prien

A good one I know of in the U.S. is Isis Books and Gifts. We can't post commercial links directly but a Google search will bring it right to you. *wink*
Old 17-10-2010, 04:10 PM
earthprowler

don't know where you're at but if you check in your yellow pages under metaphysical shops they carry everything or can get it for you.
Old 17-10-2010, 05:13 PM
Lostgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapitan_Prien
A good one I know of in the U.S. is Isis Books and Gifts. We can't post commercial links directly but a Google search will bring it right to you. *wink*

Love the wink at the end there Will check it out! Im in the UK - Cambridgshire actaully so i shall have a look at all options. Just thought it would be a good idea as so many new people to Wicca have no idea where to get supplies!
Old 17-10-2010, 06:08 PM
Kapitan_Prien

LoL...Ah ok. I don't know with regards to UK dealers. I'm not Witch or Wiccan...but naturally have 'crossed paths' with the sites in my travels. *smile*
Old 17-10-2010, 06:46 PM
Lostgirl

Well thank you very much anyways. I just thought it would be a good idea for people to post where they get their bits and pieces from so anyone can find what they need.
Old 18-10-2010, 12:50 PM
Master
One thing to think about, LostGirl, is either making your own or using things that just cross your path when walking in the countryside. I have a good selection of Hag stones, for example, just picked up on a beach. Also, I invest a lot in acorns, pine cones - stuff like that.
Old 18-10-2010, 01:17 PM
Lostgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
One thing to think about, LostGirl, is either making your own or using things that just cross your path when walking in the countryside. I have a good selection of Hag stones, for example, just picked up on a beach. Also, I invest a lot in acorns, pine cones - stuff like that.

Thats a great idea Norseman thank you very much
Old 19-10-2010, 03:10 AM
November Decay

I don't mean to shamelessly plug, but I sell some minor Wicca things....
Old 19-10-2010, 04:16 PM
Lostgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by November Decay
I don't mean to shamelessly plug, but I sell some minor Wicca things....

It was a well thought out plug though may I add.......where can i find stuff you sell?! Can we ask that