Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 15-10-2010, 08:02 PM
stormdancer

The Mystical path

I'm going to relate to you a story that has a higher message:

There was a man who had inherited a large parcel of land, and he didn't know he already owned this parcel of land that he had inherited because he lived far away. As he matured and grew up he returned to where he had been born and his place of inheritance and found the parcel of land that was his. Now he didn't realize that the deed had been slightly altered by the neighbour who lived next to the parcel of land. This neighbour had gone and taken about 20ft of the parcel and had changed the deed so that it didn't reflect that chunk of his inheritance that was already his, so that the neighbour could use it. So what the neighbour did, because this man did not realize he owned this land, he approached him and offered to sell him his parcel of land. Now the truth is that this gentleman had no idea he already owned it, and his neighbour was going to sell him something he already owned.

.................................................. .................................................. ...............................

I would like you all too please be wary of anyone who tries to sell you something you already own inside. Every bit of knowledge, every bit of intelligence, every experience that is experienced throughout the entire Universe, by every part of the Universe is imprinted in the fabric of the energy, the force that makes everything up. That force is part of what makes you up, and you own it, because it makes everything up, there is nothing outside of it! Now you might not be consciously aware of all of that bit of knowledge and wisdom that is within you, and through your meditation practices, and through practicing conscious creation, ( intent ), you are going to be able to bring back to the surface of your own mind and from your subconscious self, and draw upon every bit of knowledge and every bit of information, and every true belief of who you are, and your going to bring this to the surface of your remembrance....... That's the Mystical Path.

I can't sell you that. I can't sell you the knowledge that comes from within me, and the wisdom that has come to my surface of my consciousness, because in actuality that is the same wisdom and knowledge and intelligence that floats through you. I don't own it! How can I sell you something I don't own? I want you to be wary of anybody who tries to sell you knowledge or wisdom that you already own. You may have forgotten it’s yours. Maybe I may help you to point out to you what you already own, and as a simple teacher here I hope that I can do this and help you on your magical path, but to sell you something you already own is in my opinion not something a master would do. Buddha never charged a penny for the wisdom he offered people, because he knew that was within them, In fact when they would call him the Buddha, he often said ' Find the Buddha within yourself', because It's the same Buddha. Christ told his followers ' you will become one with me', and when they have reached that state of ' Oneness', they will realize that the wisdom that he was trying to offer was already inside of them, they just had not recognized their own divinity. This is something true Masters will do; they will not charge you for what is already yours. I want you to remember this because it's very important.

Ok, I want to talk about some of the reasons why magic works for some people, and also the reasons why magic doesn't work for some people. Also the reasons why it works some of the time for some people, and not all of the time for some people. I have gone through each of those stages in my magical practices, and because of my experience, in those areas, I have learned a lot about why it works and why it doesn't work.

I want to talk about manifesting your reality first. I have delved into this quite a bit, and the secret, which many people fail to grasp is: ' As you believe - So shall it be'. The problem with this is the majority of us, and I'm not excluding myself in that, although I have worked on it and it's improved for me, are not aware of our beliefs. Most of our beliefs 99% without exaggeration and probably more than that exist on a subconscious level. Your subconscious mind is more potent than your conscious mind, because your subconscious mind is in a state of knowing, where as your conscious mind is in a state of experiencing and trying to comprehend what is around you. Your subconscious mind does not question things, it is in a state of knowing, and that is why subconscious beliefs manifest in your reality more potently than a conscious belief does. And like I said we are not aware of almost the entirety of our subconscious beliefs. We may think we know ourselves , but we don't, and that's why anyone along the mystical magical path, and any teacher will tell you to ' KNOW YOURSELF' , because when you know yourself you are going to find out what you believe subconsciously about yourself and your reality. When you do this you will be able to see that's what is manifested in your existence and in your life.

I'm going to tell you now about some of the beliefs that work against you in magic:

One of the beliefs that work against you in magic is that you will find yourself often in a state of desiring, instead of a state of knowing that you have something. If you are in a state of wanting you may say for example: ' I want money, I need money, and I want it!’ Now the Universe is nothing but a mirror of your inner self. You are the Universe within and without, and so what the Universe is going to manifest in your reality is that you don't have money and you want it! You are going to manifest in your reality a state of ‘Wanting’, not a state of ' having', and the majority of times that someone will use magic, and the majority of times that someone will use prayer, because prayer is a form of magic, is expressing to the Universe... ' I don't have something and I want it!' , ' I don't have a boy friend and I want it!' , so what do you experience? You experience the state of 'Wanting!' You might want to think about the things you have desired in your life, and ask yourself truly....What were you telling the Universe when you desired these things? Were you telling the Universe that you had them in your life or were you telling the Universe you desired them in your life? because the Universe is going to give you what you believe!

Ok Now I want to digress a little bit because this has to do with your beliefs, and I want to tie this into the different planes of existence. They are not like storeys in a building, but it's the best way to describe it and understand it in the physical realm because we deal with three dimensions of space and time. So I'm going to compare it to the layers within a multi storey building, but I want you to keep in mind that is not the reality of it, it is just the way I describe it.

When you are down here in the physical , You can potently create just like you could if you were in a disembodied state. When we are not embodied as physical beings we are in higher planes of consciousness. Our consciousness very much exists but we are in higher states and these states don't have the same restrictions as time and space in the physical state. For example if you were trying to manifest something in your life in the physical state, matter is very congealed here, very crystallized, it's crystallized energy. Any physicist will tell you that. if you don't believe me look at the effects of an atomic bomb, in just one atom there is so much congealed energy, that is what the physical state is, it is energy at its most densest form, and because of that the laws of time and space apply in our dimension. What that means for magic is that you have to send out a tremendous amount of energy to higher planes before that energy will start to congeal and manifest in this state. Now it will manifest, but it's going to take some time, and like I said we send out most beliefs and thoughts subconsciously, and so we experience things we don't want to, and we think we didn't create it but in reality we created it, and it's manifesting itself to us, to teach us!

Our goal in the physical plane is not to just overcome it, it's not like 'This test' we have to overcome, our purpose as any teacher will tell you through there own experiences and examples, is to be able to 'MASTER MATTER'. We do this through the mind, through our thoughts, we have to be able to concentrate single mindedly ( which is intent), and this is so very important because it focus's all of your energy onto one specific thought, one point, and you are concentrating your energy on higher planes , this is building and then it manifests here.

Now since most of us in the world have a limited understanding of what concentration is, and that includes me. I am probably further along the path then some people but I have not reached the state where I can concentrate energy and have it manifest almost instantaneously in the physical. I think the reason why I have not attained that state is because I don't believe either consciously or subconsciously that I have arrived there.... so I experience a state of ' Not arriving there!' But as I said ' As you Believe, So will it be'.

Wouldn't it be nice to reach a state of believing in your own ability to heal and help yourself? That's where we are headed, and that is why we are here in the physical plane to eventually master through our magical practises.

The more you concentrate, the more will power you will have and the more emotions you flow into what you are doing, because emotions stand for ' Energy in Motion', so that emotion is being poured into what you are doing concentrated to one point and so the quicker you manifestation is going to appear in the physical.

Peace and Love

Storm xxxxx

Last edited by stormdancer : 15-10-2010 at 08:10 PM.
Old 15-10-2010, 08:23 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Quote:
Storm: Most of our beliefs 99% without exaggeration and probably more than that exist on a subconscious level. Your subconscious mind is more potent than your conscious mind, because your subconscious mind is in a state of knowing, where as your conscious mind is in a state of experiencing and trying to comprehend what is around you. Your subconscious mind does not question things, it is in a state of knowing, and that is why subconscious beliefs manifest in your reality more potently than a conscious belief does. And like I said we are not aware of almost the entirety of our subconscious beliefs.

Before the 'great crash' that SF had - I had a thread on the Shadow Self and it deals with the Subconsciousness (and what some call the 'unconsciousness'). Since that was all lost in the crash, I won't start reposting all the material - but - I did collect it in a website that I had worked on. While I have moved on from this subject, I feel that it is important for me to share the information and will do so by posting the link to the site here:

Shadow Self Information
Old 15-10-2010, 08:34 PM
stormdancer

Thankyou Kapitan_Prien that seems a really interesting site i will not log off and go and have a read there.

Peace and Love

Storm xx
Old 15-10-2010, 08:37 PM
Kapitan_Prien

You're Welcome. It's all stuff I've collected pretty much since 2006 when I decided to really get involved with all the 'Shadow Self' stuff after having first come across the term then. ;)
Old 16-10-2010, 02:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormdancer

Wouldn't it be nice to reach a state of believing in your own ability to heal and help yourself? That's where we are headed, and that is why we are here in the physical plane to eventually master through our magical practises.

The more you concentrate, the more will power you will have and the more emotions you flow into what you are doing, because emotions stand for ' Energy in Motion', so that emotion is being poured into what you are doing concentrated to one point and so the quicker you manifestation is going to appear in the physical.

Peace and Love

Storm xxxxx

Hi Storm,

I am very much involved with practices that sustain long life and physical well being. It is an aspect of my life plan that I am quite aware of.

There is a channeled message from Kryon posted at my web site.
http://www.telepathyacademy.com/abou..._miracles.html

I keep it on my about page because it is so central to all that I Am. It speaks about the trinity of the conscious, subconscious, and higher self. This is the great secret that most of us are unaware of.

We can manifest that which is appropriate at a given time and place. Call it magic, call it a miracle, call it concentration if you wish. It is a knowing about the potentials that are available and how to influence them.

I also have a mastership series of messages at both of my discussion groups. This central concept is part of each series of postings.

The focus of my web site is about the subject of telepathy. Telepathy is the tool we use to reach the wisdom within the self. You can call it meditation, prayer, reflective thinking, or gifted insights. I dislike terms because we are all biased towards and against different words. The reality is that the masters know the secrets and they use the tools.

I suspect that we serve the common good, the God/Goddess essence, each in our own way with our specific practices.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/