Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 15-10-2010, 02:50 PM
Knower
When a Tiger sits on your lap

Look at the size of the Tiger compared to the keeper he is laying on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_GXW...eature=channel

Love between the animals and keepers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8HTZ...eature=channel

Love light and blessings to all
Spirit messenger

Old 16-10-2010, 05:27 PM
LightFilledHeart

Hi Spirit

I never had a tiger in my lap, but I had a Timberwolf lick my face and ever so gently take the offering of a piece of cheese from between my lips. Talk about a thrill!!! Wild animals raised with a human pack, as this wolf was with us, form an incredible bond with their human pack members. The love is palpable and tangible and it was without a doubt two-fold. Wolf medicine is amazing...!!!!!
Old 16-10-2010, 05:34 PM
Master
That was a great share, I enjoyed it watching them, spiritmessenger.
Old 17-10-2010, 09:30 AM
White Wolf

Spiritmessenger - thanks for the links. What delightful vids.

LightFilledHeart - what a gift (from the wolf).

White Wolf
Old 17-10-2010, 06:16 PM
Knower
So glad you all liked the videos.
LightFilledHeart
What a wonderful experience to share with a wolf, one to treasure indeed.
I adore all animals, and all are very precious to me. They all give much to mankind in many ways, and quit often they are better company than people. I have shared my life with a wide variety of animals and birds their love is second to none. I can honestly say I've spent the most wonderful times of my life with them, they're funny intelligent caring, and loving. I'd be in heaven working in that place with all those animals, and being sat on by a Tiger

Spiritmessenger

Old 17-10-2010, 07:12 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritmessenger
So glad you all liked the videos.
LightFilledHeart
What a wonderful experience to share with a wolf, one to treasure indeed.
I adore all animals, and all are very precious to me. They all give much to mankind in many ways, and quit often they are better company than people. I have shared my life with a wide variety of animals and birds their love is second to none. I can honestly say I've spent the most wonderful times of my life with them, they're funny intelligent caring, and loving. I'd be in heaven working in that place with all those animals, and being sat on by a Tiger

Spiritmessenger

Hi Spiritmessenger!
Oh I so agree! You'll laugh at this... I had a friend who used to say he wanted to live on a planet with only dogs. [He rescued every one of them he saw that was in need of such and had anywhere between 15 and 20 at any given moment in time, which he cared for on acreage he owned ] After he would make his statement he would look sheepish and add the following caveat, "... and a few close friends!" Hahaha!!! He needn't have worried. I knew exactly what he was talking about. The unconditional love of an animal is as good as it gets, and I, like you, feel they are the best of all possible companions, not to mention our teachers. I have it on good authority that the mythical "Rainbow Bridge" animals are said to cross over when they pass from this 3-D physical expression into the spirit realms (providing they choose not to reincarnate!) is in actuality a fact. My friend Dannion Brinkley... do you know him? He's a beautiful light, an author and speaker who had the experience of "dying" and going to the spirit realms for nearly a half an hour after being electrocuted by a freak accident in his home as a young man! Anyway, Dannion assures me they wait for us, and that when it's our turn to cross over, there's a big party such as you've never seen the likes of I like to believe that's true, because I love and miss every one I've ever lost and desperately yearn to come together with them again some day!

It's so nice to make your acquaintance, Spiritmessenger. We animal-lovers are a unique breed unto ourselves Soul family, no question about it
Old 17-10-2010, 07:23 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Wolf
Spiritmessenger - thanks for the links. What delightful vids.

LightFilledHeart - what a gift (from the wolf).

White Wolf

Hello again White Wolf! It was one of many he bestowed on us all. He was the gentlest of creatures, bar none!! You know the expression used in reference to gobbling food down where people say someone "wolfed it down"? Well let me tell you, in OUR house the expressed was "dogged it down!", because the dogs would snap at food in a frenzy of trying to get their share, but that wolf would extend his soft velvety lips to take food from hand or mouth very gently. He wouldn't have DREAMED of using his teeth on us, with one exception, and it's part of wolf ettiquette. They do this thing to one another...to their pack members... that is called love-nipping. It is accomplished by pinching the skin of the other pack member (wolf, dog or human!) with the small upper and lower teeth between the fangs. The wolf will move up and down your arm, leg, butt (yes, he would sometimes catch one of us unawares and get us there, LOL!), like a typewriter or as if eating a row of corn niblets off the cob, and while it does pinch and will sometimes leave a red mark for a short time, he never bruised us, and because we knew the source and that it was an expression of affection, we would try to grit out teeth and allow it, and we also returned the gesture, which meant spitting our wolf hair and washing your mouth out later, haaaaaaa! Oh, and the other thing I fogot to mention was our community sings! We would go out in the wilderness, find a stream in the forest, sit comfortably along side it and let the dogs and the wolf drink, go in and out of the water, and investigate anything interesting they found. After we'd been there awhile, my late husband or me or our friend would initiate a long mournful sounding howl. Then the rest of us would join in, and before you knew it the whole dang pack was howling in unison, with the exception of our samoyed/shepherd mix, who never learned the "song", but contributed percussion with her short and excited yips punctuating our singing. Ah, it was glorious!!! I miss it so! And all the participants of those wonderful community sings have passed from this earth now except myself. My late husband, the wolf, and the dogs we had at the time. Actually I think our friend is still living, but he has moved from the area. I have grand memories of it though! And albums full of pictures to prompt resurgence of those wonderful memories.....

Sorry for going on and on like that..! I got caught up, and now I have tears spilling down my face.
Old 17-10-2010, 07:24 PM
Rumar

Last time I had a tiger sit on my lap, I was almost mauled.
Old 22-10-2010, 12:23 AM
Knower
Thats has to be one of the coolest jobs ever.
Old 22-10-2010, 02:26 AM
White Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
Hello again White Wolf! It was one of many he bestowed on us all. He was the gentlest of creatures, bar none!! You know the expression used in reference to gobbling food down where people say someone "wolfed it down"? Well let me tell you, in OUR house the expressed was "dogged it down!", because the dogs would snap at food in a frenzy of trying to get their share, but that wolf would extend his soft velvety lips to take food from hand or mouth very gently. He wouldn't have DREAMED of using his teeth on us, with one exception, and it's part of wolf ettiquette. They do this thing to one another...to their pack members... that is called love-nipping. It is accomplished by pinching the skin of the other pack member (wolf, dog or human!) with the small upper and lower teeth between the fangs. The wolf will move up and down your arm, leg, butt (yes, he would sometimes catch one of us unawares and get us there, LOL!), like a typewriter or as if eating a row of corn niblets off the cob, and while it does pinch and will sometimes leave a red mark for a short time, he never bruised us, and because we knew the source and that it was an expression of affection, we would try to grit out teeth and allow it, and we also returned the gesture, which meant spitting our wolf hair and washing your mouth out later, haaaaaaa! Oh, and the other thing I fogot to mention was our community sings! We would go out in the wilderness, find a stream in the forest, sit comfortably along side it and let the dogs and the wolf drink, go in and out of the water, and investigate anything interesting they found. After we'd been there awhile, my late husband or me or our friend would initiate a long mournful sounding howl. Then the rest of us would join in, and before you knew it the whole dang pack was howling in unison, with the exception of our samoyed/shepherd mix, who never learned the "song", but contributed percussion with her short and excited yips punctuating our singing. Ah, it was glorious!!! I miss it so! And all the participants of those wonderful community sings have passed from this earth now except myself. My late husband, the wolf, and the dogs we had at the time. Actually I think our friend is still living, but he has moved from the area. I have grand memories of it though! And albums full of pictures to prompt resurgence of those wonderful memories.....

Sorry for going on and on like that..! I got caught up, and now I have tears spilling down my face.

LightFilledHeart, I don't remember who said it, but your words brought to mind: The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears.

At least you have a lot of beautiful memories. Sometimes they are the biggest blessing of all.

love,

White Wolf