Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 05-05-2012, 11:44 PM
Lauraye

Angel1 A little help with a bad communication

For sometime I have been helping someone close to me who is also very intune with their gift, remove a bad entity that has plagued their life for years. We believe and have investigated as far back to him AP as a child and allowing it to communicate with him, the trouble is since I have been helping I have started to experience things that he has, I have had messages from this thing and have a physically felt my throat close and have a choking sensation when I receive communication from it.... It does not like my presence at all!! I was wondering if anyone at experienced anything similar or have any advice???
Old 06-05-2012, 02:11 AM
silent whisper

I am left wondering why in this communication your throat chakra is closing over...In your understanding you see this entity as something that does not like your presence but in actual fact your energy is reacting to the messages and its presence through your mindset......and it is showing you where your energy is blocked. Transmitting energies will open up your blockages and your resistance will show......It could well be a past memory resurfacing from a time when those messages and the presence of a spirit felt threatening...and now it has come back to help you see how it makes you react....I would focus on your breath when you receive messages and bring the energy into your throat chakra to help your relax into the messages as they come....The entity in this situation can feel threatening and feel like they do no like your presence when in actual fact they bring you learning...for your own shadow side.
Old 06-05-2012, 09:20 AM
Lauraye

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
I am left wondering why in this communication your throat chakra is closing over...In your understanding you see this entity as something that does not like your presence but in actual fact your energy is reacting to the messages and its presence through your mindset......and it is showing you where your energy is blocked. Transmitting energies will open up your blockages and your resistance will show......It could well be a past memory resurfacing from a time when those messages and the presence of a spirit felt threatening...and now it has come back to help you see how it makes you react....I would focus on your breath when you receive messages and bring the energy into your throat chakra to help your relax into the messages as they come....The entity in this situation can feel threatening and feel like they do no like your presence when in actual fact they bring you learning...for your own shadow side.
This has actually helped a lot, it makes a lot of sense, I have been frightened for some time as I know it is to put lightly 'off balanced' this entity and some of the messages can be be very distressing, I am going to focus on my breathing because when I start to panic it does get worse!! It is a very negative energy and I do try to avoid any long contact with it and have had to sometimes block a message half way because of the chocking feeling- it feels as if someones hands are around my neck!! Thank you for the advice. Xx
Old 06-05-2012, 03:24 PM
Master
I am a strong advocate for becoming light and love. From that place, there is never anything to fear but "fear itself".

There is a great deal that needs to be understood about energy work. If I may, I would like to submit a two part presentation from Kryon on this subject.
https://www.kryon.com/cartprodimages...EpisodeID=1053

One of my own person experience with this topic is here.
http://www.telepathyacademy.net/foru...php?topic=99.0

Shifts in perspective can not happen without the conscious intention for them. I hope that I can encourage reflection about the nature of dark and light.

Best Wishes!!
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 06-05-2012, 05:46 PM
Lauraye

Thank you very much John, your link has proved to be very useful, I anm downloading the other as I write, the energy that you speak about that influenced your dream is very similar to what is happening with myself, I can hear the entity use my voice and say horrid things using my voice.