Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 01-12-2011, 06:33 AM
Sangress

"Telepathic" Experiences?

Lately something odd has been going on and I'm quite skeptical of it because it is just so out of the scope of my prior experiences. I was almost not going to write this because answers might happen as time passes, but I think more than one mind trying to figure this out would be better than just me scrambling for a logical response on my own (and I'm impatient.)

I've had a few "telepathy" experiences, but I could pass them off as being one logical thing or another, but this most recent one has me completely stumped.

Every afternoon I get on the bus with my earphones blaring my music loud enough to block out all sound around me. I put my sunglassers on and doze and look out the window of the bus on the way. I rarely pay attention to whats happening on the actual bus since its never packed enough for me to have to move for some elderly person or shift my bag for someone to sit next to me.

So yeh...we've set the scene...

Well, on this afternoon last week (think it was wednesday) I suddnely heard a mans voice yelling and screaming extreemly loudly, and it was clearer than I've ever heard any spoken voice in my life. I was so startled that I almost fell out of my seat.

I got confused, my music was still playing, I could hear it easily, but this screaming was going over the top of it.

I looked around the bus and took my earphones out at the same time, no one was talking or reacting to the yelling and I couldnt pinpoint the origin or direction of the sound.

It wasn't a sound. It was litterally IN my head and it wasnt my own internal voice/conscience either.

This incohereant yelling lasted about 30 seconds and then it stopped and I heard the "voice" start talking very fast and nerviously. I heard it say "I need my fix. Hurry up. Hurry UP!" The words were going so fast that I'm sure no one could have spoken them aloud, but I could still make perfect sense of them.

Then a man stood up in the isle and sat on the steps in the centre of the bus. He was shaking and biting his nails, which caught my eye because no one else on the bus looked uncomfortable. I wondered what was wrong with him.

Then he got up as the bus stopped and said "bout f@%#in time!" aloud to the bus driver in EXACT same voice I was hearing in my head at the same time.

As the bus moved away I felt something quickly 'hit' my hand, it was like a sting or an electric zap and then the voice was gone. Just like that.

Ok, so I've tried to make logical sense of this occurence in a number of ways
  • I've checked whether my earphones are faulty and they aren't (I also realised after I'd done it that I had my earphones out when he spoke, so it just didnt make sense anyway.)
  • I've gotten my mind checked out and theres no indication of schitzophrenia or delusions.
  • I tried to think of whether I've ever seen the man before and I know I havent.
  • I went through the memory a number of times and I am sure I hadn't seen or heard him speak at all when he got on the bus.
  • The passengers on the bus didn't react to him at all until he swore at the bus driver. There is a chance that if he was yelling (which I dont see how he could have been when his mouth wasnt moving) that they were politely ignoring him.
  • I tried to replicate his "voice" inside my head and I cant do it.
I cant think of any other options to look into. I havent seen him on the bus since or heard his voice inside or outside my head since that incident either.

I have had other moments like this, but I always passed them off as my imagination and every time the snippet of voice was only for a couple of seconds, indeciferable as a voice....but could it be?

I'm stumped with this one. Dont know how to make heads or tails of it.
Has anyone here got any suggestions or expereinces that might help me figure this out?

Thanks

Last edited by Sangress : 01-12-2011 at 10:54 AM.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:47 AM
mattie

Spontaneous Telepathy

I think it’s fairly simple. Albeit it being a spontaneous telepathy, it is very likely that you heard the thoughts of the person you mentioned. Just because it was spontaneous doesn’t mean it wasn’t real.

As we expand our consciousness we naturally become more able to perceive many different energetic things.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:52 AM
BlueOwl

Sounds like a definite telepathic experience you had.

Reading your post as an outsider's point it is screaming that it was something that did occur.
Old 01-12-2011, 07:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress

I have had other moments like this, but I always passed them off as my imagination and every time the snippet of voice was only for a couple of seconds, indeciferable as a voice....but could it be?

I'm stumped with this one. Dont know how to make heads or tails of it.
Has anyone here got any suggestions or expereinces that might help me figure this out?

Thanks

One of the reasons why I do telepathy sessions with others is to help them deal with things like this.

We are all telepathic. Most of us have conditioned ourself to ignore these experiences or explain them away. You did have a good list of observations to consider that, yet you are asking for opinions at a forum???

A better question would be "how should I apply this skill in my life". I suggest that you ask yourself that question and listen for an answer with the intention of responding to it.

Trust that your inner guidance has good things planned for you and work with it.

Best Wishes!!
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 01-12-2011, 10:55 PM
Sangress

I dont really want this skill (if its not just come coincidence with a logical explanation.) Apparently it extends to animals and spirits as well (as I found out while trying to sleep last night.)

It's a bit like my empathic skills, when they flared up and I had peoples memories flooding me in the form of flashbacks left, right and centre. I somehow suppressed that skill because it involved connecting to them through my energy in a specific way...so I could manipulate the energy so as not to allow the experience to pass through to me.

This telepathic thing doesnt seem to be as simple as that since its completely unconscious/instinctual or perhaps its all up to the other person/animal/spirit involved whether I "hear" them or not.

As far as I can see its dangerious and will cause strife for me whether I learn to control it or not.

Oh, also, the man on the bus was a drug addict. I didn't want to mention it earlier because I feel it would have been passing a negative judgement, but I could smell it on him and his behaviour and apparel fit the definition quite well (especially his "thoughts" of needing a "fix"...which I think means drugs?)

I suppose my looking for logical answers is a way to pass off the entire ongoing experience in the hope that it would fade away if I am able to stop paying attention to it.

This entire thing is a bit much for me to be completely honest. It's unpleasant to the extreem.
Old 02-12-2011, 01:04 AM
Master
Could we talk some more about this perspective.

Quote:
Trust that your inner guidance has good things planned for you and work with it.

That at a deeper level, you want these things to evolve for you. I look at your signature and ask myself why you seem to want to remove your own facade, however you also deny it at the same time. Is it the hard work that frightens you or is it that you lack confidence in yourself?

I knew that guy was a drug addict when I first read your post. It could be that you heard him because you are a compassionate person.

I always encourage others to be true to them self. You can not escape your deepest desires but you can let them unbalance you. There is a reality that few can appreciate and it is this. Once you know something as True for you, it will never leave you.

It could be that compassion for yourself is the first step to resolving this issue.

I know it was for me.

John

Old 02-12-2011, 01:22 AM
Sangress

Quote:
That at a deeper level, you want these things to evolve for you. I look at your signature and ask myself why you seem to want to remove your own facade, however you also deny it at the same time. Is it the hard work that frightens you or is it that you lack confidence in yourself?

It's the chance of hearing certain thoughts from certan people and acting on instinctual impulses, that frightens me.

Essentially this "gift" puts me directly in a position I've been working hard to move away from because it is litterally dangerious for myself and others.

If I have this skill I dont plan to use it on humans or spirits. It's too risky.

Only issue is that I cant switch it off or block it out at the moment.

Theres also the very real risk of this skill unbalancing me completely due to the stress and complications it brings with it.

Because of this unpleasantness my first response was to attempt to explain the situation logically so that I can deny its exitence and fuel natural defence mechanisms. Obviously I've exhausted all of those options, so I have to work with this and shut it off before it becomes a real problem.
Old 02-12-2011, 04:22 PM
Tindra

Perhaps it happened as a result of your experiment with various vibrations and frequencies. One description is that telepathy requires an adjustment to match the frequency of the other. Maybe you picked up on someone who for a moment was on the same wavelength you were using at that same moment. Perhaps the music you were listening to facilitated the connection.

Perhaps he was annoyed at you for some reason. Thoughts embedded in emotions seem to transmit more easily, in particular if those thoughts are directed to someone. Did it seem as if he was aware of your attention to his thoughts? Did you look into his eyes?

Perhaps you have used a process of converting energies that has prevented such direct connections in the past.
Old 03-12-2011, 12:26 AM
Sangress

Quote:
Perhaps it happened as a result of your experiment with various vibrations and frequencies. One description is that telepathy requires an adjustment to match the frequency of the other.

Hmm, maybe when my energy re-arranged itself afterward I became more attuned to the physical state of existence and this is just an after affect because I am closer to the "level" everything else is on and therefore easier to metaphysically connect with....?

Quote:
Maybe you picked up on someone who for a moment was on the same wavelength you were using at that same moment. Perhaps the music you were listening to facilitated the connection.

Thats possible, although the man was distressed and on drugs and I was pretty neutral (well, confused, but calm.) Wouldn't reaching the same wavelength mean that I would need to have the same or similar emotions as the other person?

If I could replicate the situation with the same music then that'd be a good way to tell.

Quote:
Perhaps he was annoyed at you for some reason. Thoughts embedded in emotions seem to transmit more easily, in particular if those thoughts are directed to someone. Did it seem as if he was aware of your attention to his thoughts? Did you look into his eyes?

From what I can tell he never looked at me or took notice of me. I saw his face when he turned his head to one side while he was sitting in the stairs in the bus, looking out the window and biting his nails...etc.

It seemed a bit like he was going through withdrawals because of the shaking and some of the dialogue I heard seemed to be directed at the bus driver and at no one in particular. I was having trouble finding the source of the "voice" at the time and only noticed him by chance because he'd moved from his seat.

Quote:
Perhaps you have used a process of converting energies that has prevented such direct connections in the past.

Perhaps. What I find different about this entire thing is that for that entire period of time (a few days) my energetic senses were shut off or dulled considerably because they were changing and developing again.

The only thing I can vaguely connect to energy was the zap/spark I felt hit or release from my hand shortly before the dialogue ended. I've considered whether it was an energetic connection but it felt phyiscal rather than even remotely energetic in nature. I actually thought I'd been stung by something, but there was nothing there. It may have been separate from that incident though and just happened at an ironic time.

Hmm, its a long shot but I'll mention this anyway.

Recently some native aboriginals from the area have secretly offered me a spirit guide (well, moreso they asked the guide if he wanted to "choose" me) and the guide happens to be a discarnate animal. The telepathy thing allows for communication with that animal...so perhaps it was part of that scenario since it occurred after the event (but before the animal approached me.)

I'm trying to work with this skill, but its extreemly difficult. Its beyond any of my control at this point.
Old 03-12-2011, 12:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress

I'm trying to work with this skill, but its extreemly difficult. Its beyond any of my control at this point.

If you can think of any way that I could assist you with this, just let me know.

Best Wishes!!
John