Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-10-2019, 06:42 PM

Looking at TF photos. Question for ascended/masters.

I will try to express myself in short words cause there are so so many people wanted to be heard, but...

I wrote here several times, I wanted proofs of Twin flames phenomenon.

So...just 2 days ago...I just found some photos of my suspected Twin Soul. I just watched these pictures, I noticed, of course, we have something in common. But this is not the end of the story. The morning I woke up after watching his photos, I noticed change of eyes expression, change of my thoughts, the way of thinking, the way of perception of the world, the tone of the voice... I thought it will last for the hour or two... It is going until the moment I am writing this story...

Today I also watched the photos, where the group of different people are presented, so he is among these people... During the looking of these photos I started to burn, and the parts of my body tingled, so, it can be the proof we are somehow connected. And what's more I compared these symptoms to those I had when we met each other for the first time. Just these symptoms, what's more, I started to feel my Third eye - I just feel these area. I noticed when I started to think about him, firstly I felt pressure in my eyes, then I felt my Third eye. So...no people in my life to influence me the same...

After all, is this Twin Soul phenomenon or... just... something other. But what? He must be feeling my energy too
Old 20-10-2019, 09:23 AM
Lorelyen

The easiest way to "prove" telepathy (if only to yourself because it's difficult to verify independently) is if you're alone and have an overwhelming feel of another's presence in your sphere/firmament/room and if there is a message note it and note the time. Then when next in contact, ask the person if they were thinking about you at all and if they say yes, ask them roughly what time (allowing for zone differences). Take care not to ask loaded questions though - that's always a temptation!