Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-11-2019, 05:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Clairaudient?

I've posted this story on another forum but felt like I wasn't taken very seriously so hopefully I'll have better luck here.

So, a few years back I was just starting to get interested in the spiritual world and I remember reading up astral projection and everything about it and thought how cool it would be visit the astral plane and just fly around. I had some experiences where I would go through the stages such as, sleep paralysis, the vibrating sensation around the body and then literally feel my body start to float up upwards. I would always freak out at that stage because it felt so unnatural to me and I would always get sucked back into my body (I'm working to overcome this, but my anxiety gets the best of me unfortunately). Also, I would always have a hard time opening my eyes so I was not able to see what was going on because everything was black, but that's a question for another forum.

One night as I was attempting to astral project once again, the experience was a little different. I remember going into a trance like state, like I was going in between sleep and being wide awake and I don't remember if my eyes were closed or not, but I just remember seeing my room. I was seeing my room slowly start to shift as I was going deeper and deeper into this trance when I suddenly heard this female voice in my head clear as day say, "Go back". Immediately, I was warped back and woke up laying in bed all confused as I shift my eyes around the room and asked outload "Hello? Spirit guide?.......God?" No response. That was the first time I have experienced anything like that and was so receptive to since it felt like I heard it through my brain's ears. It didn't frighten me either. The voice was so calm when it said that to me I almost felt at peace with it like it was normal to me. It's been a few years since that unexpected night happened and I always think about that voice and that message but never knew what it was.

Just recently I came across a youtube video about a psychic ability called Clairaudience and some of the experiences I heard really connected with the one I had. Could that have been clairaudience? Am I a clairaudient? That was the only time I've experienced anything like that and I always wonder why she said for me to go back.

Thoughts? Also if you have any experiences that you would like to share or could share a link to another post like this please I'm really interested to hear them and learn more about it.