Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 31-03-2012, 09:28 PM
HiItsJustMeAgain

Quote:
Originally Posted by astroboy
Do you see zero?

Like how? I see 10,20,30 but not just zero. Not like 00.
Old 31-03-2012, 09:34 PM
HiItsJustMeAgain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liet
If you cant bind it to a happening or an upcoming transition or emotional state.. it simply ment nothing.

For example.. When i see a certain (not just any) three digit numer 2-3 times within a 20min timespan (while those two/three are atleast 50% of all numbers i saw during that period), i will start experiencing what i have connected to it within an hour... the effect will be beyond obvious.

More easily seen numers i usualy just keep count on how many i see during the day, if its WAY above average (in % of all numbers seen, the more numbers you see, the less each mean), i note what occured during the day along with the number(s) seen.

Hmmm... Well I'm so new with all this that I still don't understand it. I'm just really amazed when I see certain numbers so many times during one day that it feels ridiculous. And then somebody sent some links to angel numbers or what ever those are called so I usually check just for fun really what meanings those numbers have in there...