Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 07-12-2020, 09:16 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Tim
You know, the simple fact that you try and ask for a way to change what it is you wanna change, is hinting at the fact you're not selling yourself short, when you want something. Good job !

If I may, what is it that you want to change so much ?

I rather keep that private :) it’s a lot.
Old 07-12-2020, 09:55 AM
Just Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
I rather keep that private :) it’s a lot.
I understand.

Old 08-12-2020, 12:27 AM
Just Tim

Y'know, I feel I've been unfair to you. I wouldn't tell you the "good side" of that story, because I wanted you to find it for yourself. That was idiotic, given that whatever I tell you, you'll have to figure it all out for yourself. So here, have a piece of the good side.

Along that particular journey, I "guided" a lot of people where they wanted and needed to be.

Among them, the biggest change, the largest "mark" I have left, is Chris.

Chris, when I met him, used to do a lot of drugs, and was always angry. drugs do that to you, when abused. In a way, he was a lot like you, angry that the world isn't "perfect". He used to think that his anger will allow to change things for others, for himself, for the better. Didn't work. Then he met me, and I was the first person he met that was that harsh on him. Until at some point, he "broke". Chris then wanted to have a fight with me, so as to shut my stupid mouth, I told him I'll be there. Met with him at the rendezvous point, and he bear hugged me, telling no one had ever cared so much about him.

Now, Chris teaches guitar, has his own brand of guitar accessories, learning methods, completely gave up drugs, and is engaged to a singer. It's an absolute delight you see, because even though he sings, he's more of a musician. Basically, what I'm telling you is that, now, he have everything he never dreamed possible. I'm also telling you that I stepped in the way, not to do it for him, but just to show him it was possible. He did it, even though everytime Chris introduces me to one of his friends, he loves to tell them "I'm the origin story of everything he accomplished".

Chris is far from being the only soul I guided, but by far is the more flamboyant and vocal !

Such is the way you bend reality.

Make of that what you will ! I have given you everything I could give you to carry on.

Be well CosmicWonder
Old 08-12-2020, 03:43 AM
Master
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Hii all,

What about getting your frequency so incredibly high and then changing it all? Just for a moment getting on that level. I think the highest I can get with my potential is society level or maybe even some deeper stuff... and prob as I adapt to it even further. However it is a steep learning curve about “what you want”...

I only believe in LOA in phases btw lol. Currently I believe in it.
Your vibration naturally raises. It's about finding ways to release resistance and enjoy life thus more, in the moment, however, whyever. Simply to enjoy life more fully in the moment. Feel emotionally better. Endless many ways to go about it.
It doesn't matter how high your vibration is or low. You can always find a releasing of resistance. You can always feel and sense your energy motional relativity to your ever expanding greater non-physical source consciousness, by virtue of your valuable emotional guidance system.
So you can always enjoy your existence, your beingness, more and more fully, more and more enjoyably.
Life always helps you know what you want. And as you then find ways to align with what it is you want and prefer and enjoy more fully. You simply choose to enjoy life more however, whyever.
Cause when you enjoy life, the rest is taken care of. You will always expand. And evolve and grow. And rise in frequency.
If something feels like a good idea. And it sounds good. That thought alone may be the only thing that needs to be enjoyed in that moment. Its all about the joy and good feeling allowed flow of energy and becoming and allowed realisation of your being and becoming that is always happening evermore here and now.
You dont need to get anything done, because you will never ever get it done. You will always exist and your reality will always change. It is about enjoying these ongoing changes and new realities that are always available to you here and now in your evermore natural and effortless and joyful greater allowed realisation of all that you and all truely are being and becoming evermore here and now, also through you, with you, for you, as you, by you, etc.
As all is one and one is all.
You are always gonna change the reality. And the reality is always gonna change you. But how much are you allowing? How much do you want to allow. Rather, what do you want to allow. The path of lesser resistance = the path of least resistance.
Can you enjoy it more? Yes always. You allow the energy to flow. And you relax your awareness into your being and becoming evermore here and now. And you stay tuned to your source energy, indicated by your emotional guidance system. To let you know always, how you are doing in summoning the energy and allowing it to flow.
If you summon more energy and focus more and raise your frequency and expand... Then you also have to be more in tune and sensitive to your emotional guidance system. This is a natural by product of allowing yourself to feel better, most of all, naturally evermore here and now.
Rather let the raising of frequency be inspired by natural law. And simply enjoy life in whatever way you can/want and the rest takes care of itself and by itself.
If you try to get ahead of yourself, it means you're asking for something you do not want.
Often people say, well I do want it. But they are not happy... So thats the point. To enjoy life. Then you will be able to enjoy life more. Because you're already using up what you've got. So you can get more! So the more you enjoy reality the more you can receive more of reality.
Sure everyone wants more more more. But the moreness has no point if you dont enjoy it. And it also wont come because it would be a waste and suffering the energy is a waste.
And thats good cause in the end its all about simply enjoying life. And then the moreness of that enjoyment is a natural by product. You will always be able to enjoy life more. That is the whole point of existence.
It isnt about a condition. The conditions will always change. It is about how much you enjoy those changes. That is the whole point. The whole naturally evermore effortlessly freely and joyfully ever expanding point of all that exists as it all exists here and now and is all of it being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyfully here and now.
The more you allow life the more you enjoy it. Let the point be about how you feel emotionally. Stay in that balanced sweetspot. You simply do it for the joy. Then the conditions will reflect that. If you make the conditions the point, you put the breaks on everything and it will slow you down in painful ways. Because there is no condition that exists outside of the one you allow to be realised by you. So allow your natural joy to be evermore greaterly allowedly by youly to be realisedly evermorely effortlessly and naturally and freely and joyfully in your evermorely being and becomingly evermorely here and nowly.
If you keep it simple like that it just keeps on expanding endlessly. Naturally effortlessly.
Evermore perfectly balancedly evermore fully sublimely rapturously blissfully naturally and effortlessly. And you just allow all of that and enjoy all of that, evermore unconditionally, regardless of any and all conditions, under any and all conditions, unconditionally, energy motionally, emotionally always evermore fully capable of allowing your evermore natural and effortless greater allowed realisation of any and all things that you may want to be do or have as you and all are being and becoming the everexpanding moreness of all of it evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyfully and freely here and now.
You just flow with the energy and allow it to flow from within so too from without. Always in perfect balance and always in perfect joy. Naturally and effortlessly. To allow. Do nothing and leave nothing undone. As all of existence is being and becoming evermore here and now, through you, with you, for you, by you, as you, etc. And on you go, enjoy life and expand, naturally, effortlessly, joyfully, freely.
Old 08-12-2020, 08:32 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Tim
Y'know, I feel I've been unfair to you. I wouldn't tell you the "good side" of that story, because I wanted you to find it for yourself. That was idiotic, given that whatever I tell you, you'll have to figure it all out for yourself. So here, have a piece of the good side.

Along that particular journey, I "guided" a lot of people where they wanted and needed to be.

Among them, the biggest change, the largest "mark" I have left, is Chris.

Chris, when I met him, used to do a lot of drugs, and was always angry. drugs do that to you, when abused. In a way, he was a lot like you, angry that the world isn't "perfect". He used to think that his anger will allow to change things for others, for himself, for the better. Didn't work. Then he met me, and I was the first person he met that was that harsh on him. Until at some point, he "broke". Chris then wanted to have a fight with me, so as to shut my stupid mouth, I told him I'll be there. Met with him at the rendezvous point, and he bear hugged me, telling no one had ever cared so much about him.

Now, Chris teaches guitar, has his own brand of guitar accessories, learning methods, completely gave up drugs, and is engaged to a singer. It's an absolute delight you see, because even though he sings, he's more of a musician. Basically, what I'm telling you is that, now, he have everything he never dreamed possible. I'm also telling you that I stepped in the way, not to do it for him, but just to show him it was possible. He did it, even though everytime Chris introduces me to one of his friends, he loves to tell them "I'm the origin story of everything he accomplished".

Chris is far from being the only soul I guided, but by far is the more flamboyant and vocal !

Such is the way you bend reality.

Make of that what you will ! I have given you everything I could give you to carry on.

Be well CosmicWonder

Thanks man :) that’s a good story..
Old 08-12-2020, 01:17 PM
Pathfinder

Something I wrote a while back.

September 10, 2016.

He wonders in thought so he wanders around.
He walks in circles so he thinks in circles.
He looks in the mirror and sees himself so he thinks of himself.
A Man who thinks and sees, sees what he thinks. But a man who just sees knows, though if you asked him what he knows, he no longer knows. Zen.

Perhaps It's a house, a partner/significant other, a good job, friends, some nice stuff for creative interest or collective muse. A Car. A sense of exploration. Running into cool people. Wholesome encounters.

Everything else within those things I've listed, are intimate and specific.
Find some communities in your area. Try **** out. I know times are tough now with the Covid19 but when it clears up, which it will, theres online websites where you can make new friends centred around different interests.
In groups, like social groups and events. We never stop "playing" never forget. And get healthy and maybe fit, if you want, and uh you know. Try intimate relationships. Winky face.
Old 04-03-2021, 12:05 AM
Master
This is actually a very good question.

I think we don't need to reach those high vibrations "to change reality" because our inner being already does that all of the time. The point why we reach those higher vibrations is simply because it feels good/better to blend with our inner being, or god source energy. To become more of a co-creatively aligned/inspired part of that bigger picture, simply because it feels better. It feels good to flow that inspiration through us and ALLOW it to flow. But that does not mean that Source ceases to exist, if we don't allow it to flow through us, just because "we are not being of a higher vibration".

So basically I would say no, just do it because it feels good and you enjoy it and its fun and its the point of life anyway and simply because you can do it and you wanna do it and you do enjoy it. Otherwise don't worry about changing reality, source will do that all the time. For us and with us, even if we don't even realise it. That's how unconditionally loved we are. But if you wanna be an inspired part of the change and in alignment with the allowed flow of the inspired aligned physical expression of it, then I don't think there is anything more valuable and enjoyable than that! That's great for you! Because it means there is allot of joy for you here to be had. Potentially forever. Because the journey never ends anyway.

And it is also very valuable for everyone around you, even if they don't allow their realisation of it in the moment. So I would have no choice but to say in a VERY BIASED way: Please, go right ahead!
Benefit me and everyone in the process of benefitting yourself.
Old 04-03-2021, 08:57 AM
Just Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
This is actually a very good question.

I think we don't need to reach those high vibrations "to change reality" because our inner being already does that all of the time. The point why we reach those higher vibrations is simply because it feels good/better to blend with our inner being, or god source energy. To become more of a co-creatively aligned/inspired part of that bigger picture, simply because it feels better. It feels good to flow that inspiration through us and ALLOW it to flow. But that does not mean that Source ceases to exist, if we don't allow it to flow through us, just because "we are not being of a higher vibration".

So basically I would say no, just do it because it feels good and you enjoy it and its fun and its the point of life anyway and simply because you can do it and you wanna do it and you do enjoy it. Otherwise don't worry about changing reality, source will do that all the time. For us and with us, even if we don't even realise it. That's how unconditionally loved we are. But if you wanna be an inspired part of the change and in alignment with the allowed flow of the inspired aligned physical expression of it, then I don't think there is anything more valuable and enjoyable than that! That's great for you! Because it means there is allot of joy for you here to be had. Potentially forever. Because the journey never ends anyway.

And it is also very valuable for everyone around you, even if they don't allow their realisation of it in the moment. So I would have no choice but to say in a VERY BIASED way: Please, go right ahead!
Benefit me and everyone in the process of benefitting yourself.
Just wow. Beautifully yet simply well said.

Please keep expressing yourself !