Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 24-02-2021, 05:35 PM
BunnyJen90

Feeling The Need To Fight

I'm not sure this is the right forum to post this but dont know where else to post but I keep getting this strong urge to pick a random fight. Not sure what to do. No one else seems to understand my need to fight and besides for some stupid reason fighting is against the law here a way.
Old 24-02-2021, 08:11 PM
Master

You can channel your aggressiveness into something creative. Aggressiveness is natural and necessary; it depends on what you do with it. Anger is detrimental to your well-being.

I don't intend to fight ...
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 24-02-2021, 08:49 PM
Master

I would say buy a set of weights or join a gym .
Old 09-04-2021, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
I would say buy a set of weights or join a gym .
Yes! with a punching bag!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-04-2021, 09:47 PM
BunnyJen90

I don't think mindfulness will help. Kind of need to do something physical but don't think punching a pillow will help either. Want so badly to punch other people. I think part of the reason for this is because I'm feeling bored with life and want some excitement and fighting to me is exciting.
Old 10-04-2021, 03:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyJen90
I don't think mindfulness will help.

Sparring is actually a good way to become mindful (mindful based on the dictionary definition). If you spar you are totally absorbed in the moment because there is some level of threat against you. You don't think of the past or future when someone is attempting to throw a punch at you. If you are totally honest with yourself you can also learn A LOT about yourself when you spar as well as learn how to channel your emotions and overcome fear.

Unfortunately the spiritual herd dismisses anything combative because deep down they are afraid of it. Never understanding that much growth can come from that. Much easier to go the love everything route so that way you can sleep thru the rest of your life.

Hopefully you'll find someone who won't mind sparring you. Maybe announce that you are looking for someone to spar with on a trusted social media site. Maybe even pay them to spar you.
Old 24-02-2021, 10:10 PM
BunnyJen90

Would really like to pick up martial arts but that's kind of hard with the virus which just makes me even more mad. I could try channeling it into something creative I fo like drawing and writing but I'd rather be fighting for real then writing a fight scene. My friend suggested getting my energy out through playing video games but still I'd rather get into a real fight than fight in a video game.
Old 10-04-2021, 07:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyJen90
Would really like to pick up martial arts but that's kind of hard with the virus which just makes me even more mad. I could try channeling it into something creative I fo like drawing and writing but I'd rather be fighting for real then writing a fight scene. My friend suggested getting my energy out through playing video games but still I'd rather get into a real fight than fight in a video game.

Video games are only mental though, at least martial arts can make you fit. For games, the best way to have a feeling that you fight would be a multiplayer game. Some of my best gaming moments were doing PvP (player vs player) in World of Warcraft. It can't replace physical fighting though but still you live in the moment, even if it's a video game you enjoy. It's that moment that we crave where we lose a sense of time. To have that experience, you certainly don't need to sit down or chant some 'mantra'. Pop spirituality is just crazily catering to INFPs. But people come in all shapes and colours. If you need a physical thrill than go for it.

I plan to get back into taekwondo myself.
Old 24-02-2021, 10:22 PM
Master

You might get some useful idea browsing this search:
https://findingseth.com/q/aggressive%2Bcreative/
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 24-02-2021, 10:37 PM
BunnyJen90

Not entirely sure about agression actually being expressing anger through creativity. I'll have to think about this some but I'm not even sure how to express myself that well through art and besides no one seems to pay attention to me anyway they probably wouldn't even notice my art.