Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 20-01-2014, 04:24 AM
AquarianPhoenix84

Manifesting the person you want

Hi. Its been a while since ive posted. A lot has been going on with me offline.

I would like to hear more perspective on the idea of being able to manifest a specific person. Some people say you can't, others say you can. In the end its all about vibrational alignment.
Personally, I believe it is possible. But within reason. For example, if someone tells you that they don't want to pursue a romantic relationship with you, you can't change their feeling through manifestation. In fact, you can't change their feelings AT ALL.
But if you meet someone and there is a feeling on your end and they've remained opened to you on the surface, I believe manifesting could work. Now in the end, that person may not turn out to be what you wanted but they gave you the learning experience to know more of what you wanted.

Any thoughts?
Old 20-01-2014, 04:53 AM
Experiencer
I think you can... but that the problem (as with any other things you try manifesting) is that then end result may not be what you had anticipated, or might not end up being for the highest good of all involved? As they say, "be careful what you wish for" hehehe.

For that reason, it actually makes me nervous to use affirmations to manifest things I want (it's so hard not to wish for a specific someone sometimes, though!)... I keep thinking, what if it's not for my highest good, and that by asking for something (or someone) specific like this (which may end up being unpleasant in the short or longer run... and we have no way to know for sure how it is to turn out exactly...? nor have knowledge of how alternatives would turn out to be), then I'm keeping the Universe (or God, Angels, etc.) from giving me what would truly make me happy?

Am I overthinking this? Is there a way around this?
Old 21-01-2014, 04:03 AM
AquarianPhoenix84

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindheart
I think you can... but that the problem (as with any other things you try manifesting) is that then end result may not be what you had anticipated, or might not end up being for the highest good of all involved? As they say, "be careful what you wish for" hehehe.

For that reason, it actually makes me nervous to use affirmations to manifest things I want (it's so hard not to wish for a specific someone sometimes, though!)... I keep thinking, what if it's not for my highest good, and that by asking for something (or someone) specific like this (which may end up being unpleasant in the short or longer run... and we have no way to know for sure how it is to turn out exactly...? nor have knowledge of how alternatives would turn out to be), then I'm keeping the Universe (or God, Angels, etc.) from giving me what would truly make me happy?

Am I overthinking this? Is there a way around this?

Not at all. But in my opinion, everything happens for a reason. If you manifest someone specific or some thing and they/it turns out to be a lemon, the Universe made it possible because there was a lesson behind it that you needed to learn. If you try to manifest someone or something and the Universe doesn't come through, the Universe is actually preparing for something better and knows what's best for you. If you manifest and it comes exactly how you like it, congrats. But everything in this life is meant to teach us. Never be afraid of manifesting. Its a gift we all have and very few of us know how to use. Never fear, the Universe knows what's best. Go ahead and manifest what you want.
Old 21-01-2014, 12:21 PM
Guide

Yes, I say that is possible to attract a specific person. This has happen a few times in my life. I have read somewhere that your ''desire'' attracts you. If your mind and your thoughts are a lot on your love, then you send her telepathic vibrations/messages.
Old 21-01-2014, 06:25 PM
AquarianPhoenix84

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordank
Yes, I say that is possible to attract a specific person. This has happen a few times in my life. I have read somewhere that your ''desire'' attracts you. If your mind and your thoughts are a lot on your love, then you send her telepathic vibrations/messages.

Ive heard that too. A long long time ago someone told me that im attracted to someone because they are attracted to me to, they just don't always consciously know it.
Old 21-01-2014, 09:41 PM
konstunnar

Don't you think this would be like asking someone on a date? You would need their energetic permission, don't you think? I'm not saying it's not possible - everything is possible. It's not a question of possibility.. it's a question of probability.

In fact, we could get into all sorts of things like parallel realities, if you would like. But for now, let's keep it simple, jack.

All the Love,

Kon
Old 21-01-2014, 10:13 PM
konstunnar

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordank

Yes, that is true. Your desire attracts you and you attract your desire. There is always a telempathic connection between everyone. It is being open and receptive to these energies which makes the difference, to consciously receive, that is. No matter, what, however, it is always received on at least a subconscious level of awareness.
Old 21-01-2014, 11:06 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings Everyone:

(IMHO) we should be careful what we wish for.

When attraction is mutual--things happen naturally and of their own accord.

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...
Old 22-01-2014, 03:47 AM
konstunnar

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyTerra
(IMHO) we should be careful what we wish for.

When attraction is mutual--things happen naturally and of their own accord.

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...

I think the reason for the wish is also very important, and is it coming from ego-mind or the heart? I'd say be careful of manifesting with the ego-mind (IMHO). If you manifest with love, love being the highest vibration, there is always very quick and loving results.

oK yEa,

Love and Light itb,

KoN oK YeA oK buY LoL HeHe
Old 23-01-2014, 02:08 AM
Norligh

Back in June I sat at the lake and wrote in my journal. I spoke to my future soul mate, asked God for him. I wrote out all I wanted in a man, down to very specific "please let him love like I do." Nothing was materialist but more from a place of love. I asked for empathy and kindness and someone who would like kids and animals. In August on my 40th birthday I met my twin flame. We were born at the same time in the same place and we even look alike. He is the man I asked for in my journal. He even loves like I do. We are separated right now but I have hope we will reconnect one day. I had lessons I needed to learn and I'm learning them now. The biggest one if belief.

There is no way I didn't manifest him- oh, I wrote the qualities down on rocks with a black sharpie. I wanted to make it very permanent. The man who came to me is a geologist. He studies rocks all day.

Please do not underestimate the power (or humor) of god or the universe. I see on a daily basis what manifestation and intention can do for a person. Very real, very powerful. Keep your energy high and joyful and what you want will come to you if you ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquarianPhoenix84
Hi. Its been a while since ive posted. A lot has been going on with me offline.

I would like to hear more perspective on the idea of being able to manifest a specific person. Some people say you can't, others say you can. In the end its all about vibrational alignment.
Personally, I believe it is possible. But within reason. For example, if someone tells you that they don't want to pursue a romantic relationship with you, you can't change their feeling through manifestation. In fact, you can't change their feelings AT ALL.
But if you meet someone and there is a feeling on your end and they've remained opened to you on the surface, I believe manifesting could work. Now in the end, that person may not turn out to be what you wanted but they gave you the learning experience to know more of what you wanted.

Any thoughts?