Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 09-11-2010, 12:34 AM
Pathfinder
Oh I am going to try these suggestions! I never thought about asking questions on a piece of paper and having it answer that way!

Yes I have been known to influence the pendulum especially when I'm emotionally charged. And when I'm in that state I put the pendulum down. To get the answers I seek I have to be completely neutral :)

Although I have found that asking control questions have worked for me. Since when I'm not connected the pendulum answers very randomly and erratic.

I do use charts too. I like these:

http://pendulumcharts.com/charts.html
Old 09-11-2010, 12:58 AM
Master
Thanks for the links to the charts I know theres books out there with charts I really would like to get one.
Spiritlite.
Old 09-11-2010, 01:00 AM
Master
Huh I love the paper method of using a pendulum too I'll give that a whirl.
Spiritlite.
Old 09-11-2010, 09:57 AM
mac

I'm a little bemused with this topic although I have used a pendulum....

Try never to forget that you're not communicating with an inanimate object - the pendulum - and that answers you get come from discarnates.

Their reliability should always be a matter of concern for anyone so engaged... Oh, by the way - it isn't mediumship.
Old 09-11-2010, 09:10 PM
Master
Is a pendulum kind of like using a ouji board?
Just curious.
Spiritlite.
Old 10-11-2010, 12:01 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
Is a pendulum kind of like using a ouji board?
Just curious.
Spiritlite.

similar risks, similar level of accuracy, similar likelihood of deception for the unwary....you judge for yourself
Old 10-11-2010, 12:23 AM
Master
Hmm I would say no it's not like using a ouji board I just don't feel like it's wrong or bad.
Spiritlite
Old 10-11-2010, 01:20 AM
Pathfinder
When I work with a Pendulum I do not work to connect to spirits of any kind. I always work to connect to the universal conscience.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:29 AM
Master
Yeah nova that's what I do as well so no I would say it's not akin to using a ouiji board :)
Spiritlite.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:48 AM
Pathfinder
Yes, I agree Spiritlite. And before I do any work with the pendulum I always ground myself, meditate to focus my mind.. then ask for protection where only the answers for my highest good come through. Now when I mean highest good, does not mean the answers I want to hear and all light and fluffy. I want answers that are not influenced by me and the answers to be answered in truth regardless of what I want to hear.

For the most part, this has worked for me. And I have found using the pendulum to be quite accurate. But I also know, when I am not connected in properly and when that happens, I put the pendulum down and give it a rest for a while.