Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 26-01-2023, 02:22 PM
Pre-birth memories - Excellent interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RMTk6-QpSc

Fascinating youtube interview. This guy remembers things in the place before we incarnate again.
Christian Sundberg.

It is long, but who cares, it's so good! He touches on many aspects!

One, topic I do like because I think it is needed for people to understand...re Karma -- it is not a scary
punishment at all
....we choose what we want to work through and learn....we are offered different lives by our guides
and we can say, "No, not that one." And they come back and offer other scenarios.
One time this guy ---backed out, changed his mind in the womb...(his particular issue is big time fear, btw.)

He also talks about other places we may incarnate - how everything is vibration...who we really are (love)....
many diff topics for those interested in this type of thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RMTk6-QpSc

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-01-2023, 03:02 PM
Guide

As shown in previous posts, I remember my birth and just before,(you'll have to look back to when I was a master, before leaving the forum and joining again,Lol),
I have watched his video's in the past and they resonate perfectly with my remembrances. In my opinion they are spot on .Think's for bringing them up Miss Hepburn.
Old 26-01-2023, 08:41 PM
Knower
Thanks Miss H. He does have some of the most detailed accounts that he has experienced.
He is very good at communicating his experiences also.
I believe he has a free online book that goes into some great detail also.
I'll see if I can provide a link.

https://www.google.com/books/edition...J?hl=en&gbpv=1
Old 27-01-2023, 06:08 PM
Master

Cool stuff.
Old 30-01-2023, 09:11 PM
Master
I may have shared this before……

Many decades ago I went to a seminar on Transpersonal Psychology. A lady friend flew with me from Denver to Washington, D.C. to attend the seminar. The seminar was on past-life regression therapy. The woman I was with was randomly chosen from the audience to help with a demonstration.

She was put into a trance state and bought back to her childhood, she was speaking in a child’s voice, then she was bought back to the experience of being in her mother’s womb; which she vividly recalled.

She was then bought back further to a previous death experience, and she got down on the floor, started crawling and speaking French in a man’s voice. I had known this woman many years and knew that she did not know how to speak French.

After the demonstration was over the instructor explained that my friend was a soldier in Napoleons army in a past life, and she died a previous death on the battlefield. The woman that I knew did not like the military. But I did find the whole demonstration insightful.
Old 31-01-2023, 04:47 PM
Love stories like this, Starman!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-02-2023, 04:09 AM
Guide
Awesome thanks for the link!
When I hear people talk about remembering "before they were being human" I know exactly what they are describing, I went through something similar during an experience given to me so I can learn what I needed to. It is exactly as such. That remembering is very very important, it's always there but we don't know how to get back to the space where we realize what we forgot. The longer you stay asleep in a human body the more you identify with only that.
Old 04-02-2023, 12:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
She was then bought back further to a previous death experience, and she got down on the floor, started crawling and speaking French in a man’s voice. I had known this woman many years and knew that she did not know how to speak French.

That sure is fascinating.

And how did she feel about it afterwards? How do people 'cope' with such experiences?
Old 04-02-2023, 06:47 PM
Master
Altair, She only remembered some of what she experienced in the trance state, the past life regression experience did not fully remain with her. But she did have remnants of the previous death experience, which shook her up some. Having to experience your death from another life all over again. This woman did not believe in reincarnation; we were both psychology instructors and she went to the seminar with me to be introduced to techniques used in Transpersonal Psychology. Then she volunteered to be part of the demonstration. I did not volunteer. When a person goes through a past life regression session they normally have followup care sessions to help them process what was revealed and how they feel about it.
Old 05-02-2023, 09:00 AM
Master
Must be very hard to go through that.