Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 31-12-2022, 05:26 PM
Master
Book1 Like of senses ? Triggers for past lives?

I don’t have a sense of smell- chocolate,food,coffee,flowers,perfume.. among some of the things that don’t exist to me.. just the raw survival instincts of eating and alarmed once in a while by my own body heat- thinking there’s a fire…

I feel as though it’s my first life but I know apart of me has lived before… maybe not in this universe but has had a birth before my first observable coming into existence :

Maybe smelling would trigger it.. but I missed the chance to smell what I smell like and growing up - that newborn baby smell people talk of..

It gives more depths to the life I’m living now without a sense of smell.

I’m sort of jealous-

It I’m wondering if it could be the missing link,
I for one know things like I’ve always been familiar with them- recognising people- it’s as if I expected it.. like I’ve looked at everyone there’s to look at-

There are some I’m stumped with :

But on recognitions I’m familiar… I can’t seem to do that with smells unless it’s anything like what it tastes like?

Maybe I can’t be tricked into being fooled by the senses? Like smelling is actually a weapon to an unrealistic illusion or something?

It only bothered me when I think about it..

But as far as the past life goes; people talk about smells triggering the memories… the only thing I have to trigger the memories are the duality of my ego and personality And between two humans that I take form in. Carly and sky.

Sky is a atom of the abyss- I saw infinity going in all directions, pitch black not a star in the sky. I still had the sky above me but realised it wasn’t a heaven or sky but a direction.. so I took the name sky because I awoke into existence hoovering in the middle of the sky..

There was nothing around, and I manifested a latex suit that bore resemblance to Spider-Man.. this is the honest truth.. I had a flat stomach, a body like the Spider-Man we know today no muscles apart from arm and leg ones- I was very uncomfortable and knew straight away I had stomach muscles.. this form didn’t last long - I was hollow lost in the space inside and out..

I literally crawled into my mind into a house I had made that started of as a bedroom.. I was careful hoovering in the abyss.. I didn’t want to fall down, I was dizzy with how infinite it was..

Something had pushed me..

Then there’s Carly ~ comes with many male bodies almost like she was my best friend.. but they were all made out of her morphing into a man, just they had male antimony.. huh

———

I know Carly has been birthed before.. I’m mostly in a hybrid existence, experience—- in between Carly&sky ..

I know I’m both people.. as far as names go ..

It’s important to have a name especially when you look like your name or exhibit characteristics of the name.. it’s impossible to not know my names by looking at me you can tell- it’s on the tip of your tongue !

But I struggle to know where to start, I’m so bewildered by life in general- taking it in… going through life experiences… mostly I was in spirit for my start of life changing form : spirit soul forms/ ghost theory’s.

I could manifest legs for my self, I couldn’t move freely.. everything was in a insert.. like someone else was controlling me..

I went into a couple young boys. But my spirit couldn’t stay put..

And then Carly started manifesting.. my spirit was caught in between her some how she was controlling that she had me caught, she caught my spirit or soul but I knew it was for the greater good- but I knew if she experienced pain I would too..

Only if I could of smelled her: I would of gained a higher understanding..

I think that those that manifest Beto the ages of 1+ would of been born in a different life, born in the way we would expect- that means I would of been born also…

I don’t know how to unlock these memories but I think my inferiority of sense might have something to do with it..

I just dream random dreams- few times of soulmate’s but the one synchronicity we all have is sharing names until you get to the outter of my soulmate’s- they begin taking on new names..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)