Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 21-02-2021, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
Considerations Forty-Eight …
Send and Receive

One tidbit that many of you may not be aware of is that all information and knowledge are sent out in a massive concentric wave …
and its *not* beamed to anyone or anything specific. It is very much like the sending out of television or radio waves …
the waves are sent out from a “broadcasting station” to cover the entire areas they are capable of expanding to.

It is up to the receiving station …
the television or radio … or individual … to tune in the wave and thus make it available.

This is very much what happens with LIFE. IT makes available all consciousness … all knowledge …
and it is the individual that “tunes” in to whatever level is pertinent to that individual.
Each “level” has its own wavelength …
Yes.
We are like a radio receiver - and we have an inner dial in us~!
One absolutely can not expect to get a clear 106.3 FM ---if you're tuning to 105.9 or to the classical station 88.7FM.
So people tuning only to the physical and mental have no belief that anything higher than 1240 AM even exists.
That's where they and usually their family keep their dial set...over the years it got stuck there...even for generations.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-02-2021, 03:15 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
hazada guess …

Try not to tell yourself that. That simply reinforces the "problem." Tell yourself the opposite … and develop that side of the trait. This is exactly what I've been talking about for so many posts.

Mind does not want you to concentrate … for a reason. You do not have to absolutely *know* that reason to understand it. You can take a very educated guess. If you "study it" to understand it … that too … reinforces it.

Just head in the opposite direction … and tell yourself often … how delighted you are to be able to concentrate deeply and willingly … any time you wish. When you find your concentration lasting for a few seconds longer … praise yourself … praise your mind. Acknowledge it. Tell your mind how happy you are that it is cooperating. And when it lasts a few minutes longer … throw yourself an inner party. Tell your mind how grateful you are that it is now working *for* or *with* you.

Keep it all going … any time you see positive movement towards greater concentration on anything.

You'll be surprised how quickly you can gain a foothold on this.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Don't worry zorkchop,I'm staying with you even though I have to read some posts a couple of times to understand them.
Old 21-02-2021, 07:03 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
*You do not raise your consciousness by continuing to think and believe as you always have … perhaps … just perhaps … behind which you have always hidden.*

*When you want to push something away … that is often a sign that you should pay *more* attention.*

*Two of the greatest obstacles a Master has to help the student overcome … are the feelings of guilt … and shame.*
Just making a few notes on some gems that jumped out to me.

Those hidden things that control us. They are hidden until they aren't.
Thankfully I have a Light to search them out.

Definitely those things I push away. I do need to imagine a more welcoming
embrace for them.

Yes that guilt, shame and may I add condemnation are so limiting to any growth and end up like a pair of lead boots.

I will catch up on my reading of the thread/posts soon.
Thanks zorkchop.
Old 21-02-2021, 07:58 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Replies and Clarifications Six …

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

Todays actual post is #106 … above.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

Maya El …

I was hoping to sidestep this entire topic … but it seems the forum is pressing forward for at least some basic clarification and information.

Even in the Bible … and in a few other organized religions and teachings … it is clearly stated that “In the beginning was the *Word* … using whatever words they wish to use to convey the principle. Not … Light. Not the written word. But the *Word* !

Sound.

Called by various names within the VERY few sets of teachings that even offer scant information … such as the Shabda … the Bani … but generically known as the Audible Life Current or Stream.

This is a Sound that is exuded by the Core Creator God … which gives birth to the entire Life Force that expanded and sustains all of Life from that “point” on. Light … is a “slower” offshoot of the Sound … or the Shabda.

There are various sounds that can be heard with the trained spiritual senses. It takes almost a superhuman degree of effort to even get hooked up to the Shabda … or Bani. One earns that privilege. It is not handed out easily.

As the Light takes on various hues as it “drops down” into the lower psychic worlds … so does the Audible Life Current change the sounds that one can hear. These sounds are *not* imaginary. They are distinct … and clear.

One does not earn the right to hear these Sounds until they have fulfilled all the pre-requisite knowledge through their own person experience … and have learned what must be learned.

This Sound Current makes up the elemental components of all known existence … including the aspects of Soul Itself. The twin aspects of Sound and Light makes up all Existence that will ever be known. Sound … is where we initially get actual “vibration.” Sound is also the basis for all mantras … and chants … and certainly for all spoken or audible sounds heard in the objective worlds. These … and other examples … are NOT light … made audible.

VERY few sets of teachings offer any real working information on or about it … save for the few vague references such as the Biblical one above.

One cannot … and will not … be granted the right and privilege of becoming aware of the Sound Current unless and until it is granted by a true Master. Not only does this help the individual to discern just how esoteric the set of teachings they are following at the moment truly is … since very few know of or mention it … but it is clear determination of just who a true and viable Master is.

This is NOT just some merit badge that one can pin on their sleeve.

Many claim to have heard it … and haven’t. I don’t even want to discuss the karmic implications of that.

Many will work for lifetimes … literally … to hear it even once. And once IT’s heard … the responsibilities of that individual will increase dramatically … whether they know it or not.

The references I have mentioned in these posts that refer to Divine Spirit … are in actuality the Audible Sound Current … Audible Life Force … Shabda … Bani … choose your own name for it. When you actually have heard it … the demand for using an actual specific word for this or that becomes less gripping … because from that point on … you understand … which is beyond … knowing.

Just to know it is an actual aspect of LIFE … a real viable experience that one can undergo and hear … is relatively little known.

I’ve said enough.

On we go.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

Have you considered tracing this all back the other way? Im speaking to your posts from the first to the last. You may find there is no opposition in anything from that direction. Although there is a process as in time for it to work its way back. Where ever there is a reason for it, it simply hasn't worked its way through that yet. Im not sure it ever does entirely work through it all. Here is an example. Lets say someone experience a glimpse of soul during meditation. Or lets say while sleeping. Some time later the person experience such throughout sleeping or throughout meditating. Yet its still the same mind and the same emotional body with all the same characteristics as before. How did that happen one may ponder? It happened because soul itself is not actually in conflict with anything and the mind and emotional body is learning that from the presence of soul.

i realize everyone wants a reason for. A normal human quality. What i just said about tracing it back the other way doesn't have to matter. Im not suggesting that its impossible with a mind full of reasons. im simply sharing a perspective from the other side. disregard everything i just said if you wish. or correct me if i have misunderstood your posts. thank you.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 22-02-2021, 01:20 AM
Master

running …

Sounds adventurous. Have a great time with whatever perspective you gleaned out of all of this.
Old 22-02-2021, 01:51 AM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
Have you considered tracing this all back the other way? Im speaking to your posts from the first to the last. You may find there is no opposition in anything from that direction. Although there is a process as in time for it to work its way back. Where ever there is a reason for it, it simply hasn't worked its way through that yet. Im not sure it ever does entirely work through it all. Here is an example. Lets say someone experience a glimpse of soul during meditation. Or lets say while sleeping. Some time later the person experience such throughout sleeping or throughout meditating. Yet its still the same mind and the same emotional body with all the same characteristics as before. How did that happen one may ponder? It happened because soul itself is not actually in conflict with anything and the mind and emotional body is learning that from the presence of soul.

i realize everyone wants a reason for. A normal human quality. What i just said about tracing it back the other way doesn't have to matter. Im not suggesting that its impossible with a mind full of reasons. im simply sharing a perspective from the other side. disregard everything i just said if you wish. or correct me if i have misunderstood your posts. thank you.
��
I approve this post
Old 22-02-2021, 04:17 PM
Master

Considerations Fifty-Four …

Hall of Los Two …

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

I want you to consider again … whether you use the phrase “Hall of Los” or something else. By this I simply mean … that every possibility for every viewpoint is already available to you. There is nothing new that has to be made … there is nothing new that has to be formed. It already is. All possibilities are fixed here in the lower psychic worlds. You “choose” your experience(s) by what you focus on via your beliefs and habits.

Let’s phrase that a little differently. For any and every viewpoint you hold … whether it pertains to you … or to your viewpoint on life … or to anyone else … there are 360 options to that single viewpoint. There is the “one” that you hold … and there are 359 variants … heading off clockwise as example … the first few being so subtle that I doubt you or I could detect the difference … and continuing clockwise until it gets 180 degrees from what you hold … which obviously would be the “opposite” of your viewpoint … and then continuing clockwise back towards your viewpoint … adding subtly until you attain your original position.

Very few people will ever do this. I understand that. My point being … that for any position you hold … there are 360 options … and the one *you* hold is the one *you* chose. You have “chosen” it based on the beliefs and opinions you have brought with you from previous lifetimes and have continued to develop this lifetime because of your emotional and intellectual familiarity with them … whether they are beneficial to you or not.

To take this even further … the position you hold in *ALL* of consciousness is but a pinpoint … and probably less than that. Another poetic example … as a grain of sand in all the beaches. To “find” yours … and to “know” yours … to become thoroughly acquainted with “you” … is an amazing task. Most people pay no attention. They just go with it.

To change … obviously … puts you in a different position.

To find *one* particular position that will open up new possibilities to you … might seem impossible when viewed from the position of time and space … but … it is as simple as *you* choosing to live from another position … or viewpoint … or belief … or set of beliefs.

Once again … the human experience perceives much more emotionally than intellectually … in spite of how mental the intellectual believes. The intellectual gathers supporting data according to how they “feel” via resonance, wavelength, recognition, etc.

In a sense … I am doing just what I’ve stated many times before as a mental approach … I am analyzing and dissecting to understand what we all must live by in our lifetimes while within the lower psychic worlds.

And so … however you perceive your life to be and whatever is drawn to you … is according to your choice.

Now I will freely admit that there are Forces and energies that are thrown at you that you did not specifically “ask for” … but how else are you going to recognize and further develop or grow unless these situations test those very facets. As examples … you might be here to further develop tolerance … or patience … or forgiveness … or courage … or to move farther away from anger or resentment or your scattered attention. To face these … experiences are thrown into your path. You grow … as you develop them further.

Since “as above so below” … or … “as the inner goes the outer” holds true … you redesign those inner mansions … or halls … or rooms within your mansion … as you learn to survive in these worlds.

Therefore … the answer lies within. You can “find” it by paying attention to what goes on around you and how you react to it. Once again … the importance is not what happens to you … but how you react to it. Paying attention to this … and learning to revise and rebuild … you become self-taught.

I do not mean to make it sound easy. It’s not. Male or female … emotions are hard to over-rule … and established habits and patterns do not give up easily … especially since they are heavily promoted by the infamous ego that prefers power and binding preferences. This does not mean that you must give up everything … but it does mean that you must scrutinize those things which you believe you just cannot live without or that you *must have* in order to accept yourself /thing well of yourself.

Does this mean … this takes all the “fun” / entertainment out of your life?

To an uncomfortable degree for most … yes. You learn to be content … and not pleasured. It is the finding the middle path between all … the balance. You look to neither the highs of ecstasy nor the lows of depression or resentment. You live … right down the middle of it all.

And then an entirely different aspect of the Path begins.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

Tidbit …

Perception … is a facet of consciousness.
The eye does not see what the mind does not know.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 22-02-2021, 11:58 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
running …

Sounds adventurous. Have a great time with whatever perspective you gleaned out of all of this.
there was certainly an adventure to it. but as i said. for me iit was by letting spirit be the teacher. the adventure of life never ends. its just different when one lives in life while absorbed in joy and silence. a total paradox. its really weird to experience everything in that. takes years for it to get normal like. im a little dumb. perhaps others will and have gotten used to it quicker. i dont know? don't personally know anyone outside of some teachers i meditated with. one of my girlfriends clients. haven't met him. maybe i will have her ask him what the transition was like for him? my girlfriend works as a psychic so she runs into lots of folks experiencing various things.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 24-02-2021, 03:12 PM
Master

Replies and Clarifications Nine …

Hazada Guess …

I hope you won’t take offense that I will use you as a teaching aide. What you have occasionally brought up is a perfect example of some of the points I have been trying to get across.

When did this loss of concentration start? Six weeks ago … six months ago … six years ago?

Maybe it was as innocently as watching a movie and you noticed that you forgot some of the characters … or that you weren’t following the movie the way you thought you should be. Maybe later … you read a few pages in a book and take notice all of a sudden … “Gee … my concentration isn’t what it use to be.”

Later you notice the same thing when you drive … or take a walk … or whatever. Soon you are telling yourself “I can’t concentrate” how many times a day? And … lo and behold … your concentration begins to get even noticeably worse.

How long have you been teaching yourself that? Did you bring it with you from a previous lifetime? Were you just tired when you first noticed it … which certainly could affect ones concentration. Were there chemical or nutritional imbalances going on? Were there other anxieties going on in your life that would cloud your concentration?

And the anxiety you feel when you take notice … and then tell yourself inwardly that this is an issue … the anxiety is like pouring gasoline on a fire.

( I don’t want to know the answers to any of these queries. It’s really nobody’s business. They are just a quick series of possibilities of how all of this started. )

When one chooses to turn that corner and live even beyond the positive side of Life … one learns to watch every thought … especially those that are coupled with strong emotion. As I’ve stated before … mind takes all its information from the past … from past experience … all levels. Its first line of duty is to protect … and then to pleasure. It will quickly tell you … “Watch Out! That’s not good … don’t do it that way” … and then “Let’s just go and buy that new tool I’ve been wanting.” ( Plug in whatever statements you personally use. )

Learn to watch your inner life as carefully as an ardent gardener weeds his garden, trims the shrubs, fertilizes the plants, waters carefully. As has been stated in many religious texts … let the weak man say he is strong … let the poor man say he is rich. This approach … mind does not like at all … and cannot really promote it … because as of yet the individual is neither strong nor rich. This is a main reason why mind cannot come along on the journey beyond itself. Mind wants the logic of past experiences. As you begin to over-ride what mind wants you to focus on … you begin to distance yourself from mental and emotional limitations.

This is NOT easy … and certainly in the beginning … you are promoting that which you have yet to become. The whole approach gathers strength as you really begin to draw up positive scenarios and become happily dramatic in your approaches. Really pretend that you are your “new” state of consciousness. Use glamorous words to describe it all. “How wonderful that I concentrated for an extra five minutes this time. Right on Mind !! Yay … way to go.” Look for every possible enhancement you can come up with during the day. It is all done inwardly. No one need know.

You did not “lose” it overnight. You will not “regain” it overnight. It’s a one-step-at-a-time thing. The more you talk yourself into believing that your concentration is now substantial … the sooner it will begin to work for you. Act as if it’s already working to the degree that you wish … believe in it … be dramatic in your inner descriptions … game the whole thing … and begin to re-design.

Another good technique that works right along with this is to take a favorite song of yours … one with a nice steady melody … and make up words promoting your new state. Be as over-dramatic as you wish. “How fabulous … how exciting my concentration is … lasting for hours … I can concentrate on anything … mind loves to concentrate when I wish … etc.” Believe it. Work with it. Allow it to work for you.

Sometimes … this revision stuff takes baby steps. When you see ANY improvement … heavily compliment your mind for being cooperative. This whole thing is a game … to out-game your mind. You’re not trying to follow normal protocol here. You’re trying to re-train a rather impish, often uncooperative child. ( Don’t tell your mind this … just praise it when it does something right.)

Further … lay back and do all of this in your inner work. Pretend. Act as if. See yourself concentrating more and more … and how much you remember when you finish your studies. Again … be over-dramatic. Make it fun … heck … make it hilarious. ANY-thing to bring about belief in the new state. This becomes a lifestyle … not just a once-used method. You … are the beneficiary.

If you hold to any new state long enough … it will become real in your world. There is no guarantee that any method will work … but the principles are valid and hold true. The more you do this in any facet of your life … you will enhance that aspect. That is only to your benefit.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 25-02-2021, 09:15 AM
hazada guess

Quote:
Replies and Clarifications Nine …

Hazada Guess …

I hope you won’t take offense that I will use you as a teaching aide. What you have occasionally brought up is a perfect example of some of the points I have been trying to get across.

Understood .It's just that I have so much going on in my life right now, I don't know what to focus on first. It's just when things start to get complicated my mind just seems to tune out. That's always been my problem, when the going get's tough, the tough get going.
Closed Thread