Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 20-08-2020, 05:49 AM
Newbie ;)

Do you think affirmations or visualization is more powerful in manifestation?

Or do you think it makes a difference?
Old 20-08-2020, 06:09 AM
Master

I think that expectations and beliefs, conscious and unconscious, are the most important. You can use affirmations and visualizations for your own focus, but your wishes are granted based on your expectations and beliefs.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 21-08-2020, 05:16 PM
Lorelyen

You need both. I'll leave you to work out how they reinforce each other.
Old 21-08-2020, 08:24 PM
Master

Indeed, both are valuable. Perhaps those who are more auditory respond better to affirmations while those who are more visual get better results with visualisation.

And don't forget the element of feeling, that sense of how we would feel when our desired object manifests.

And of course, gratitude is essential.

Peace
Old 27-08-2020, 10:07 AM
Seeker

Whether it's affirmations or visualization, as long as you believe deep inside that you can get things you want or become the person you wish to be.

But when your subconscious mind(the direct link between you and the universe) picks up any feelings of doubt, it will continue to attract the opposite of what you wanted.

The trick is to reprogram your subconscious mind while you sleep, this way those negative thoughts and doubts are not around.

Your subconscious mind gets the message and you will be shocked at how fast manifestations come to you effortlessly.

Here's a guide that will explain everything in more detail and how exactly to reprogram your subconscious mind:http://subconciousmindzone.com/the-r...et-to-success/
Old 28-08-2020, 06:14 AM
Master
Hi,

My understanding is that verbal affirmations work best. What we think and say out loud is vibrationally heard by the body as our intended desire.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 28-08-2020, 12:32 PM
Master
It's all about your guardian angel,regulating your energies.He's the one who can write the 'code' to your subconsious and make your desire manifest.In my case,i discovered that it's better to 'ask' than trying to manipulate things by using preplanned tricks.

The being knows how to navigate to the future.We don't.We can only transmit the signal (affirmation-request).

Why the guardian angel?Because from what i've read,angels are standing between the manifest and unmanifest.That means,they're the only ones who can allow things to manifest,even if most of the times,we tend to think that we did that.

At the very end,consider who's picking up your statements-affirmations,who's gonna do the job and what's your own role.This will help to put you in the mindset of opening the channels between you and your inner self-guardian angel (call it what you want).

Last edited by lomax : 28-08-2020 at 01:12 PM.
Old 29-08-2020, 04:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntuitiveIntrovert
Probably dependent on your belief system.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 29-08-2020, 01:05 PM
Master
MAKE IT STICK!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntuitiveIntrovert

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...3&postcount=74

Hi, IntuitiveIntrovert,

Ever since I saw this question, I've been seeking an answer to it that conformed with my experience. The desire to manifest it resulted in what you are looking at referenced above.

The magic of manifestation is due to the power of your unwavering "FOCUS" that MAKES IT STICK, whether written, spoken or visualized. Do you see?

Miss Hepburn's "grrrr" method of no-kidding focusing is the perfect case in point (never to force, but to focus)

....which was extremely successful, wouldn't you say?

Hope this helps.
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 29-08-2020 at 05:23 PM. Reason: clarify input
Old 03-03-2023, 10:27 AM
Ascender

Both are equally powerful. Affirmations take care of the moment by moment stuff, and help weed out the negative thoughts which scupper your creations. Visualisations are powerful because they create a mental experience in which you are actually involved as it’s actually happening…and they are a thoughtform which is also pushed out into the Universe. Both will work well for you as long as you do them daily.