Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 01-04-2018, 09:51 AM
Knower

Reading for Pandora
The Empress and 6 of Chalices

A very quaint, and cosy house that is what they would like to purchase for both of them to live in.

Next question for cosmicsacredheart: What are the best activity to relax and have fun that Spirit is guiding for me to do?
Old 01-04-2018, 12:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicsacredheart
Reading for Pandora
The Empress and 6 of Chalices

A very quaint, and cosy house that is what they would like to purchase for both of them to live in.

Next question for cosmicsacredheart: What are the best activity to relax and have fun that Spirit is guiding for me to do?

10 of Cups + Judgement
Activities that involve dance and music, such as learning to dance or play an instrument or joining a group like amateur theatre that involves musicals.

Question for Pandora: What area of my life should I focus on now?
Old 01-04-2018, 01:44 PM
Master
Quote:
What area of my life should I focus on now?

The Sun, Five of wands

There is deprivation of self with age and time passing by, nourishment of self comes with emotional nourishment of others, younger people, especially children in family , own children, or grandchildren if any.

Q. What lessons are there in store for me through M ?
Old 01-04-2018, 11:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
The Sun, Five of wands

There is deprivation of self with age and time passing by, nourishment of self comes with emotional nourishment of others, younger people, especially children in family , own children, or grandchildren if any.

Q. What lessons are there in store for me through M ?

10 of Wands + Ace of Wands

The lesson is that putting the hard work in will bring an end to a difficult period which will then lead to the start of something new that is inspiring and can be embraced with enthusiasm

Question for Pandora: Will the builder finish work on the shed in the next week?
Old 02-04-2018, 07:07 AM
Master
Thanks for the message Pandora. M is an author whose works I am very drawn to , this makes good sense, because there is a lot of work for me this year and she keeps me motivated.

Quote:
Question for Pandora: Will the builder finish work on the shed in the next week?

6 of cups. Knight of swords

It feels he might buy more time , like more than a week from now before that work is done but not more than two weeks as there might be something tricky come up when it's almost a week, so he might need some more time to make sure it's all good.

Hope this helps for now ~.

Q. Will it be wise to reconnect with J at this time ?
Old 02-04-2018, 04:48 PM
Master

Angelic (love your avatar Radha Krishna:))
7 wands/Stand your ground and 7 cups/choose wisely

Yes but only if it does not bring any kind of compromise or unwise choices.It may serve you better to be more receptive and less giving this time if you do reconnect. Watch and see if they show any initiative in this direction.

Moon question: Is this a good time for me to restart a fitness regimen? Am I ready for it?
Old 03-04-2018, 09:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonincancer
Angelic (love your avatar Radha Krishna:))
7 wands/Stand your ground and 7 cups/choose wisely

Yes but only if it does not bring any kind of compromise or unwise choices.It may serve you better to be more receptive and less giving this time if you do reconnect. Watch and see if they show any initiative in this direction.

Moon question: Is this a good time for me to restart a fitness regimen? Am I ready for it?

The Tower reversed + 9 of Swords
Hmmm. I don't think it's a good time, you'll feel really bad if you start it and don't succeed and then will have to start all over again which will really suck.

Question for Pandora: Is it a good idea to spend money painting and putting a nice floor down in the shed before selling?
Old 05-04-2018, 10:12 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
The Tower reversed + 9 of Swords
Hmmm. I don't think it's a good time, you'll feel really bad if you start it and don't succeed and then will have to start all over again which will really suck.

Question for Pandora: Is it a good idea to spend money painting and putting a nice floor down in the shed before selling?

Bone Fire Tarot; Kind of Swords and Page of Wands. I am going to say this is something that you need to look into with a professionals, get quotes, I think it would be a smart/wise decision to have someone look into it, and with page of wands, take action accordingly after professional advice, I feel there is something there that may not turn as much investment in that area tho, I just feel like I need to see pentacles of some sort to say 'yes'. So I am going to say no lol but still its important to have someone look into it

Why does Lucky ( our Jack Russel Terrier) keep peeing on my tarot cards? (sidenote:He keeps on doing it and I keep having drama episodes LOL What gives, man?)
Old 06-04-2018, 04:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Bone Fire Tarot; Kind of Swords and Page of Wands. I am going to say this is something that you need to look into with a professionals, get quotes, I think it would be a smart/wise decision to have someone look into it, and with page of wands, take action accordingly after professional advice, I feel there is something there that may not turn as much investment in that area tho, I just feel like I need to see pentacles of some sort to say 'yes'. So I am going to say no lol but still its important to have someone look into it

Why does Lucky ( our Jack Russel Terrier) keep peeing on my tarot cards? (sidenote:He keeps on doing it and I keep having drama episodes LOL What gives, man?)

Sorry Clover, but I can't help myself .... hahahahaha hahahaha hahaha ..... hahaha hahaha. What the blazes is that all about? I'm going to have to ask, where do you leave them for him to pee all over them? Hahahahaha
Old 06-04-2018, 11:06 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
Sorry Clover, but I can't help myself .... hahahahaha hahahaha hahaha ..... hahaha hahaha. What the blazes is that all about? I'm going to have to ask, where do you leave them for him to pee all over them? Hahahahaha

Pandora, it was a serious question! LOL! In my room, sometimes I do spreads on the wooden floors.They are nice and clean. I do got shelves but I sometimes leave a box or two on the floor before I am done with a spread, I could leave it there for hours really. Lucky is a really old dog, but still, it doesn't matter if I get upset with him, or foam at the mouth and lose it, he will do it again each time I leave the door open. So the one that needs 'teaching' is me ( LOL). I have been doing really good keeping the door closed the past couple of months but yesterday I decided to rest on the couch for a few min ( and fell asleep)... I forgot to shut the door in my room and he went in and peed on the floor next and around my Tao of the Oracle box , at least the cards were safe in there and they don't smell I just think it's odd he goes straight for the cards, wondering if he picks up something but Still, who the heck does he think he is on MY territory!?

Question for Clover: Why does Lucky ( our Jack Russel Terrier) keep peeing on my tarot cards? (sidenote:He keeps on doing it and I keep having drama episodes LOL What gives, man?)