Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 20-02-2011, 01:38 AM
shifty123

a challange

Being a truck driver. I've had a few interesting experiences with my pendulum. For example today while driving in VA. It was rather windy. As usual while driving I have at least one session while driving. Being as windy as it was. When I took my pendulum out of the bag. It wouldn't even move. So I asked it. Which has more power the vibrations of the wind. Or energy vibration. The pendulum started to move back and forth with a high rate of speed.
Old 20-02-2011, 03:09 AM
Deactivated Account

stogey, am I reading this correctly ? you are asking your pendulum questions, waiting for it to swing, while you are driving truck ?

I am thinking this might not be the safest thing to do ?

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 20-02-2011, 03:14 AM
tragblack

Lol, I got the same image.
Old 20-02-2011, 03:21 AM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by stogey
Being a truck driver. I've had a few interesting experiences with my pendulum. For example today while driving in VA. It was rather windy. As usual while driving I have at least one session while driving. Being as windy as it was. When I took my pendulum out of the bag. It wouldn't even move. So I asked it. Which has more power the vibrations of the wind. Or energy vibration. The pendulum started to move back and forth with a high rate of speed.

Waving from VA and yes we had 60 mph gusts today.. doesn't make for good raking :) The pendulum is supposed to move with your energy, so makes sense to me :)
Old 20-02-2011, 03:27 AM
tragblack

Pendulums and I need to review our relationship.
Old 20-02-2011, 03:37 AM
Deactivated Account

Wow ! with 60 mph, you shouldn't have to rake, it should be done for you !

Expect Miracles !

Old 20-02-2011, 03:38 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
Waving from VA and yes we had 60 mph gusts today.. doesn't make for good raking :) The pendulum is supposed to move with your energy, so makes sense to me :)

so because the truck (& stogey) was moving, the pendulum was swinging ?

Expect Miracles !

Old 20-02-2011, 05:19 PM
Uhmar

I am laughing my head off as last night I had a paper slide into view and heard. remember these two words
and written on the paper said static air.
I remember thinking you all are keeping me awake with this for what reason lol

so today I look it up and have this
-------------------------
Total air temperature is a term used generally in aviation. It is measured by a specially designed temperature probe mounted on the surface of the aircraft. The probe is designed to bring the air to rest relative to the aircraft. As the air is brought to rest kinetic energy is converted to internal energy. The air is compressed and experiences an adiabatic increase in temperature. Therefore total air temperature is higher than the static (or ambient) air temperature.

Total air temperature is an essential input to an air data computer in order to enable computation of static air temperature and hence true airspeed.
________________-
so I now have to wonder if it was for you. Being in a confined pressure cabin traveling through the atmospheere the kinetic energy is built up inside and outside of the trucks cabin via your bodies energy and connection to the pendy.
hence how and why it works for you travleing. in the truck rflho.... you create your own little personal kinetic energy world or cacoon.
Old 20-02-2011, 05:25 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Wow ! with 60 mph, you shouldn't have to rake, it should be done for you !

well it was.. but not neatly!! :) I wanted to clear away the remaining... but no. lol
Old 20-02-2011, 05:26 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by tragblack
Pendulums and I need to review our relationship.

Have you visited the posts on pendulums? I teach and write articles about how to use them. I hope you establish a connection with yours soon :) They are awesome tools in daily living.