Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 20-03-2023, 07:26 PM
Master
Fish The fight with the self..

In all honesty, if I seek to the calm side of me I don’t feel as though I’m that devastated for death and coping with the way I’m going to die, in fact I’m comforted by it- the fact the body can perish but the soul remain unscathed…

It gives me more purpose in the immortality of the inner self, the true self-

I know eventually my soul will manifest a perfect body one with the qualities of immortality- it’s just about getting there and the hardships of doing time. Death over and over again until I produce something that isn’t at conflict..

I know much of that appearance of conflict and confusion or the confrontational (body can become dust) is to do with my mental, spiritual and creative sides being in conflict…

There’s so much I want. So much I want to achieve- but seeing the goal and getting there(which I have with so much stuff I’ve envisioned) it almost flat lines.. like all that urgency and desire wasn’t there with me after achieving it..

I know this is about letting go of desire’s because as much as they are there to spur us on they can lead us to falsehood..

It’s probably selfish of me to embark on new desires as much as I’m grateful I can imagine and envision…

At times this is a good thing to set goals even getting in shape or health habits…

My death seems to repeat and represents pain and turmoil…

So many times in my soul’s immortality have my body’s been reduced to ash..

I struggle with the patience of death knowing we all go through it… but I try on this failure to ignite patience with death and reincarnation.. and with my self that I will let go of these constraints and proceed to find peace with the conflict that keeps apparently playing out…

I mean at the end of 5000 reincarnations if I don’t lose my centre by then I would be a changed focused person who had minimalist approach..

I was in my zen.

But I have to decide my own goal or meaning of life.. I can’t just die for nothing, pain for no structure in my overall lifetime..

But what meaning of eating.. even vegan..
lucky chocolate is delicious

My impact to the world and the self- my success with my clan and family..

To have these goals that reflect peace..

I know it’s going to take a long time to achieve this peaceful living inside and out.. because I make mistakes.. but I want to learn from them- and when I give In because of the convenience I would Try harder..
I know when I find balance it will reflect it in my death it’s just my karma even if it came from a rouge thought…

I did this to the self. I’m the only one to blame: imo i could DO SOMETHING about it- get my self out of pain but we pain because we need/want to pain- I’m a firm believer if we wanted to we could be living the utopian life but we agreed somehow for these life lessons..
I’m coming to terms with that-

Everyday I struggle with making the right choice knowing my death is 100% in front of me.. I might not be able to lessen the pain the next 20 times but if I start now I could in 50 times.

The separation or illusion that we can’t live in peace and suffer death without pain or live a life without pain, which I’m sure we are all working towards..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 20-03-2023, 10:41 PM
Master

well personally I think, you have a good understanding of the tree of life!

lol...

days in the natural world aren't entirely peaceful though... in addition to odd weather that pops up from time to time all the animals want to eat each other... but nor does any of this happen so non-stop that one can't get a breather... unless one chooses not to have one...

lol...,
Old 21-03-2023, 07:58 AM
Master

I think the people with easy lives are new souls but I'm just guessing. Old souls are like bring it on! The suffering and heartbreak. Old souls are like, "Watch what I can do God! Make my life horrible and make me fail at everything I do and I will still be content and happy!" God's like, "Ok show me!"
Old 21-03-2023, 08:05 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
days in the natural world aren't entirely peaceful though...

Oh it can be horrible and harsh. I've lived near nature it can be so bad. So violent. Some mother animals suffer a lot too when their young get eatin. Killer whales actually suffer more than humans as the emotional region of their brain is much larger than ours. A mother orca will morn a very long time over the loss of a child.
Old 21-03-2023, 03:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisy
Oh it can be horrible and harsh.

i haven't been able to see why, with the animals all like that, and many people being just as hostile, and it even being pleasanter/eaiser to act that way in a raw sensual way, some of us still look beyond it . I keep wondering if we were transplanted here from some nicer place, but, really I haven't a clue what is going on...
Old 21-03-2023, 06:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisy
I think the people with easy lives are new souls but I'm just guessing. Old souls are like bring it on! The suffering and heartbreak. Old souls are like, "Watch what I can do God! Make my life horrible and make me fail at everything I do and I will still be content and happy!" God's like, "Ok show me!"
There may well be a tendency for older souls to want to work through as much stuff as they can in any one incarnation.

But I recall reading in Michael Newton's books on life between lives how souls plan their next incarnation. And sometimes they may try to take on too much to try to resolve past shortcomings, even if they are advised not to. And so they are more likely to not achieve their purpose, yet again. My memory could be at fault.

I would consider myself to be a relatively older soul. (This is a fairly objective self-assessment, not a claim based on false spiritual pride). And my life has been quite easy and comfortable in so many ways. Yes, I have been through difficult periods and there has been a lot to resolve within myself, but compared with most I seem to have had an easy journey. So I daily give thanks for all my blessings.

Peace
Old 22-03-2023, 09:08 AM
Master

IAMTHAT

Yes I’ve read Newtons books about it and many many other books, articles etc and they all say the same thing ie we are advised about what we are going to achieve in the next life but the ultimate decision is ours.

Delores Cannon has a brilliant talk on YouTube about this. Very simply told and easy for the average person to understand.
Old 22-03-2023, 10:44 AM
Seeker

LostSoul13 - It is easy to extrapolate that the purpose of our existence, what the universe lovingly desires from our coming into being, is something linear - That is to say, pointing towards some future aim.

I would humbly suggest that our purpose is not bounded by time - That is to say, it is always happening and always being fulfilled, right in the midst of our conflict, confusion and constant rounds of rebirth.

In this manner of looking at it, it also may be that observations of "lucky chocolate is delicious" is in fact closer to divine attunement, and more meaningful, than any supposed "qualities of immortality" that may be manifested in the future.