Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 07-12-2020, 07:04 AM
Newbie ;)

Walk-in soul and mental illness - anyone?

Hello all,

I've had sessions with a spiritual healer and she told me that I had probably had a walk-in sometime in my childhood. Since then, which is almost 30 years, I have had all sorts of mental illnesses (at least as western medicine calls them), eg. borderline personality disorder, depression, bipolar disorder and short psychotic episodes. This probably means that the walk-in has not integrated successfully.
Does anyone have the same experience?

Thanks!
franbea
Old 07-12-2020, 08:12 AM
Master
I know of one person that has happened to........
but that does not directly answer your question, sorry.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 07-12-2020, 04:34 PM
asearcher

We can definitely I think have spirit near us who effects us in a negative way, but too I believe one does not stand powerless against it even if one feels like that in the middle of things.

My guess is you are highly sensitive and vulnerable. I think you are intelligent too.

I think mental illness is really complex and there is no easy answer if it is truly entity you have or not attached to you, only you can answer this in time I suppose, how you will feel, if you will feel different afterwards.

I hope you will be feeling better, really soon.

There has been one case I saw on Television too when a member of a rock band was in contact with a medium who saw that when he was a boy he got an attachment of a man who had died not so far away accident on the road (killed himself) and he had given him feelings of anxiety and depression suddenly that he could not explain. It too followed him for many years.

When I had died myself in one previous reincarnation I did not understand how I had died and the look of my dead body shocked, traumatised me and I worked some times as if I was sane but other times I was confused. It came to me many years ago.

When I found after much search the identity I realized why things too were like that. I had gone crazy some time before my death and they thought my action of how I had died was out of confusion, that I could not understand the danger. It is a real shame, me thinking of how deeply I loved my family in that life and me dying like that.

I experience and too I have read that when you die spirits try to help you to go to the right place. I remember they tried to contact me telepathically but I did not respond. I think I finally left the place with some help.

I think my husband in that life made a mistake by leaning down to give me (the dead corpse) a kiss on the cheek. He looked so handsome in clothes to wear at the funeral but for me , in my confused mind, he was not saying goodbye with that kiss, he was saying hello. So even while looking at my dead body in the wood coffin I was still so confused that I just did not get it.

I still dream on rare occations that I am back there in the lower astral, just a second of it. I may too accidently in sleep astral traveled there and might have taken something, temporarily, back with me. Do you remember if you have been any place with gray or whitish fog and more so to the ground? that things are in the fog, meaning entities?

If I am right this means while being there they can see earth and people perfectly. I think I attached myself to the husband, not to bother him, but because he was life to me and I remembered him and he was safety to me. Could be in my mind because he kissed my cheek and to me that meant hello I thought this was the right thing to do.

I don't think I had any time frame at all. Everything was just now. This why I don't think spirits who are trapped and been so hundreds of years really feel the time like we do.

A personal experience for me was once when I got sick and no one else in the family, on the sound of the coughing something you get all vaccine for, a disease long ago. Something of negative nature effected us. Because I was sick and too had nightmares about that negative entity (from the lower astral world) I felt it was coming from the entity, from the outside. It usually settle on one person. But when I would hear in my head what it said and I would not respond it was as if to show me what it could do to effect others; it then spoke seconds later through other family member's mouth, them using words not used before. I really thought then OK I have gotten crazy. I better get some sleep. It was as if it wanted to heat up the negativity and the fear, but I chose to swallow and be loving, even with really bad remarks for no reason coming at me. Too I could see my luv change becoming real old fashion stern-"man"-ways as if influenced by the entity. He would later say he did not remember having said those things, he just remembered being extremely irritated but he could not say why. Throughout everything I was the only one who was sick and kept getting weaker, as if someone was taking energy from me. I got scared, naturally.Never felt drained and weak like that before. In one meeting in the dream with the entity it told me it had to make me sick and that it had to be this way for me to be in his world. I could see in his eyes he was sick, or let's say once he was alive he had been sick, like mentally. It hurt me to look at him. He was recognizing that I saw him, he could see by my reaction that I could see him then, and he wanted me to keep seeing him, "You have to see me". But it really just hurt to look in his eyes because I felt what he was (temporarily) made off, his energy, and to have that inside of you. To feel that way. To be that way. other times I just felt his energy.The difference between me and the family members were that they were really effected in a negative way and thinking it came from them from the within. I started to refuse to be frighten, started thinking positive, and did a ritual with prays to help it hopefully move to a more peaceful place. I got stronger. I got well. I chose to never ask or speak irritated to it or threaten it but when I spoke I did not ask questions but just as if I was telling a story and I tried my very best to send it love and send it positive emotions and forgiveness. Once during the nightmares when I did ask a question and then another I would get very strange answers back and too he was by nature sort of condescending to female, only in his world he really wasn't but it was I who was breaking the protocol. As if I needed his permission to ask him even. That I was not referring or behaving in a proper way he was use to female appearing in his time. And this when I thought I was polite, ha ha.

Overall It did seem to work :) the love thing :)

Last edited by asearcher : 07-12-2020 at 08:23 PM.
Old 12-12-2020, 07:20 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I think we are talking about 2 different things. A walk-in soul is not a negative entity, but a new soul exchanging with a previous soul. If the new soul is fully integrated in the body, it would continue the lifestream and probably help in in its success.
In most cases walk-in exchange happens after a trauma or crises, but in my case nothing like that happened. I have severe problems with integration.
Good news that last week my spiritual healer did something (I am not familiar with the terms she uses) and I feel a lot better.
Old 19-12-2020, 04:39 PM
AbodhiSky

integration can be problems
but then we can make something good from it
Old 20-12-2020, 06:20 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by franbea
Hello all,

I've had sessions with a spiritual healer and she told me that I had probably had a walk-in sometime in my childhood. Since then, which is almost 30 years, I have had all sorts of mental illnesses (at least as western medicine calls them), eg. borderline personality disorder, depression, bipolar disorder and short psychotic episodes. This probably means that the walk-in has not integrated successfully.
Does anyone have the same experience?

Thanks!
franbea

Franbea,

Your story hits home with me. I had a walkin in sept 2012 that was pretty much a defining moment in my life. I didn't hear about walkins until 2 years later while poking through the spiritual section at the bookstore and I knew right away. I have been diagnosed with bipolar with psychosis too in addition to schizophrenia & dissociative identity disorder. I've never sought out any sort of spiritual healer or anything like that though. I've just sort of been playing both teacher & student as I go.

I don't know if I need to really say this, I'm not undermining anything at all as I am sure you have thought it over yourself. But having mental disorders can disillusion us at times and just be careful when seeking outside spiritual advice from anyone claiming to be a healer or advisor. It is easy to imitate for obvious reasons so just take everything they say with a grain of salt. If it feels right is really all that matters.

If you ever want to talk about any of this in more depth, please PM anytime, I would be more than happy to talk about this with you. Its not an easy road to go down, especially if you go alone. There were times I wanted nothing more than someone who understood a little about what I was..still am really..going through. Its much easier these days but I am always happy to have someone to walk & talk with sometimes because it can get lonely.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."

~ Albert Einstein &/or Bob Samples

"However rare true love may be, it is less so than true friendship."

~ Albert Einstein

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."

~Thomas Jefferson
______

EXISTENCE IS PAIN
______

Old 21-12-2020, 10:01 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini46
Franbea,
Your story hits home with me. I had a walkin in sept 2012 that was pretty much a defining moment in my life. I didn't hear about walkins until 2 years later while poking through the spiritual section at the bookstore and I knew right away. I have been diagnosed with bipolar with psychosis too in addition to schizophrenia & dissociative identity disorder. I've never sought out any sort of spiritual healer or anything like that though.
Hi! Thank you for your reply! I am sure there are a lot of people with this problem. How do you know that your soul exchage happened in september 2012? I don' even remember mine, it was sometime in my childhood, around when I was 8 or 9. That is when I started to have eating disorder and a sort of alienation from my parents.
If I didn't contact a spiritual healer, who is actually not a healer but a clairvoyant, i wouldn't know what the problem is with me. Sure, I have my doubts with the healer, I think I can heal myself, but I won't be able to do it without help.
I have psychitic episodes, too. For which doctors prescribe antipsychotic drugs. I have tried some but the side effects were so strong that phisically I was worse than before. I was in psychotherapy for 7 years, but it looks I'm therapy resistant to drugs and everything. I had a strong feeling that the problem is spiritual and the soul that is now in my body doesn't want to stay on earth for some reason. Also, my ego is a mess but no matter what I tried, there is an issue very deep inside and it only got worse.
So I have nothing to lose really, I don't dare raise high hopes, but I must be sure I've tried every possibility I can imagine to stabilize. If it doesn' work, I can still go on antipsychotics, which clear my thoughts but also make my life more miserable with side effects. There is only one more I haven't tried. And of course, I wouldn't like to get ECT, either.
Old 21-12-2020, 06:25 PM
Knower
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by franbea
I am sure there are a lot of people with this problem. How do you know that your soul exchage happened in september 2012? I don' even remember mine, it was sometime in my childhood, around when I was 8 or 9. That is when I started to have eating disorder and a sort of alienation from my parents.
I was fully awake walking around when it happened. I had entered a trance like state one morning where I was mentally and emotionally experiencing a completely different reality. I was fully aware of where I was physically but the rest of me was on another plane. The OG soul..me..was being put through a test to make sure everything was clear for the walkin. The walkin was there observing me. (The head of our group..a male..not incarnated was right next to her. Overseeing the processes) Once I passed, it just all happened so fast. All of sudden I hear the male say "ok, she gets it" once he said that I remember just stopping everything and going "huh?" Then bam! I felt something shoot out my crown chakra while simultaneously something else shot down down my crown into my body. While we switched i just heard this huge sonic boom and the entire earth beneath me shook. I knew it was something that only I heard and felt but it was LOUD! I almost lost my balance, like I (or the walkin I guess) was trying to get situated into this body. Immediately my consciousness switched from what I knew to a much higher state. I remember standing there holding my head in disbelief, and just sort of laughed, I was overjoyed. I was like "omg I'm here..I'm actually here!" I went to the table and started writing down number sequences. While doing that I was like "oh man this brain is awesome!" I had no idea what just happened but it felt like I did. It was the most significant moment of my life & still is.

Since then my life has been everything but easy. I just kind of just had to figured it out on the way.

I will kinda stop their for now about my walkin experience because I could write a book..series about her.

I'm sorry if I sounded like I was implying that all spiritual advisors and healers are fake. I didn't mean it like that, there are absolutely real legit ones. & It sounds like yours is, her intervention has helped you & made sense to you. You trust her so just dismiss anything I said about that. I have met legit ones and there really are some wonderful truly gifted people. But there are more frauds, who are only in it for the cash as they see it is an easy way to play on people's insecurities. They can basically spew anything out since its not like the customer would know anyway.

I some how got on some psychic mailing list a month or two ago and I get several emails a day from various psychics who are clearly full of it. For the fun of it I clicked on one yesterday for the free introductory reading. It was probably the funniest thing I have read in quite sometime. I mean it was unbelievable how ridiculous this reading was. Even someone without a brainstem could see through all her bull. I have to post it on this forum somewhere. Hopefully give others a good laugh.

I went off my antipsychotics last summer 2019 because the side effects were becoming to detrimental to my physical health. I was hospitalized for a few days this summer because of a severe episode. I am back on a low dose right now and it has been okay this time. If I could make a suggestion, ignore it if I'm out of line. Next time you are able to see about getting a prescription just so you have it on hand if you find yourself entering psychosis. So they are there in case of emergency. You know how an episode can just strike at any given moment with little to no warning. Who wants to go through that hell?

Yeah I have days where I feel like I don't know whats up and whats down. Somedays are excruciating, other days are beautiful. Just keep pushin on.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."

~ Albert Einstein &/or Bob Samples

"However rare true love may be, it is less so than true friendship."

~ Albert Einstein

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."

~Thomas Jefferson
______

EXISTENCE IS PAIN
______

Old 25-01-2022, 10:38 PM
Seeker

Most mental illnesses are caused by spirits, if you study how mental illness is dealt with in traditional societies you will find that.

Example, in one African tribe if you are deeply depressed they take you to the local healer and find out which ancestral or other spirit is causing it, they might say you have the spirit of a dead warrior ancestor in you that’s mourning, they do lots of things to figure out what’s causing the depression, then they do a sweep to remove the spirits, that can possess you.

Schizophrenic like symptoms mean you’re in contact with spirits both malignant and divine, talking to you, bothering you, deluding you, sometimes you see them, it means you’re usually meant to become a healer/shaman and in my tribe [im 1/4 black] having schiz symptoms is called ukuthwasa kwegqira: to emerge as a healer. That’s what it translates too, and this is how it’s seen world over in traditional societies, even Europe. But you can also be labeled amafufunyana which just means spirit possessed, phambana which just means madness.

Mania too present in bipolar, was always considered divine, or to be divine possession and our word mania comes from the Italian goddess mania, who is goddess of spirits, the night, madness, chaos.

If you study ancient or traditional societies you will see nothing but mental illness discussed in spiritual terms/ and in relation to spirits. Very new Psychiatry chooses to be atheist and to ignore thousands of years of spiritual traditions that explain these states, and prefers to see all spiritual phenomena as brain errors instead. They are not interested in the deeper meaning behind these states, only suppressing what happens or surface understanding.

They should listen to some traditional and non western methods because they have higher recovery rates for many mental illnesses than we do.

Watch the trailer for the film ‘crazy wise’ on YouTube or Vimeo to learn more.
Old 22-04-2022, 07:21 PM
Master
I have diagnosed schizophrenia and I think I’m more BPD- blackouts and long periods of time{when cash is around it comes out to play} I found out I had BPD by moon knight comics~ he had three alternate egos :Steven, a cab driver mark a wealthy person and moon knight ..

It’s intriguing because I have had Near death experiences and switching was~ I’ve switched a few times with teleportation too.. and the same mechanism that happens with sleep is present in all of my switches that take place: I’m sure while I’m sleeping {suspended animation} it’s coming out to play these alternate egos- probably the self ~ just higher up..

Have you experienced any switching ?

The same connection is present in sleep.. at least I’m more skilled than I am~ martial arts, recall and memory: I know switching is happening to them also as I’ve been wide awake and the switching has occurred.. it’s inhabiting me grossly..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)