Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 23-05-2021, 01:25 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinnat
Legrand,
It looks to me that you have not paid enough attention to what i am saying from the starting.
Actually, the whole point of the meditation is focusing on who is focusing, nothing else whatsoever.
But, can you tell who is it exactly that is focusing and how to focus on it?

(...)
Hello Zinnat,

From your answer and your first post to proakash on post 367, it looks like that you do not like to have to repeat yourself.

The Essential needs to be repeated many times and in many different ways to some for them to stop looking at the finger/words pointing and to look instead to where or what it is pointing to.

Regards,
Old 23-05-2021, 01:31 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by proakash
thanks for the information about meditation I've clear my all doubt about meditation.
And how do you feel now Proakash?
Old 23-05-2021, 02:48 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
The Essential needs to be repeated many times and in many different ways to some
for them to stop looking at the finger/words pointing and to look instead to where or what it is pointing to.
You got that right..over and over!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-05-2021, 05:24 PM
zinnat

Quote:
Originally Posted by proakash
thanks for the information about meditation I've clear my all doubt about meditation.

You are always welcome for further queries. No need for any kind of hesitation.

With love,
Sanjay
Old 24-05-2021, 01:19 AM
zinnat

Quote:
Hello Zinnat,

From your answer and your first post to proakash on post 367, it looks like that you do not like to have to repeat yourself.

The Essential needs to be repeated many times and in many different ways to some for them to stop looking at the finger/words pointing and to look instead to where or what it is pointing to.

Regards,

Legrand,
I do not have any problem in repeating myself. I can do that as much time as it is necessary but I expect the same commitment, sincerity and effort from the other person too. By nature I am a very soft and adjustable person but I do not believe in diplomacy so I sometimes can be quite blunt too.

As far as the reply to Prakash is concerned, I went back to the starting of the thread and found the post which would answer his query, thus asked him to do the same. It is not such a difficult thing to do considering that I provided him exact post no. If I can find the appropriate post, he surely can go back and read it too.

Now, if he comes up with any new query regarding that post, I am ready to answer him as many times as required. But, do not expect spoon feeding from me. Others also should be ready to put some effort.

With love,
Sanjay
Old 24-05-2021, 01:53 AM
zinnat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
You got that right..over and over!!!

As I said to Legrand, I can repeat myself again and again but only when I see other person putting some effort too. If the other one is lazy enough to expect all effort from me, I am not willing to oblige.

If you have noticed In this thread, i have tried to go into details as much as possible or as much I know. I still may miss many things and ready to revisit those issues if necessary but the other person should also make me believe that he honestly tried to understand what I have said already.

Secondly, meditation is all about committed effort and if one is not committed enough to read previous posts, I do not think that he/ she is sincere enough to take up medication seriously so there is no point in repeating myself.

Lastly, I have a lot of experience in dealing with people so I can see who is sincere and who is just making a point.

I hope that I have made myself clear enough.

With love,
Sanjay

Last edited by zinnat : 24-05-2021 at 11:28 AM.
Old 24-05-2021, 02:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zinnat
...Secondly, meditation is all about committed effort and if one is not committed enough to read previous posts,
I do not think that he/ she is sincere enough to take up medication seriously so there is no point in repeating myself....
That's fine.
When I have a teaching thread 40 pages and 400 posts - I'm fine if I have to repeat some things.
Active, moving threads can be a hard medium.

I can compare it to being in a race and being willing to reach back a hand to help a straggler...
someone that didn't have the right shoes and may not be the brightest bulb in the package.
We have diff styles...so what else is new? It's what makes the world go round as they say.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-05-2021, 04:50 AM
Master
in a vibrant, animated discussion
divergent views are not impositions

each path has its own validity
bestowing by grace, clarity
Old 24-05-2021, 05:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
The difficulty with 'let it be' is this tendency to be adverse toward discomfort and craven for pleasure, and if you sit still for even a little while, you start to notice that the ability to 'let it be' is easily said, but as we say down under, 'how much can a koala bear?'. You notice some discomfort arises, nope, react, it must not be this way, it must be the way I want it, and this dynamic between aversion and desire is 'in the way' of 'letting it be'.

I never had any adverse discomforts, etc.
Why do you believe have adverse discomforts by meditating that way?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 24-05-2021, 12:32 PM
Master
QUOTE390 EXCERPT:
Quote:

That's one of my favorite songs ... and very appropriate for this thread.