Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 21-05-2021, 04:00 AM
Master
Experiences which come and go, like our dreams, even if we be awake ... I’d say, embrace & release, honouring the experience without attachment. Yet the detachment should not become a disguised negation, an undercurrent of the mind, subtly enforcing the neti neti practice.

Celebrating each experience as a divine benediction, remaining present in the continuum in vibrant nonchalance, mindful eye cognises seamless shifts within, which at opportune moment ‘bumps up’, so to speak, as invisible space flickers, a hidden veil drops, enabling an unsought and hitherto unknown attribute of spirit to be assimilated in permanence, with definitive clarity. That that does not come and go but remains etched upon our soul, immediate and intimate, like our breath itself.

Who’s to say which hue of the subtly shifting colourations of a sunset, triggers the happening?
Old 21-05-2021, 04:51 AM
zinnat

I think that we have enough about this anahat naad and it is time to move on.

As we know that this anahat naad is associated with heart chakra so if one's journey continues further, he/she reaches at third eye which is Ajna Chakra. Some people see a bright light here tough some not. Sometimes this light is hidden by dark violet moving clouds but that is okay. Those who can see the light should focus on it and those who cannot see it, can focus on this violet cloud with fixed gaze. The trick here is that the focus of the inner eye should not move at all but kept at the same point.

Reaching here many people will realize that they can see with close eyes, or when they close eyes, something in them still see, like they have an extra set of eyes behind those closed outer eyes. This is what we understand as the activation of the third eye. in this stage, fixing of gaze of the inner eyes is very important. The more one can fix his/her gaze at a fix point, the more one would be able to see/hear behind those closed eyes. But, the problem here is that we generally do not have anything to fix our gaze upon, except that violet cloud. Sometimes one may see small serpent like light forms moving randomly in the cloud.

This is the stage from where one starts acquiring forbidden knowledge, mostly by what one sees and hear during those meditation visions. These visions also become longer and clearer. This knowledge is priceless and there is no other source from where it can be obtained. It is direct entry into spiritual realms. One may witness spiritual entities talking to each other and sometimes himself/herself too

Remember, gaze fixing is very important here. That is what is going to lead to the next stage which i will take in the next post.

with love,
sanjay
Old 21-05-2021, 05:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by zinnat
As we know that this anahat naad is associated with heart chakra
I don't think that is commonly known (I doubt it's true).
Quote:
inner eye should not move at all but kept at the same point.
I think assigning great importance to some kinds of experience indicates instabilities which are signified by the disposition being agitated by mundane/uncomfortable experiences and elated during very pleasurable experiences.
Old 21-05-2021, 03:14 PM
Newbie ;)

Meditation

Hii
very useful information about meditation but what think about postures meditation.
Old 21-05-2021, 03:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Hii
thanks for sharing about Ajna chakras I've tried it but I'm facing some issues like headaches.
Old 21-05-2021, 04:58 PM
zinnat

Quote:
Originally Posted by proakash
Hii
very useful information about meditation but what think about postures meditation.

Prakash,
I have talked about it already in the thread. I suggest you read all my posts from the start. And, if you cannot do that, read post no- 193 specifically.

With love,
Sanjay
Old 21-05-2021, 05:53 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by proakash
Hii
thanks for sharing about Ajna chakras I've tried it but I'm facing some issues like headaches.

Hello Proakash and Welcome to SF,

Headaches often come with the Ajna chakra opening because we try to store all its energy in the brain.

There is a very simple trick to put the headache away, simply imagine you have a huge astronaut helmet around your head, the concentrated energy will diffuse there, outside of your brain.

Old 21-05-2021, 09:20 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Sounds like a good experience, but personally I prefer to play down experience because it comes and goes/ changes. Hence the 'so wonderful' experiences have no more significance to me than what my big toe feels like. Look at it this way, if I said what my toe feels like doesn't chance but the way I experience it does - that sounds stupid - but it's reasonable when referring to a special sound? That's just robes, and obviously we are dressing up mantra as a special thought and dressing the sound up as the voice of God.

During my training if a person went to the teacher and told him about their special experiences, the teacher would say, just be careful of your desires and maintain your equanimity. Hence I think the indifference to the mundane and the high significance of the special can indicate imbalances relating to certain cravings, and it is best to maintain a steady the neutrality - 'this is how it is' - regardless of what is being experienced.

There are many approaches to meditation and we each find our own path.

It is certainly valid to maintain a state of neutrality to all experiences, simply being the observer of whatever arises. But we can enjoy many different experiences within meditation without craving such experiences. They simply happen.

As you say, experiences come and go. They become significant when they are accompanied by a genuine expansion of consciousness into a greater reality, and that expansion of consciousness remains after the experience has ended.

You mention training under a teacher, so presumably you come from a certain tradition which gives you a certain perspective. Which is fine, but it may not qualify you to judge other practices which may be outside your experience.

Peace
Old 21-05-2021, 10:01 PM
Master

Quote:
As we know that this anahat naad is associated with heart chakra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I don't think that is commonly known (I doubt it's true).

By definition the anahat naad (or anahata nada) is associated with the anahata chakra, so I am not sure why this may not be true.

Nada (sound) can be ahata or anahata.

Ahata sound is sound produced by friction and expressing through the throat chakra.

Anahata sound is the Shabda Brahma or the unstruck Sound which emanates from the crown chakra and expresses through the heart chakra.

From my own experience I know that there is Sound which reverberates at the heart chakra, so I have to question Gem's assertion.

Ramana Maharshi comments on samadhi: The yogi ... passes down from the Sahasrara to the Heart through what is called the Jivanadi, which is only a continuation of the Sushumna. The Sushumna is thus a curve. It starts from the lowest Chakra, rises through the spinal cord to the brain and from there bends down and ends in the Heart. When the yogi has reached the Heart, the Samadhi becomes permanent. Thus we see that the Heart is the final centre.

Peace
Old 21-05-2021, 10:10 PM
Master

Quote:
As we know that this anahat naad is associated with heart chakra so if one's journey continues further, he/she reaches at third eye which is Ajna Chakra. Some people see a bright light here tough some not. Sometimes this light is hidden by dark violet moving clouds but that is okay. Those who can see the light should focus on it and those who cannot see it, can focus on this violet cloud with fixed gaze. The trick here is that the focus of the inner eye should not move at all but kept at the same point.

This is the stage from where one starts acquiring forbidden knowledge, mostly by what one sees and hear during those meditation visions. These visions also become longer and clearer. This knowledge is priceless and there is no other source from where it can be obtained. It is direct entry into spiritual realms. One may witness spiritual entities talking to each other and sometimes himself/herself too

Remember, gaze fixing is very important here. That is what is going to lead to the next stage which i will take in the next post.

This reflects my own experience of meditating on the inner light. I am interested to read your further comments on gaze fixing.

Peace