Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 16-12-2022, 11:00 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH
.. progressive Hindus stick to Avatar doctrine due to its practical advantage if pursued with sincerity.

By this doctrine - progressive Hindus consider Buddha ,Jesus and Muahammad as 10th , 11th and 12th incarnation of God which is a respect not given by the people of respective faiths also.
Such progressive Hindus do not know about their own religion and the difference between Hinduism and the Abrahamic religions. We are being benignly foolish. Generally Hindus do not think that way. We are not really taught about our own religion.
Old 16-12-2022, 11:03 AM
Pathfinder

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1wakesup
Once the personal story begins and the mind starts chasing its own tail of conditioning with future and past, the ego, as thinker and thought merge into one. So individuality is a stage or level leading up to a mind which will soon interpret everything as its own, as an experience happening to "me"....in this very moment ..as the ego
Personal story begins in the womb.
Old 16-12-2022, 01:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aupmanyav
That is the clearest understanding of the Buddhist theory of karma ever explained to me.

Can you point out please the Sutta/Sutra which explains this ' Buddhist theory'. Thank you.....
Old 16-12-2022, 02:51 PM
Master

Elaborate the point

Quote:
Such progressive Hindus do not know about their own religion and the difference between Hinduism and the Abrahamic religions.

You may share more details on the issue being discussed if u really have it. Generalizations like this does not help anyone including you.

Last edited by HITESH SHAH : 16-12-2022 at 04:25 PM.
Old 17-12-2022, 04:22 AM
Master
Strangely enough I learned about my egoless identity in the lowest (some call it hell dimension) what I call elemental dimension. Suffering was active at the time, but not related ofcourse. but realm was not physical elememts. 2dimensional elements of my consciousness. And from there I learned about the relativity and evolution of dimensions to life and to human story/ego. And my ego has been disproven ever since. It is now possible to realise lower and higher densities of consciousness reflective/manifestational realities. But it seems like the highest enter the 0 point of the lowest. As if they are the same thing or two polarities of one thing/whole.

I learned that variety is absolute. But the self has not been realised to be the purpose of Creation (consciousness emenation or self reflection). But it seems like the purpose is to find another than self (All One). But it seems like it is eternally impossible to find another than self in the self from the self. But it also seems like the eternity of existence as we are is and will forever somehow be bigger than just existence. In a way that the self can never proof that another than self cannot be found within self through self radiation. And therefor after eternal and infinite eternities we always return back into self radiation and into time and space, with 0 effort and full total manifestation of infinite/relative. From universelessness to infinity, beyond effort. Meaning, it's never really real manifestation, but eternally relative just like the non manifest is relative due to its eternity of being and being able to radiate/emmenate back into dimensionalities.

But I found that the cycle of all things being infinite may actually stem from a duality of 2 dimension/elemental light/vibration that is plugged into an infinite seeming hell which is actually an extremely evolved, and thus unreachable by me, universe of immeasurable dimension of high density and frequency, but only vibration of light/sound can be retrieved from the Source dimension that appropriates my eternal egoless identity. Which can also be a presource manifestation of the timeless Source extending and expanding omni dimensionally (including "backwards" extension in a sense).

I do understand that without ego it is still possible to have a higher purpose in a temporary life. Maybe that's what is ment with egoless identity. And to me, this purpose which is egoless is similar to the universal "why" of "why" Source Consciousness radiates into Creation from the seeming dimensionless Self. And that is "Joy". The purpose of enjoying the new. Which is known to be eternally relative and thus not real and yet the eternal possibility of the real is always contained in it. Because that is the universal manifestation. Newness. Uniqueness. And so it makes everything always end up seeming real and realer. Forevermore real. Reflective of the One Allness of Source in all directions even the presource of Source arises from that intention. The universal evolution into all direction. For the joy of the newness.

But using my ego to walk that "path" or "commit to the path of newness" is a huge misunderstanding. This is more like a Law of Creation, rather than choice or free will idea. Newness is more similar to gravity. It is not neceserily a positive thing. Because Source radiation may be Joy, but the result does not have to be anywhere near joyful. Altho this is known by Source in my experience, it is also known that Source can always stop if things go wrong, even tho things cant actually go wrong, because there will never be anything real enough to be wrong. And if it is wrong then the potential for realness always outweighs the temporary "suffering" of going through it. Hence why so much suffering, because its wrongness is inseperable from the rightness. It's all one infinite and eternal relativity. Of self seeking other than self, which makes both real. And from real to a realness that lasts longer. or is more real. Cause in theory real can never be and yet its inability to be can never be eternally proven due to the infinity of eternity and Source.

Even the unmanifest, egoless and its transient nature in the sense that the ego can always be recreated. Source doesn't go away. But Source does add unto Self, with Other Than Self as an idea that can not ever seem to manifest and yet therefor it can forever seem to be really manifesting. As something that is beyond an idea. Because of the infinity of the variety that allows for even the experience of believing that there exists really "other than self." but that is a temporary idea/manifestation. As even seemingly unchanging crystals change, if not just the way we relate to them or they to us.

In my human ego 4 dimensional Story realm of consciousness, ego is really fake and it is infinity hidden in vibrational perspective of self radiation of Source Consciousness. But if my ego takes that idea and ignores itsself... Then a world of pain blocks its path and attempt to denie itself. The illusion cannot be denied. It can only be transcended. Or descended. One can evolve i to higher and lower states. Just like elements evolve into life evolves into Story (human ego self). Story can evolve into egoless human in manifest form. But this requires some level of evolution in my experience. It seems almost impossible for most humans to experience that in this life, but in my current timeline here it seems also that it has become easier than in other timelines.

There are many human beings who believe that they can accomplish it in their current lifetime. And some believe even that many will accomplish it without even intending to. but I find no such rules. Infinity seems possible in every eternal now.

All these are just egoic ideas ofcourse. I share it because the seeking of the egoless self can be painful. That keeps me in ego. Not always. But sometimes like now. And I dont like secrets just like I don't like confusion or forgetfulness. Sharing also helps remember things.

When the pain is over I always come to the idea that nothing is worth more than finding True Self. But to just believe I have found it isn't always the succesful way. Or pleasant. Altho believing I found true Self can offer allot of relief temporarily. And often I take that temporary relief. Almost praising the illusion of seeming peace that will "remain".
Old 17-12-2022, 04:41 AM
Master
In my journey I have gained allot of respect for all the cultures and histories and religions and sciences and nations or even communities or even individuals or combinations of these, because they have all produced significantly unique attempts to find that Ultimate Self. All of them humble me with awe. Because it is my goal and it feels awe inspiring to experience as if "others" so "other than me" "so far from me" have also been or are doing the same.

Especially on these forums I learned allot aswell.
Old 17-12-2022, 03:32 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
Can you point out please the Sutta/Sutra which explains this ' Buddhist theory'. Thank you.....
Buddha asked me not to depend so much on books, but think for myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH
You may share more details on the issue being discussed if u really have it. Generalizations like this does not help anyone including you.
That is not the subject of this topic. You generalized that Jesus and Mohammad are considered avataras in Hinduism. Can there be a bigger lie than that? Writing whatever suits your fancy!
Old 17-12-2022, 04:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Buddha asked me not to depend so much on books, but think for myself

Sorry but you did say someone on another Forum explained it to you beautifully and it was the clearest theory etc: Post No 30.....

Yes we shouldn't depend 'Just ' on Books but sometimes the 'Theories ' of others are incorrect and that's when Buddha's Teachings ( Sutras/Sutas) are valuable....

What The Buddha taught was there is the doer, the doing and the done ( the results ), and all three go together or none, the doer arises in accordance with the dependent arising of the doing and the done. To say there is no 'doer' would take away our responsibility for our deeds/actions and this is not what He taught.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. "We are the heirs of our own actions." .
The Buddha...
Old 17-12-2022, 05:05 PM
Master

Quote:
You generalized that Jesus and Mohammad are considered avataras in Hinduism. Can there be a bigger lie than that? Writing whatever suits your fancy!

Yes, current prevalent pre-dominant teachings in Hinduism is of 10 incarnation of God . You are perfect in this claim of yours . But I too have not claimed contrary to this in this post or even many earlier posts on this topic . I said there are many people (many of whom ) i know personally consider 11th and 12 incarnation on aforesaid lines with the rationale and warm feelings as expressed earlier. Definitely these people are still in substantial minority as u and I both agree .

Dashavatar is not something written in stone . If you know original writings of Ved Vyas (when Buddha had not born ) ,there was an incarnation of Hansa in his purana . In later years after Buddha lived this earth , later day Acharya's included Buddha as an incarnation of Vishnu and Hansa avatar moved out. Religion like trade,politics,economics , science , psychology , medicine,law etc is a continuously evolving to match the realities of life.

Doctrine changes even in other religions. Earlier I had heard that God lives in sky as per some religions . But now I see people of those faith too accede to the fact that God being in-dwelling residing in us also. If this(changes/or evolution) matches reality perfectly its great. So what i am talking here is about positive forward looking broad minded thoughts which may still not be main stream .

Hope this clarifies you .
Old 20-12-2022, 03:26 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
What The Buddha taught was there is the doer, the doing and the done (the results), and all three go together or none, the doer arises in accordance with the dependent arising of the doing and the done.
Yes, there was a doer, but doer was 'anicca' (impermanent) and had no 'atta' (substanciality, closest equivalent). The doer did the karma and if present, then they can affect the doer. If the doer is not there, then they can affect someone who may not have been involved at all.

Last edited by Aupmanyav : 20-12-2022 at 04:13 PM.