Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 27-08-2016, 07:01 AM
Newbie ;)

Strange happenings after closing circle

Hello all!

About a week ago, I did a mirror spell to reflect back any negativity being sent my way. The spell specifically states that the negativity won't amplified or diminished. Just return what is given.
(Oh, and I smudged the house before casting the circle. Double protection considering the very old building and even older town I live in.)

It felt neutral and, because of that neutrality, good. A weight was lifted slowly but steadily.

I thanked the spirits and closed the circle. As soon as it closed, I felt a jab in my side. I was too startled to make a sound. What in the world was that??

Now, I'm used to a certain type of body pain, but nothing like that, or at least not in that part of my body.

These jabs (almost felt like being poked with a stick or the end of a broom) went on for the rest of the night until I inadvertantly cried out in surprise. It seemed once I reacted to the sensations, they backed off, as though they just wanted that bit of acknowledgement.

I'm doing the spell again tonight, just to be sure everything is as I willed it to be. Again, everything feels good and steady.

Any thoughts on why that would happen?

Thank you for your time. Much love!
Old 29-08-2016, 04:20 PM
Pathfinder

Hi, Scucca

I think there might be several reasons for that effect:
1. Simple resistance of the negative energy. It could cause different problems before and during the ritual, including physical pain.
2. The negative energy was sent by a skilled and strong master. In that case the other party does have a strong protection which sends the negativity back to you. Masters don't let their work to be ruined by a simple cleansing ritual at the other side.
3. Quite often such physical pain could indicate that you are releasing the negative, but one ritual is not enough. Many people feel physically and mentally worn during such rituals.

Ah, did you have any unexpected visits or phone calls short after the ritual or the next 2-3 days?
I'm not wicca, so I write these statements according to my understanding and experience. Anyway, my "well-wishers" use to get too active after my cleansing practices. They usually call for no reason or with silly complaints/pretentions, and the big part of them just sound hysterical.

Just feel good. :)
Old 29-08-2016, 10:26 PM
Newbie ;)

Yes, actually! :o Not twenty minutes after I finished the ritual, one of my own "well-wishers" actually showed up at my door. They were clearly looking for satisfaction, which they didn't get, so the entire conversation was painful and the parting awkward. I thought it was so strange that they showed up when they did.

I didn't feel tired or drained during or after the ritual. Honestly, other than the jabs of the first night, I didn't feel much of anything, other than a light lifting.

Any suggestions on what I should do? Maybe third times the charm? Or maybe I need to see a professional and get a healing done?

Thank you for your reply!
Old 29-08-2016, 10:38 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aglaya
Hi, Scucca

2. The negative energy was sent by a skilled and strong master. In that case the other party does have a strong protection which sends the negativity back to you. Masters don't let their work to be ruined by a simple cleansing ritual at the other side.

That type of person sounds evil. Whoever is doing that an innocent victim and protects themself from any repurcussion has to be a dabbler in advanced occult magic or operates with some cult, high order and inner circle.
If a victim can't do a healing ritual or reflect negative energy back to the sender, then someone or something else intervenes.

To Scucca, what crystals, icons and objects did you have when you made this ritual? What was the type of negativity? are you sure it was sent by someone? If it wasn't sent by anyone, the energy couldn't go back somewhere and just bounced back to you.
Old 30-08-2016, 12:31 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howla Dark
To Scucca, what crystals, icons and objects did you have when you made this ritual? What was the type of negativity? are you sure it was sent by someone? If it wasn't sent by anyone, the energy couldn't go back somewhere and just bounced back to you.

I don't feel that the negativity was/is sent purposefully, say through a ritual, but rather strong ill wishes because of broken trust and frankly, a butt load of drama.

I feel blocked, as though some kind of perverse Power of Three is happening. Like, every good intention or manifestation I send out is twisted so the complete opposite happens. Everything seems to go pearshaped, but without any kind of resolution. It seems to have intensified since things have gone poorly between me and loved ones, though it could very well not be coming from anyone in particular.

I used a black candle, an old shaving mirror, a brass bell, incense, and a black string. On my altar, I have bits of nature I've picked up during walks, lots of stones and crystals, an angel statue, a mini cauldron, a small bowl made from either a nut or wood, I can't remember. Everything was cleansed before going on my altar.

Thank you for your reply! <3
Old 30-08-2016, 03:43 AM
Master

Scucca, hope things get better for you. You got excellent replies from Howla Dark and Aglaya.

I would like to mention that if you called in any spirits, elementals and/or deities to help you then be VERY sure to banish them (after thanking them, of course) when you're finished your working before banishing the circle.

Elementals particularly can play havoc with you and/or your house if they don't leave.
Old 30-08-2016, 06:43 AM
Newbie ;)

I did, indeed, and I'm grateful for the insight.

What would be the best way to banish them? I'm always sure to thank everything, even inanimate objects. :P

Old 30-08-2016, 09:10 PM
Lepus

Hello Scucca,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scucca
I did, indeed, and I'm grateful for the insight.

What would be the best way to banish them? I'm always sure to thank everything, even inanimate objects. :P

How to banish the Elementals during your closing ritual?

To banish the element, move your hand in the direction away from that element you wish to banish. You can see this in the diagram below.

If you don't banish the element, you can experience disasters depending which element you didn't banish. (Example: Your house can get on fire, because you didn't banish the fire element.)

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 31-08-2016, 02:58 AM
Master

How do you invite them in. do you call the Quarters - as in standing at each Quarter inscribing the appropriate pentagram at each Quarter (as in Lepus` diagram) with your athamé
Usually you start in the east and then do south, then west then north.

Then when you banish them you go to each Quarter (I start in the east again) and `undo` the pentagram for that Quarter (as shown in the diagram Lepus showed you)

East represents Air, by the way, South represents Fire; West represents Water and North represents Earth.

You can google Casting a Wiccan circle and Banishing a Wiccan circle - you may get a little better explanation, but I hope this has helped you somewhat

To call or summon you could say something like `I call upon you O Guardians of the East, Lords of Air, to witness my rite, lend me your power and guard and protect me` Say this as you`re inscribing the East pentagram in the air. Then go to South....and ...so on

When you`re banishing them you could say something like `Farewell, O Guardians of the East, Lords of Air, I banish you back to thy beautiful realms and thank you for witnessing my rite, lending me your power and guarding and protecting me.` If you are not comfortable actually saying the word banish you could say something like `return now, back to.....