Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 27-07-2016, 05:02 AM
Pathfinder

Are you Wicca?

What are witches, a powerful person with magic spells, healing powers, visions, and being able to shape shift. It sounds like a mythical story,something you see in movies in a Hollywood script. I have always been fascinated with them and it brings me to one of the many life experiences my Mother told me while growing up, not sure why but she gave me a look of wonder while she spoke about her life experiences. I will share this one and I will call it the fighter.

It was in the early 70's in a very small town in Mexico deep in the sierra were my main family lived. My mother had a neighbor her only neighbor between acres of pine trees and vegetation. I am going to name my mothers neighbor Florah. Florah would scream Comadre come and have some tea, every evening my mother and Florah had tea. One evening Florah's husband was petrified on his bed and when midnight came he would start screaming, open his eyes really big and just point to the corner of his room. Florah and my Mother held the man down as much they could trying with all their might to calm him down. A week had past and no changes, suddenly a drifter stops by and asks Florah for food and shelter and she gave him the food and lead the man to one of the rooms of the house. The evening came and mother like every evening had tea with Florah and now the drifter, Florah asked my mother to stay with her till after midnight once again, the drifter over heard my mother and Florah and replied, your husband is suffering from witchcraft,she is strong but I think I can battle her.The drifter said he would be going into the room with Florah's husband and asked my Mother and Florah to look him in and not to open the door no matter what they heard. This my Mother and Florah heard a fight, they heard a swords fight, or the hitting of two metal objects as loud and stumbling, furniture decorations breaking, and falling objects. Finnaly about three in the morning the drifter unlocked the door and asked then to untie it and let him out. He was sweating, and tiered. He said that she was strong but that he was able to kill her? Anyways, My mother was intrigued and asked to learn from him. To be continued....
Old 27-07-2016, 01:22 PM
Master
The drifter was sent to deal with the problem. He didn't just stumble there on accident.

I am not Wiccan but I practice magic and that is how it is done. Every practitioner has different beliefs and methods, the principals are the same.
Old 28-07-2016, 02:59 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
The drifter was sent to deal with the problem. He didn't just stumble there on accident.

I am not Wiccan but I practice magic and that is how it is done. Every practitioner has different beliefs and methods, the principals are the same.

Thank you for your reply, first let me say I will be finishing this event as soon as I have a chance, but for now I would like to ask the following: you say the drifter was sent, I could believe that might be possible, but sent by who or what? He never told my Mother he was sent, but did mention he did know.
Old 28-07-2016, 03:25 AM
Master
That is quite the story Energy, thanks for sharing and I'm looking forward to read what happens next.

I believe the drifter was sent to help. Perhaps his guide led him to Florah's house.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 28-07-2016, 03:52 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrysalis
That is quite the story Energy, thanks for sharing and I'm looking forward to read what happens next.

I believe the drifter was sent to help. Perhaps his guide led him to Florah's house.

Thank you chryssalis, this is actually a true event, florah passes away a couple years ago. She was my mothers very good friend and comadre. I would of like to post the complete story, but it's quite long and didn't want to overwhelm you guys with to much reading.
Old 28-07-2016, 06:44 AM
Master
I get sent. I go where I am supposed to go or I am found. It is guidance.

When you do this type of work there is no question about what you are supposed to do when you are given an assignment. You don't have to know why but you know what door to knock on.
Old 29-07-2016, 03:48 AM
Pathfinder

2nd part of the fighter/drifter

I left with Mother asking to be the drifters apprentice. The drifter said that not anyone could do it and she should have to pass three tests, Also mentioned she would be getting a visitor later that night. Mother left and began to prepare the house for her guest. Mother waited, but no one came. At late hours of the night a big cat arrived and started rubbing himself on Mothers feet. It was above normal big cat, once the cat her attention the cat left. In that part of wilderness it was not common to see cats since they were usually attached by coyotes. Mother thought it was odd, but didn't think much of it. The following day the drifter asked what my mother thought of her visitor? Mother replied she did not have anyone show up. (I told Mother it was the cat! Even I knew that an a young age). She just gave me a smirk. Anyways to cut this story short Mother passed all three tests. Then the drifter told Mother he was to be her teacher. He was a Shaman, back in the days they were believed to be able to shapeshift into an animal, they were healers and much more. So I ask mother if she learned from him? Mother has never admitted to have been his apprentices. Mother claims she did not go forth with the teachings, but I've noticed several rare things in her children. We were strictly porbided to curse anyone no mater how angry we get and my little ones child's play is making possions and chanting. I have seen things happen that are out of the ordinary with me in particular. I was born after that even one year later. It's interesting and intriguing, but I guess we will never know if this is something you pass from mother to kid or skip a generation.
Old 29-07-2016, 06:48 AM
Master
I think some of it can be genetic.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 04-08-2016, 02:52 AM
Knower
I am a Witch. And if this drifter is telling the truth about killing a witch, as i suspect he is not, then he has murdered someone.
If all you know about witches is what you have seen in the movies, then do not believe the first thing you are told.

to be a witch is part of ones own identity, It is a part of their spiritual beliefs - beliefs based on a worship on nature, not of evil. Witches are healers, though often in small ways and not like in the movies. They do not make a habit of inflicting. They will some will defend themselves from those who mean them harm, others abhor all violence even that done in self defense.
If i were you i would keep a close eye on this wanderer. It sounds like he has quite the flair for the dramatic himself, and drama is about deception.
Old 04-08-2016, 07:57 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyaunagh
I am a Witch. And if this drifter is telling the truth about killing a witch, as i suspect he is not, then he has murdered someone.
If all you know about witches is what you have seen in the movies, then do not believe the first thing you are told.

to be a witch is part of ones own identity, It is a part of their spiritual beliefs - beliefs based on a worship on nature, not of evil. Witches are healers, though often in small ways and not like in the movies. They do not make a habit of inflicting. They will some will defend themselves from those who mean them harm, others abhor all violence even that done in self defense.
If i were you i would keep a close eye on this wanderer. It sounds like he has quite the flair for the dramatic himself, and drama is about deception.

I agree that maybe the drifter exaggerated by stating he killed a witch to Florah, & Mother. How could he have killed her if her body wasn't present? Florah's husband pointed to one corner of the room. Florah or Mother never seen any witch standing there. I remember that house like a dream, I also remember Florah and her husband. I know Mother didn't make it up, if Mother said he said he killed her then that's what he said and who knows the kind of person he was? Maybe this man was a murder? he was a drifter after all? He left and was never to be seen again. Florah's husband did recover after that event. Many things do come to mind as I think about this event. Who's to say the drifter was not the one making Florah's husband hallucinate? For Food and place to stay?