Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Art

Old 24-06-2011, 07:05 AM
Master
This is a portrait I did of Silvergirls little boy Sean, he has a look that one never forgets.

Old 24-06-2011, 07:59 PM
Master
Fish

Slice caught me speechless last night when he 'presented' my Sean on myspace thread. He does incredible work, oh yeah~ And now I have an idea of my own, I will do a portrait of Sean, incorporating this one into the one I told you about last night, Robert. I want it to look 'just like' my young man. But it will be pencil, more than likely, not paint. Now, all I gotta do is get some sleep! I didn't at all last night it stays so warm at night recently.

Old 24-06-2011, 08:08 PM
Gracey

your work is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 29-07-2011, 06:58 AM
Enlightener

Good stuff man, loving the bombers, and the Paul McCartney portrait is really great, very realistic.

Also I luuuuuuuuurve the one of Napoleon on his horse.

Here's some of my stuff if you're interested :)

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=18966

blessings,

E
Old 29-07-2011, 12:39 PM
Time

I know its a bit late, but that bomber pic is wicked robert.
Old 29-07-2011, 03:11 PM
Master
Beautiful. Slice your work always touches me
Old 04-08-2011, 05:04 AM
Mazy Lane

Psychcoslice,
Hey ,I am new here and just looking at your art.Its really funny beacause I am an artist myself and I painted the same picture of John Lennon,except mine is in black and white.You do really good work.It prompted my first post.

Mazy
Old 04-08-2011, 06:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazy Lane
Psychcoslice,
Hey ,I am new here and just looking at your art.Its really funny beacause I am an artist myself and I painted the same picture of John Lennon,except mine is in black and white.You do really good work.It prompted my first post.

Mazy
Hi Mazy, thanks so much, yea I found that picture of Lennon on image search, gee I would like to see some of your art, I have been painting for about three years now and really love it.
Old 08-08-2011, 02:07 AM
Master
Old 08-08-2011, 02:23 AM
Administrator
Hello Robert

Dont know what I like more the picture of ye smiling happy of the artwork being displayed.

Both equally impress me......

Lynn