Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 22-08-2011, 02:17 PM
NatanEpsilon

New Hermetic Astrology Book - Very Good!

Hi guys!

I want to recommend you a book that I'm reading recently, it is called: "The 26 Keys - The Magic of Astral Light (A new Approach to Astrology)' by David Coleman.
It is really an unique approach to Astrology from a Hermetic viewpoint.

People who are interested in occult (Hermetics) and Astrology here will find a really good synthesis of these two.
The book contains theory and practice, something which is of very big importance. You are led step by step to the uncovering the secrets of the Universe and incorporating them in your life which leads to personal growth.
There are techniques that are very, very useful and I never found them in any other book. I'm really impressed by the book!

Here's a short description from Amazon:
Quote:
This book presents a new and yet very ancient approach to astrology. Unlike the vast numbers of 'how to do astrology' books that have already been written, the course in this book is not merely an intellectual journey, but one which embraces the whole being in a dynamic magical interaction... Instead of being told about the influences over your life shown in a chart and having them described to you, this book enables you to actually experience the meaning of astrological influences for yourself and encourages you to draw your own conclusions. Within the pages of this book you will find all you need to begin exploring the Astral Light.

I don't know if I'm allowed to post a link from Amazon, but here's the tittle you can put on the search section on Amazon and you'll find the book:

The 26 Keys: The Magic of the Astral Light
by David Coleman