Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 02-12-2019, 09:08 AM
Newbie ;)

Need some ideas for finding more and more special abilities

Hi everyone, I’m not sure where should this be, but I started in this forum here for telepathy, I’d rather try here first, that also may give me the chance for unbiased suggestions.
I gradually find out that I have more and more psychic abilities other than telepathy. I seldom meditate, I don’t use crystals much at all, I just had a few reiki sessions and a bottle of medic drops the reiki practitioner gave me, yet I’m sliding on this path rapidly.
My last find out is I now have healing hands. I can feel my hands have energy. If I put my hands on one side of my face for a few minutes, an observant person can easily tell which side I’ve put my hands on. If I feel mild headache because of tiredness, putting my hands on head can quickly refresh myself up.
All these come naturally, I wasn’t officially trained to any energy therapy at all. Take it as a gift at the same time, I need to know how to protect myself first. And also what’s the unprofessional pathway options I can explore safely.
Thanks.
Old 02-12-2019, 10:21 AM
Master

Hiya,
Sounds great, I think we all have these abilities from birth, but they tend to atropy, due to lack of use. You can develop them, first of all by using them and also true meditation. If you want to follow the occult or tantric path, you can ask spirits or deities to help guide you.
Old 03-12-2019, 01:16 PM
Master
Hello,

Protect your self from what? I have never used protection.

My understaning is that what we fear is drawn to us when we use protection. Some spiritual teachers say that the best protection is to never use protection.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 04-12-2019, 10:06 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for the replies. I do have two follow up questions.

Meditation: I only did short meditations, most of the times, I’ll get connections with Buddha or other spirits very quickly, also to someone who has strong connections with me, no matter positive or negative, very quickly. However my abilities have a very big short end: I can’t hear very well. Even though, information is still overwhelming enough. Occasionally some spirits look scary came to me too, I have to ask Buddha to drive them away.

Healing: I’m using it casually. It happens as I’ll absorb some of the negative energy, and feel what the other one feels, then I’ll try to get the negative energy out of my body. From previous experience I know they will improve a little bit, I’m working with disabled people. Today when I getting off the negative energy in the woods, my tree friend gave me the impression that it’s a silly idea. Yes, I do made myself vulnerable. Another angle for self protection.
Old 04-12-2019, 03:02 PM
Master
Hello,

Meditaion for me involves imaginary conversations. Very much like Self Talk. I do not deal with any visual or auditory sensations. What I get is the vibitory frequency of the energy I am in contact with. That tells me a great deal.

My healing involves my solar plexus most of the time. Every now and then a negative thought from some one will effect me physically. So I become aware of who and why then let my body heal itself.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 16-12-2019, 10:53 AM
Newbie ;)

Struggling with what’s real information and what’s just my imagination is also a challenge. I believe what I’ve perceived is a combination of both, just don’t know the portion of each.
Healing hands is very useful to me, I do it to myself almost every day for about 5 minutes and I can feel the difference. Though I’m still reluctant to get trained officially. For some given talent, maybe leave some room for free development can leads to surprise, why should I constraint it at the early stage?
I was invited to do something great, but for personal reasons I didn’t go. Once again I’m not sure if it’s my imagination or it’s for real.
Old 21-12-2019, 03:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by RestlessMind
Struggling with what’s real information and what’s just my imagination is also a challenge. I believe what I’ve perceived is a combination of both, just don’t know the portion of each.
Healing hands is very useful to me, I do it to myself almost every day for about 5 minutes and I can feel the difference. Though I’m still reluctant to get trained officially. For some given talent, maybe leave some room for free development can leads to surprise, why should I constraint it at the early stage?
I was invited to do something great, but for personal reasons I didn’t go. Once again I’m not sure if it’s my imagination or it’s for real.

that's okay, we work through the mind and what we think. Imagination carries some healing power.
Old 04-03-2020, 02:57 PM
Newbie ;)

I am reading some very good books right now on developing everything and even Egyptian magic and such. I've been trying to learn all we can do and perfect it. I getting very good at interacting with my environment thru telekinesis. Its fun as heck believe me. I can control the wind, make clouds shape to what i want and move them also. I mess with people too by getting the wind focused on them sometimes and they have no clue its me. If anyone is interested I'll PM me and I'll list the books I have read or will be reading that I have. God bless you all and I pray for humanity that more awaken and join us before its too late for them!
Old 04-03-2020, 03:57 PM
Newbie ;)

I've asked spirits I chose would be helpful to me in developing my abilities and understanding our universe. It has worked. I awoke maybe a month and a half ago and I've come this far already!
Old 04-03-2020, 04:16 PM
Newbie ;)

I put a spell on my grounding stone necklace I wear all the time. It is protected by Auset from Egyptian mythology. I am currently reading an ancient Egyptian magic book. I have noticed a sense of secure protection around me now. A feeling of ease out in public I didnt have prior.