Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 11-11-2019, 11:51 AM
hazada guess

help needed.

This might sound stupid but does anyone know of a ready made low fat vegan spread.I'm addicted to hummus but due to a salmonella health scare here,my supermarket has taken it off the shelves.
Old 12-11-2019, 05:57 PM
Seeker
You could always make your own hummus.
Old 15-11-2019, 09:28 AM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonbunny
You could always make your own hummus.

Lol true.
Old 30-11-2019, 07:41 PM
Seeker

Lantana Carrot Hummus

Hello!

Roasted carrot hummus is absolutely delicious! It is very simple to make and highly addictive. There is a brand called "Lantana" that makes a ready made Sriracha carrot hummus that is very tasty. I don't know if that brand is available where you live, but if it is give it a try!
Old 03-12-2019, 11:49 AM
hazada guess

Panic over,its back on the shelf.(Through a different brand that seems more watery lol).GarlicFairy,that Roasted Carrot hummus sound's great but I don't think its available here in the UK.
I suppose that I Could make it myself but I cant cook and I'm idle.(A typical man.lol.)
Old 03-12-2019, 06:04 PM
Seeker

Carrot energy

Well, hazada guess, if the powerful energy of the carrot ever overtakes you, be sure to make some carrot hummus! I am glad to hear hummus has been rightly returned to shelves of your shops.
Old 06-12-2019, 12:15 AM
Ascender
While were on the subject, if anyone has some good spread recipes, I would love to know.