Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 12-01-2020, 08:05 AM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadville
Agreed and the brain is animated by the spirit/soul - neither of them can function without the other.

I beg to differ on that one but let us not get swayed on the subject of the thread.(See ,I used the quote button).
Old 12-01-2020, 01:59 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
I beg to differ on that one but let us not get swayed on the subject of the thread.(See ,I used the quote button).

thanks! It's important when I have made several points to know exactly which one(s) you're responding to.

In response to what you've just said, on that particular point, the one you quoted, surely we're not going off-topic? We can disagree and/or discuss and debate what I said but the topic itself is still relevant to the thread title 'On Conception and Abortion'. Wouldn't you agree?

Last edited by leadville : 12-01-2020 at 03:03 PM.
Old 12-01-2020, 02:53 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadville
thanks! It's vitally important when I have made several points to know exactly which one(s) you're responding to.

In response to what you've just said, on that particular point, the one you quoted, surely we're not going off-topic? We can disagree and/or discuss and debate what I said but the topic itself is still relevant to the thread title 'On Conception and Abortion'. Wouldn't you agree?

True,but I don't like arguing my point,you have your beliefs and i have mine.All that I can say on the soul and brain bit is I remember falling through blackness towards my to be body,it was only when I had incarnated I started to use my limbs etc.Before that as regards the foetus,it is still reliant on the mother at that point.
My soul didn't have a brain when it was falling as far as I know and the foetus is developed through natural progression only making movements (without thought) until the soul is joined.(If you know what I mean)The soul has separate thoughts about things whilst it is in the body,it only use the brain to move its body parts.Ie,I knew what to say when I was born,i just didn't know how to move my lips and tongue.So the soul uses the body parts via the brain to make its point and movements while incarnated into this planet but is totally separate when it passes.Phew,I hope you can understand all that.
Old 12-01-2020, 03:19 PM
Master
Quote:
True,but I don't like arguing my point,you have your beliefs and i have mine.All that I can say on the soul and brain bit is I remember falling through blackness towards my to be body,it was only when I had incarnated I started to use my limbs etc.Before that as regards the foetus,it is still reliant on the mother at that point.
My soul didn't have a brain when it was falling as far as I know and the foetus is developed through natural progression only making movements (without thought) until the soul is joined.(If you know what I mean)The soul has separate thoughts about things whilst it is in the body,it only use the brain to move its body parts.Ie,I knew what to say when I was born,i just didn't know how to move my lips and tongue.So the soul uses the body parts via the brain to make its point and movements while incarnated into this planet but is totally separate when it passes.Phew,I hope you can understand all that.

That's really interesting. I know you've mentioned it before. Have you always known and had that awareness from that point on until now, or have there been breaks?
Old 12-01-2020, 03:31 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
That's really interesting. I know you've mentioned it before. Have you always known and had that awareness from that point on until now, or have there been breaks?

Hi Josephine,I've always known,probably as mine was a difficult birth.It was all confirmed by my mother,(the birth process etc),but that sort of thing seems to stick in your mind.
Old 12-01-2020, 03:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi Josephine,I've always known,probably as mine was a difficult birth.It was all confirmed by my mother,(the birth process etc),but that sort of thing seems to stick in your mind.

Hi, Yes, what you say about when the soul joins the body at that point makes sense. Also too as a PP has mentioned, maybe some souls want to try the in womb experience too

I posted a thread the other day about children's idea of Self. I think that ties in with this somewhat.

On a different matter but connected to this thread. I had a soul reading, and it said the life before this one was an aborted life. No other details apart from that. So past life regression might not be the best of ideas for me.
Old 12-01-2020, 04:06 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Hi, Yes, what you say about when the soul joins the body at that point makes sense. Also too as a PP has mentioned, maybe some souls want to try the in womb experience too

I posted a thread the other day about children's idea of Self. I think that ties in with this somewhat.

On a different matter but connected to this thread. I had a soul reading, and it said the life before this one was an aborted life. No other details apart from that. So past life regression might not be the best of ideas for me.

That's true.Nobody is 100 percent,but i feel that when the mother feels the baby kicking from inside of her,that's when I feel the soul has decided to make an appearance.
Old 12-01-2020, 04:15 PM
Master
Quote:
That's true.Nobody is 100 percent,but i feel that when the mother feels the baby kicking from inside of her,that's when I feel the soul has decided to make an appearance.

Yes, the kicking makes it feel more real that's for sure. An everyday miracle
Old 12-01-2020, 06:22 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
When does life begin....
I personally believe life has no beginning nor end.

Regarding the above Quotes they are just the ideas from the Author of the Book, we all see things differently and my opinion on abortion would probably upset some so it's best if I keep my opinions to myself

+1

Not reading,

Jl
Old 12-01-2020, 06:35 PM
leadville

Quote:

I get what you're saying and wouldn't dream of ever try to take any of that away from you. But it's not necessarily that way in all cases and I express myself in a different way because I see things generally as an observer and you experienced things expressly as a participant.

It's not a question of beliefs. It's an expression of differing approaches.