Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 02-07-2020, 05:07 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Elfin,

I am so sad hearing what happened to you and the baby.

Instead of you giving me hugs, I should be holding you,

I never experienced what you went thru.

I do know of a woman who told me I was her unborn baby's father. I thought she was joking and then she broke down and wished that I was the father. I hope she recovered.

By sharing, you are on your way for 'healing'. I am sending you healing right now. I wished I could say more. Take care.
Thank You John. I do appreciate it. I know some people might like to slap my face not hug me. And I could fully understand that reaction . I just felt that should write my account. Not to defend the ending of pregnancies, because I could have never willingly gone and done that of my own accord.Had I been older and living an independent life I would have kept my baby even though I would not have been with his father. But at the time it was impossible. Life was very different back in the 70 's . Also having the baby and him being adopted was out of the question as far as my parents were concerned. The pregnancy was not going any further ..end of. And naturally that option would also have been totutous as I wanted to keep him. I know the obvious thing would have been not get pregnant in first place. But even that was because I was so naive. I thought it meant that somebody actually loved me, because the truth was my brother and I never felt "loved". I soon found out that wasn't the case!! Sorry for going on. And thank you again.
Old 02-07-2020, 05:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Thank You John. I do appreciate it. I know some people might like to slap my face not hug me. And I could fully understand that reaction . I just felt that should write my account. Not to defend the ending of pregnancies, because I could have never willingly gone and done that of my own accord.Had I been older and living an independent life I would have kept my baby even though I would not have been with his father. But at the time it was impossible. Life was very different back in the 70 's . Also having the baby and him being adopted was out of the question as far as my parents were concerned. The pregnancy was not going any further ..end of. And naturally that option would also have been totutous as I wanted to keep him. I know the obvious thing would have been not get pregnant in first place. But even that was because I was so naive. I thought it meant that somebody actually loved me, because the truth was my brother and I never felt "loved". I soon found out that wasn't the case!! Sorry for going on. And thank you again.
Talk all you want..... it is part of the healing process.

I never went thru something not as traumatic, but I have a slight inkling what you went thru.

A while back, 4 nice young men surrounded me, and then they pulled out 'real' machetes and demanded everything I had. I fought back with 7-11 coffee.

Everybody I knew sympathize with the thieves while chastising me. They could not comprehend that some people when put in a similar situation, go into 'automatic' mode.

During that night, there was a chap before me who got robbed by these chaps and they left him in a death like condition on the sidewalk after they brought a machete blade down on his head. When he arrived at the hospital, he appeared to be dead. They revived him but he did not even know his name. A Doctor came and told him he was HIV positive....... the #2 young man, the one in 'control', had a blade that had drying blood on his blade. This chap was the first one who I threw boiling hot coffee into his face.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 02-07-2020, 06:31 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Talk all you want..... it is part of the healing process.

I never went thru something not as traumatic, but I have a slight inkling what you went thru.

A while back, 4 nice young men surrounded me, and then they pulled out 'real' machetes and demanded everything I had. I fought back with 7-11 coffee.

Everybody I knew sympathize with the thieves while chastising me. They could not comprehend that some people when put in a similar situation, go into 'automatic' mode.

During that night, there was a chap before me who got robbed by these chaps and they left him in a death like condition on the sidewalk after they brought a machete blade down on his head. When he arrived at the hospital, he appeared to be dead. They revived him but he did not even know his name. A Doctor came and told him he was HIV positive....... the #2 young man, the one in 'control', had a blade that had drying blood on his blade. This chap was the first one who I threw boiling hot coffee into his face.
Terrible John, just terrible. I think I have told you before that 4 masked men held another man hostage at gunpoint. Best him up , fracturing his eye socket. 8 hours of torture he endured. They burnt his house down . They told him they were going to throw him in there to die. But they bundled him in car , came to my shop where I was alone and robbed me at knifepoint. So I got off lightly. I will be starting some future threads as a result of posting onthis one because there are so many other things to tell. Thanks again.
Old 02-07-2020, 06:40 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadville
thank you - I thought you probably knew but I decided just to check.

That's awful sad you don't feel him the way you can feel your sister and others. I can't say why that should be but contact can never be guaranteed. Perhaps he actually is around but maybe your grief and guilt makes it hard or impossible for him to approach you. Could you mentally send out a request to your 'regulars' to find out on your behalf? I don't know if you're in actual communication with any of them so that might be a viable idea.

It is quite possible your son has indeed undertaken a new life and I also hope it's a happy one, the kind you would have wanted to give him.

I'm so sorry you worry about that. Your thoughts are your self-punishment and there's likely nobody more judgmental about you than you yourself. I feel sure others will already have told you what I had thought about saying to try to reassure you. So I won't say it....

I only wish I could help. One day I am totally certain you will learn all the details. It's possible your guides and your sister have already helped you during your visits to their world during sleep, visits we're told happens routinely. But we don't usually remember these visits at a conscious level and without remembering them your grief and guilt won't leave you. It's very frustrating I can't tell you anything helpful.

If you haven't tried before would you consider sitting with a (spiritual) medium? I'm assuming you're in the US where mediums are few and far between and that can make it hard to find a reputable, experienced one.

I'm so sorry some people call you names. Some are just dreadfully hurtful.
Hi Leadville .. you have help more than you know actually. I used to see a lady who was absolutely brilliant. But then we moved about 80 miles away and I really miss her. She never mentioned him. But she did talk of all the others . Named them all , they spoke to me through her and told me so many things that she could not possibly have known. No, l live in warm tropical oasis that is called the UK ! Thank you once more. I am maybe going to start threads in near future with regard to twins, if you wanted to look out for.
Old 02-07-2020, 06:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Terrible John, just terrible. I think I have told you before that 4 masked men held another man hostage at gunpoint. Best him up , fracturing his eye socket. 8 hours of torture he endured. They burnt his house down . They told him they were going to throw him in there to die. But they bundled him in car , came to my shop where I was alone and robbed me at knifepoint. So I got off lightly. I will be starting some future threads as a result of posting onthis one because there are so many other things to tell. Thanks again.

Yes, I do remember you telling me about that.

It is hard to believe we coexist on this planet with some people we hope we will never meet.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 02-07-2020, 08:25 AM
leadville

Quote:
Hi Leadville .. you have help more than you know actually. I used to see a lady who was absolutely brilliant. But then we moved about 80 miles away and I really miss her. She never mentioned him. But she did talk of all the others . Named them all , they spoke to me through her and told me so many things that she could not possibly have known. No, l live in warm tropical oasis that is called the UK ! Thank you once more. I am maybe going to start threads in near future with regard to twins, if you wanted to look out for.

We share the same lovely climate! Raining, grey, cloudy, cool right now - typically summer after all those beautiful weeks at the start of the pandemic lock down.

It sounds like you've done what I would have suggested you consider doing - sitting with a medium. That's interesting to hear but disappointing the information that might have helped you wasn't forthcoming. Mediums can only give what they get, of course.

I shall look forward to reading your 'twins' threads.
Old 02-07-2020, 11:35 AM
Administrator
Please remember you are talking about a very personal subject here,
we all have our own beliefs of what is right or wrong. please respect that

Namaste
Old 02-07-2020, 12:55 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Please remember you are talking about a very personal subject here,
we all have our own beliefs of what is right or wrong. please respect that

Namaste

I'm supposing you're addressing those remarks to all contributors and what I've seen of the discussions here have been respectful, thoughtful, measured and careful. Neither have they been disrespectful of the beliefs of others. Presenting alternative views is not automatically showing a lack of respect.

It's surely the case that personal beliefs and opinions about what's right or what's wrong are simply that - beliefs and opinions.
Old 03-07-2020, 07:16 PM
Master

Gosh a lot of conversations and emotions here.

Let me tell you of my account. It's long but I will give a shorter version if I can.

My mother (according to what my father told me when I was about 12 or 14) tried to abort me but I wouldn't abort. The abortion was unsuccessful. For years after that I had a nightmare that I was in a fluid and I was small but I was to big. I can't even begin to describe the situation or the horrific emotions attached to this nightmare. For years I didn't understand it. But in my 30's many memories of my childhood came back and I was reminded of this nightmare. I finally put 2 and 2 together and realized it was when my mother was in the process of trying to abort me.

Do I believe in abortion? I'd have to say a strong yes. My childhood was full of hatred and satanic rituals and lots of ritual abuse, sexual abuse by just about every adult in my life.

But on the other hand I have to say I am glad I survived. I wouldn't be the person I am now if I hadn't been born into that family back in the 50's and gone through everything I went through. Thus, I wouldn't be the person I am today.

I think for the soul, the spirit entering the fetus, it's a personal decision. A decision to back out. I chose to persevere.

Regarding when the spirit enters the body of the fetus, I might recommend a very good book by Helen Wambach titled Life Before Life. Helen hypnotized an auditorium of people and asked just that question: what do you remember? It's out of print but you can still find copies on the internet.

Lol, I will never look at a baby as I did before.
Old 03-07-2020, 07:56 PM
Master

I also have to add that abortions done in the 50's, 60's are different from ones today. They take organs from the fetuses now while the heart is still beating. I saw an interview on that yesterday. I will see if I can find it again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZGuIyNQo3Q