Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 26-08-2020, 08:01 PM
Newbie ;)

Free Earth Energy Healing

I'm looking to practice sending healing energy to strangers. I can do it to people I know. I use it on my self and it helps tremendously when I need it.

I don't use my energy because it needs more work done to use for healings ECT.

I had a friend send healing energy from the Earth and she taught me. I'm not stealing energy. The Earth is alive and I ask. It's not forceful in any way. I wouldn't do it if it was.

It's good for general healing through out the body. Helps the Brain allot. May make your body more sturdier. May help with your emotions. Just as if you were standing on Earth but maybe stronger.

I wish I knew more but in time I'll collect more data. It's still pretty new to me.

The healing will last 24 hours. I feel it instantly pretty much. Depending how much I need it.

Let me know if you want to try it. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post my email. I'll just keep all the conversations on the website unless someone wants my email.
Old 29-04-2021, 03:58 AM
Newbie ;)

thanks a lot :)