Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 26-04-2021, 08:57 PM
Just Tim

Hello AlignedWithTheHeart

You failed your life purpose ?! How so, since you're still breathing ?

Where there's life, there is hope.
Old 26-04-2021, 10:15 PM
Master
I definitely feel opposing with my current Avatar ;my perception account—- definitely feeling like there’s some karma there!although the biggest karma I have is me and my twin reincarnated into one soul so finding an avatar for that is costly (you wouldn’t thought it but I’m not sure we thought it through! But I am pleased that we are twin flames I definitely believe karma is there with communication! It definitely feels like a lesson! I definitely feel like I’ve claimed my life purpose—- being a flame, a twin flame mate—- including claiming my soul mate!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 26-04-2021, 10:20 PM
Just Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
I definitely feel like I’ve claimed my life purpose—- being a flame, a twin flame mate—- including my soul mate!
But if you had not yet, would you call it total failure ? Game over ?

What would you say to AlignedWithTheHeart if it were you, thinking that it's all over ? That there's no coming back ?
Old 26-04-2021, 10:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Tim
But if you had not yet, would you call it total failure ? Game over ?

What would you say to AlignedWithTheHeart if it were you, thinking that it's all over ? That there's no coming back ?

Definitely would believe it’s game over if I didn’t reincarnated as a flame( I couldn’t think of anything different; apart from my soul mate that at time how can I be complete if we are as one and her avatar/image is walking over there , but being as one —- servers to claim selfishness) coming back from that wouldn’t be a consideration: just have to find a way to over come the selfishness/ to reincarnate as equals but it’s out of place! So I wouldn’t dream out of selfishness to be anything other than a flame as one

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 26-04-2021, 10:30 PM
Just Tim

Hmm.....

Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
Definitely would believe it’s game over if I didn’t reincarnated as a flame( I couldn’t think of anything different; apart from my soul mate that at time how can I be complete if we are as one and her avatar/image is walking over there , but being as one —- servers to claim selfishness) coming back from that wouldn’t be a consideration: just have to find a way to over come the selfishness/ to reincarnate as equals but it’s out of place! So I wouldn’t dream out of selfishness to be anything other than a flame as one
Old 27-04-2021, 12:27 AM
Pathfinder

Paradoxically, this struggle of feeling like I may have failed my purpose has aligned me with my purpose.
Old 27-04-2021, 07:46 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlignedWithTheHeart
I get the sense that it can be. You learn some deep, profound lessons that maybe cant be learned any other way
Yes you do and often it teaches you more than Spirituality ever could. Maybe the real question is not did we fail but did we Love ourselves enough to give ourselves this experience?
Old 27-04-2021, 07:54 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlignedWithTheHeart
Paradoxically, this struggle of feeling like I may have failed my purpose has aligned me with my purpose.
Why can't failure - and the experiences associated with it - not be a Life's Purpose? Failure or success aren't Life's Purposes, how we deal with them and what we experience because of them are. You are your Life's Purpose and this is a Journey to Self. When you've 'failed' and you look in the mirror, what do you see? Do you see a failure staring back at you or do you see someone who is in need of some TLC?