Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 27-01-2021, 04:52 PM
Administrator
New World - New Path - New Test

Hello

We are in times never seen in the World that we live in. I have the "News On" and its in a place I never thought I would see things go. He said she said, this company did this and this one did that. Death, death and death, yet we forget that while it might be the Covid 19 positive test result that is present we never did much before we got ill to t take care of our health. This is a wake up call I feel to get in shape, to take better care of your health issues while you can. We can look at how we would go out feeling ill, travel when we were not feeling well as that trip was booked.

We were in part all being very selfish at times on how we spread our germs. Now that spreading of them can be even more serious. Yet so many still feel that we are exempt from the rules in place. we have our freedoms and rights.

We don't like to maybe admit we are scared this time, and we try to hide our fears. We say things or think things under our breath we never thought would be a part of our very being. I know I fall into this at work at times, I think something I would never speak but that thought is still there, I make a judgement that I might go "OMG where did that surface from" to see its frustrations from the World Energy I am feeling and not doing a good enough job of clearing from me.

I am so open to it all that a lot of customers (as I work in retail) are dumping their load on me. Then they go thank you for hearing me out and I am sorry I have no clue where all that came from in me. It has to come out, we need to VENT now maybe more than ever in these times. Remember to temper that vent when your doing it with balance. Read and re read what your putting out there before being the one that hits "Submit Thread" . When you take the time to re read it gives you that opportunity to "edit" or "delete: and in that feel better.

We are in a World Test I so feel. To see how we all come to deal with things. To work more on the smaller scale of keeping things more in home, in country and in balance.

We are social beings being told NOT to go out and socialize this we fight against the most. "Lock Down" is not a nice saying and maybe it could have been put in a different and less negative feeling way.

As I sit here the snow is gently falling and when I look out the window I see a blanket of white, that will frustrate many but I see the clean whiteness of it all. Til I too have to venture out into it and avoid that slip sliding away feelings on the roads.

Be kind please, choose what is right for you when your asked to bare that arm and maybe shoot up. I will not be in that line but I have made that choice for me. Now that does not mean that my family might choose differently or feel I should. What I do know is that I too do not take proper care of my body and I need to work on that even more.

Wake up call get "active" look at what you can do to be safe. Pre existing health issues will take you out faster if you get Covid 19.

Lynn
Old 27-01-2021, 07:52 PM
Master

Thanks for your thoughts, Lynn.

This "we never did much before we got ill to take care of our health. This is a wake up call I feel to get in shape, to take better care of your health issues while you can" is something that keeps coming back to my mind.

From the beginning we were told that preexisting conditions make the difference between mild or no symptoms, and severe symptoms even death.

I don't recall hearing much talk about concretely doing something now to improve our preexisting conditions, whatever could be done.

We are one year later, and if we had started doing something about our individual preexisting conditions 12 months ago, 6 months, 3 months, ..., we'd be now in a better position to face the illness. Even today, it isn't too late for most of us.

Also, I believe that reducing our exposure to the news, especially those that spread fear and hate, would greatly improve our preexisting conditions too.

I am with you on your choices.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 27-01-2021, 10:11 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Remember to temper that vent when your doing it with balance. Read and re read what your putting out there
before being the one that hits "Submit Thread" . When you take the time to re read it gives you that opportunity to "edit" or "delete: and in that feel better.
Yup!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-01-2021, 10:34 PM
janielee

Thanks Lynn, stay safe and well.
Old 27-01-2021, 11:50 PM
Pathfinder
Thank you Lynn for your motivation, I remember now a saying “The tree will grow as tall as it can safely balance”. May the balance be with us and grow ever more in the canopy of our universal consciousness.

Namaste
-Jesse
Old 28-02-2021, 03:20 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

This is a wake up call I feel to get in shape, to take better care of your health issues while you can.

I can't promote this enough right now. Pay attention to these words, people!

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 01-03-2021, 10:43 PM
Guide

totally agree...