Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 17-04-2021, 01:19 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureEvil760
That is the same with me, Every single one I've seen was in a state right before naturally waking up, then a couple times I would see them while awake with my eyes for a few moments.

I'm guessing it's because your waking self has become stronger but there is some weakness in your subconscious still which they can still attack and apparently, stick to.

I'm never letting them in again and I'm never going to make myself so vulnerable again, that's for sure. What a lesson I've learned!!!
Old 17-04-2021, 01:20 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
LoveWater, this may be of interest to you:

https://odysee.com/@jerrymarzinsky:6...LLUCINATIONS:c

There seems to be increasing evidence that the voices people diagnosed with some mental illnesses hear aren't just in their heads.

Yes... it is my now belief that demons cause mental illness.
Old 17-04-2021, 01:20 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
Seems you know best and bestowed with knowledge for the closure...hope your ok with hospital!

Thank you! I am home now and am getting better, thank GOODNESS!
Old 17-04-2021, 01:21 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Nice to know that you are receiving the help you need

Namaste

Thank you.... yes, I am SO grateful to be receiving the proper help! SO grateful.
Old 17-04-2021, 01:21 PM
Knower
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
I have been hospitalized now THREE times for hearing dark voices that terrified me.

I "opened" up 13 years ago in 2008. Since then I have experienced both the light and the dark with the auditory and physical.

I am so sorry this happened to you too, LoveWater. I have been going through something VERY similar since February of last year. I have a close relationship with a spirit who has been helping me since December to get rid of this thing, but it has not been easy...

Spirits should not be using your body without your consent. You should be able to close the channel by declaring it closed and withholding your consent for any spirits to use you or your body. If spirits ARE using your body without your consent and making you do terrible things, I think this means you have some serious damage to your energy field and you need to seek energy healing immediately. It's not your fault and don't be afraid. This CAN be stopped.

You are going to want to say this prayer to Saint Michael the archangel as many times as you need to until you start to feel better: https://magickalmusings.blog/2012/08...lp-protection/

If you have friends in the spirit world, they can heal you if you give them permission to. Exorcisms are a very violent form of depossession. I know when you are scared, it's the first thing you think to do, it's what I thought I needed to do too (I even tried converting back to Christianity!), but this is not the only way or even the best way to get rid of these crooked spirits.

Call upon archangels Michael and Gabriel to heal you and defend you every day. You have to keep giving them permission every day because boundaries are actually VERY important in the spiritual realm and I guess the angels and friendly spirits are very careful not to violate them. Keep giving them permission to heal you and protect you. They will.

Hang in there. I'm going to PM you. It's going to be alright. I have a spirit right now attached to me trying to kill me, but me and my spirit friend have been beating it down for months and we are making great breakthroughs together. It's unfortunately wrapped around me pretty tight. I think it's been attached to me for a while.

Do not be afraid and please be at peace. It will be OK soon.
Old 18-04-2021, 10:16 AM
Experiencer
@PureDevotionGirl, thank you for your insights!

Although I think exorcisms are far more effective. The exorcist I worked with got rid of most of my issue - some of it still persists, but not at all to the level it was at before. I was able to successfully return to work again and to focus.

I am not going to rely on any other kind of energy work until I feel it is 100% safe.

If you've been dealing with a nasty spirit for months and it's trying to kill you, I would encourage you to seek alternative help. We cannot just rely on the spirit realm to help us.

I've already appealed to AA Michael and to the other ArchAngels. Honestly, the exorcist has been far more effective for me.

Last edited by LoveWater : 18-04-2021 at 12:22 PM.
Old 19-04-2021, 07:24 AM
Master
Glad to see things are improving for you.

It has been a long road.
Much has been learned and thanks for sharing.
Hopefully, that information will help others.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 19-04-2021, 09:49 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Glad to see things are improving for you.

It has been a long road.
Much has been learned and thanks for sharing.
Hopefully, that information will help others.

Yes, I hope it does help others - my own mistakes.

It certainly has been a long road!

And thanks @BigJohn.
Old 21-04-2021, 07:12 AM
Master
I have been down some long roads myself.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 24-04-2021, 03:58 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
I'm sorry, but that doesn't really add up. If you were channelling God (Yahweh, presumably?), why would Satanael or any of the other fallen angels show up? There must have been some other circumstance that perhaps you did not pay attention to, that caused this to happen. I'm not an expert, but usually there is some other reason behind people being oppressed by spirits. Is it possible, you invited them in, in some manner, did you use some implement, such as a Ouijja board, did you perhaps call upon the fallen ones in some way or express interest in them somehow?

Hope you understand, that I am simply trying to get a better picture of what happened. In cases I've come across over the years, there is almost always some willing participation, a submission or opening up to outside forces by the oppressed or possessed person. At other times, the gateway is opened through drugs or psychedelics. It would help if we new how exactly the forces of the underworld got access to you, what their entry point was.

Also, since a priest was consulted and performed an exorcism on you, did you discuss this with them and what was their opinion on how you got into trouble in the first place?

It actually makes a lot of sense within the paradigm.

LBRP should work to rid of it.