Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 22-02-2021, 10:27 PM
Legrand

On Ambrosia, Soma, the nectar of the Gods

Hello,

I know that a few here have the chance of tasting this nectar, some cannot talk about it because of a vow of silence they took, others do, having discovered themselves, others do not even if they discovered it themselves because it feels so sacred.

Personally, I feel that this nectar is produced by the feminine aspect of what I may call here Divinity. More precisely when the initial Light enters Time and take Form and becomes a substance.

On the physical level of the human body this liquification of the Divine into a nectar that as the constituency of honey happens on the level of the throat chakra. On the Cosmic level it is another thing, but we may find the equivalent where we find that Time and Space are created.

Always open to hear the views of others on this Nectar from the Gods.

Regards.
Old 23-02-2021, 12:38 AM
Deactivated Account
So thankful your around here to talk about it. Im just sitting at a truck stop in oklahoma and its just pouring out everywhere. wish somehow everyone can stick s straw in me and suck it out of me. plenty to go around. lol. i like to think it rubs off on people in some way. i know it does to some degree. i just sit here doing nothing yet perhaps something. not by me. by her!

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 23-02-2021, 12:20 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
So thankful your around here to talk about it. Im just sitting at a truck stop in oklahoma and its just pouring out everywhere. wish somehow everyone can stick s straw in me and suck it out of me. plenty to go around. lol. i like to think it rubs off on people in some way. i know it does to some degree. i just sit here doing nothing yet perhaps something. not by me. by her!
runnings Soma truck. Spreading Bliss and Silence, bring your own straw.LOL
I see, most people thought you were transporting durable goods for trade
but truly your spreading Bliss and Silence everywhere you travel.
Nice
Old 24-02-2021, 03:16 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
runnings Soma truck. Spreading Bliss and Silence, bring your own straw.LOL
I see, most people thought you were transporting durable goods for trade
but truly your spreading Bliss and Silence everywhere you travel.
Nice

i hope your right my friend. i like the idea we can be doing something by not doing something. what do we know? i don't know? thankfully i think it knows!

Wherever I May Roam
Old 23-02-2021, 12:40 AM
You're right, when I saw the title - first thought was, What? Someone is bringing this up?
But, it's none of my business.
It's different times and the internet spills the beans on most everything.
There are gurus in India that don't know about this, nor teach it; that's
how esoteric it has been.
Different times.

I do still think guidance should be honored and sought.
People can do crazy things, probably similar to kundalini with a novice.
Discipline and patience and reverence is important.
Grace is very much involved.

And running, that's amazing. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-02-2021, 12:49 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
You're right, when I saw the title - first thought was, What? Someone is bringing this up?
But, it's none of my business.
It's different times and the internet spills the beans on most everything.
There are gurus in India that don't know about this, nor teach it; that's
how esoteric it has been.
Different times.

I do still think guidance should be honored and sought.
People can do crazy things, probably similar to kundalini with a novice.
Discipline and patience and reverence is important.
Grace is very much involved.

And running, that's amazing. :)

if a nut job like myself can become open to it. certainly hope for everybody to become open to it. lol.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 23-02-2021, 12:46 AM
Legrand

Have a drink on me running and Miss Hepburn!

We can get drunk, to melt into Bliss!
Old 23-02-2021, 12:50 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Have a drink on me running and Miss Hepburn!

We can get drunk, to melt into Bliss!

the bar is serving healthy free drinks!!!

Wherever I May Roam
Old 23-02-2021, 05:38 AM
Master
Of course we each may have to different measure experienced what we call the soma nectar, manifesting bliss electricity within. Earlier on, I used to attempt to correlate the imbibed is-ness with the scriptures, particularly Kashmir Shaiva or Tantra Agamas, which have elaborated on the energy path in detail. However, the activity of defining itself became an impediment as far as my journey is concerned. So, for a while now, I have rested all analysis, being paralysis and simply allow, in as much as able, for the awakening to blossom, petal by petal.

Earlier on, I felt the Bindu point as the possible source of soma, later the Sahasrara. Now, I find that the entire Sushumna is aflame, with each node, so to speak, being self contained as a miniature Hirayangarbha, if you will, self existent and in no way limited by it’s in-form geometric location.

The nectar dropping in the Anahata ... yes, with the heart centre expanding spatially sideways, fusing male and female polarities within its boundless domain.

As of now, what I can share is that a sublime fragrance arises from within, vivifying the bliss current, purring within in renewal continual.

Now, is this the same as what others feel? Maybe yes, maybe no. There is no one here bisecting. Possibly, all five senses ... inner polarities, that is, could one day manifest in a manner cognisable like a living rainbow within
Old 24-02-2021, 03:39 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Of course we each may have to different measure experienced what we call the soma nectar, manifesting bliss electricity within. Earlier on, I used to attempt to correlate the imbibed is-ness with the scriptures, particularly Kashmir Shaiva or Tantra Agamas, which have elaborated on the energy path in detail. However, the activity of defining itself became an impediment as far as my journey is concerned. So, for a while now, I have rested all analysis, being paralysis and simply allow, in as much as able, for the awakening to blossom, petal by petal.

Earlier on, I felt the Bindu point as the possible source of soma, later the Sahasrara. Now, I find that the entire Sushumna is aflame, with each node, so to speak, being self contained as a miniature Hirayangarbha, if you will, self existent and in no way limited by it’s in-form geometric location.

The nectar dropping in the Anahata ... yes, with the heart centre expanding spatially sideways, fusing male and female polarities within its boundless domain.

As of now, what I can share is that a sublime fragrance arises from within, vivifying the bliss current, purring within in renewal continual.

Now, is this the same as what others feel? Maybe yes, maybe no. There is no one here bisecting. Possibly, all five senses ... inner polarities, that is, could one day manifest in a manner cognisable like a living rainbow within

for the most part for me it feels like im made out of liquid and the liquid me is mixing with the physical me which excites the nervous system into joy throughout the body.

i feel as if i have some control in that putting attention on it expands it. the same can be said about putting no attention on it. its a strange thing with many contradictions. one thing i do know is where it hasn't cleared through as much. if i put to much attention on my third eye i can get pains from pushing it through the cells of my body. its always clearing by its own power and intelligence. sometimes it seems best for me to stay out of its way.

Wherever I May Roam