Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-09-2021, 02:13 PM
Newbie ;)

I would like to hear interesting stories and experiences regarding astral projection.

what is the most interesting experience you ever had?
Old 19-09-2021, 06:14 PM
Thumbs up

Should be a fun question :)....I just wanna say ...Hey, be prepared there
is no gravity...so like being in a plane tilting its wings,
(I have been in one doing that for fun), the horizon does the same thing...
it's disorienting.
Or was for ME! Lol!!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-09-2021, 05:37 AM
Pathfinder
Story time:

So this happened last year in spring. I had been progressing on OBEs through the (Mastering Astral Projection in 90 days guide) well into 180+ days, with a few adjustments for a full Amethyst chest/crown/wand/orb pieces. I started my day with a bike ride to get breakfast & practice the energy body exercises while my heart rate was up, wearing the equipment.

Psychic activation may be a little bit more mobile in that you can really hold the OBE on while you’re around people/moving objects with more effects compared to the resting meditation approach for dream OBEs.

Also, earlier in the year I had been doing a nature experiment, with a local beehive using Lapis Lazuli/Amethyst, monitoring the movement of the hive throughout the city. In a theory on Bee Psychics, testing their consciousness of specific psychic materials when placed in both their flower beds & hive locations. In an effort to better comprehend our manifestation of the Svadasthana, 2, B, Orange, Venus, chakra system. There were some very odd behavior patterns observed during the experiment, such as large swarms of the critters in urban locations unrelated to pollination.

Now the specific type of OBE exercise I had been practicing this day on my AM bike ride. Was similar to the described exercise in the book, where you practice walking out of your body, traveling a short distance & then rejoining with your physical body. Only I had modified this with my crystal equipment doing a quick OBE teleport, holding the astral body at a distance some 100ft in front of my moving bicycle, casting a bit of light energy as an ability & then returning to my physical body on the moving bike.

Immediately after the second or third teleport it was clear there was distinct rifting occurring with the physics, as often happens with OBEs & Psychics. So my ETs abroad called the B stop on my energy fun from the psi data equipment running parallel.

On the third teleport and psychic burst, when I returned to my physical body on the bicycle. A physical Bumblebee had been Targeted, Localized & driven (by cute ET computers) Colliding directly & quite gently I will add, landing on my open left Eye Ball with all of its legs grasping & gently flying away moments later.

So my interpretation & communication. The type of teleportation & energy burst visualization I was using was likely not safe enough in the Orange, 2, B, Venus, svadasthana energy system to continue this type of exercise in a public setting. Also, truthfully when casting energy with psychic equipment it is best to really communicate on paper or typed, if you are using a created ability what exactly the purpose is, why it’s going to be visualized the way it is & it is also really important not to replicate computerized gaming visualizations whatsoever. ETs really do not appreciate the gaming seasons, because it’s a physical life form they have to interact with and protect.

Lessons to be learned

Truth, Veritas, Purple Cabbage
-Jesse

Happy OBEs

“When women and girls rise, their communities and their countries rise with them." --Michelle Obama

“It is my view that the vegetarian manner of living, by its purely physical effect on the human temperament, would most beneficially influence the lot of mankind.” - Albert Einstein

My YouTube Channel
https://youtube.com/channel/UCUL2-epErWG7ObNM8Q6KY2w
Old 22-09-2021, 06:10 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleCabbage
On the third teleport and psychic burst, when I returned to my physical body on the bicycle. A physical Bumblebee had been Targeted, Localized & driven (by cute ET computers) Colliding directly & quite gently I will add, landing on my open left Eye Ball with all of its legs grasping & gently flying away moments later.
Bumblebee, awesome!
Old 26-09-2021, 01:39 AM
Newbie ;)

I did this awhile back and it worked like a charm. Since then, I have no doubt about AP/OBEs and know they are real; it's just that achieving them is the catch if you will... (apologies if any of you are proficient, so busy, hard for me to read everything)

Focusing, by means of gently rolling your eyes up into your head and as high up as you can, comfortably (no straining), up above your eyebrows. However, don't mindfully focus there, keep your eyes rolled upward. Then, concurrently also, consciously focus on a spot/point outside and above of the apex of your head, towards the back/upper portion. Often individuals have a small raised area there, on their dome/skull.

Additionally, deep, slow and smoothed out rythmic breathing, comfortably... In through the nose and, if you can, even a longer duration, but effectively, out through the mouth, doing that consistently and naturally. None of any of the forementioned can be uncomfortable, nor constraining of letting your consciousness slowly wane or drift into subconscious bliss. Gotta be natural, likable, comfortable and ecstatic state promoting.

When it happens, AP/OBE, you'll be conscious and out. The consciousness is different though, it's subtler. [It's similar to lucid dreaming. Of which, lucid dreaming can turn into AP/OBE experiences.] It's sort of like your subconscious mind while awake, but in between regular consciousness and subconsciousness; subtly, surrealistically sensory oriented, or was for me at the time.

Final note, your thought-train, your program of/for the moment, has to be 100% clear, and that you can/will be able to leave your body, successfully and safely. There can be No other countering, competing and/or negative cognitive activity (self and/or social). None.

Best in your endeavors
Old 27-09-2021, 06:22 AM
Newbie ;)

My previous post (I was busy, needed to add my exp.) was how I achieved the OBE/AP state. From what I gather, there are different manners in which different forms of astral projection, even other forms out of body experiences can occur, and/or, apparently, even while in body various things can happen (a whole 'nother topic).

Setting that aside, I followed what I did in the previously mentioned method, consciousness waned as I went into a blissful, slow procession of meditation. Then, smoothly but comfortably, but kind of abruptly, an influx of varied consciousness interjected. Along with that, was that of an exhilarating but surrealistic and sensational lifting feeling in my solar plexus.

It was like my 'soul' or better yet, as I look at it now, my core-energetic nonphysical (metaphysical, older terminology) self was exiting via there; mostly, too much more info I could 'barf' out here. And then, blip, I was out and floating, perceptual focus forward and toward the ceiling. No lights were on in the room, but I could see (seemed aetheric visually) as I drifted upward at the ceiling. It was odd, and the overall sensation from mental to nonphysical consciousness was definitely sort of stymied/muted, but still present and comfortable. [It was definitely varied from awake consciousness to unconsciousness and/or sleep (depending on such) states.] I could feel myself start to just barely go through the ceiling, but almost not at all did I get to do such.

Unfortunately, I chose to twinge about the occurrence of it... Then, whoomp, back in my body. Nooo! Hahahaha.

So, don't fear while here, or there, wherever you might be, and justly know all is going goodly. But, if not, and you're having issues then just go back to the ol' bod.

Laytuhs, hope you have a good one
Old 27-09-2021, 07:57 PM
Suspended
Master
I'm interested in learning if anyone has teleported into the past or to the future - I have only AP a few times - but once I trance teleported 30 years into the past in the last 2 years this was - I was awake meditating early hours one morning 'single point concentration' and suddenly I'm standing looking in an old pub I used to go to.

Very aware of what was happening - my first though was can I walk, and I could... Past so many people having a good time, no one noticed me - then a lady was looking at me as if she knew me 'a Guide' I think - I put my hand on her shoulder as I passed, and felt the warmth of her shoulder.

So when ive finished my time fighting these dam viruses, whenever that might be - I can refocus on the job in hand with teleportation, and explore 'and learn' to help others as it should be.

So anyone, anything to say or share?
Old 27-09-2021, 09:05 PM
Master
Changing body’s/avartars -I’ve changed body’s a few times…probably due to wanting to in real life… I’ve had a few experiences’ all were nice and smooth transitions….

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 28-09-2021, 10:21 AM
Suspended
Master
So I have a question? I'm going to get into 'going places' and learning - whether people here believe we can go back in time of not, my question is as below to those who believe this is possible....

I am in contact with my brother daily, we play online chess daily along with many other people from around the world, so we're chatting daily.

So I tried this only this morning in meditation before the up - I visualised 'me' being back in time at an old place, where me and bro used to work for many decades - so I remember it well.

'If' I went back in time from here now, and told my brother an answer to a unique question in a conversation organised by me from here now - and I tell him ive come from the future and he's to remember this - 'will he know' here now that he remembers me coming to him from the future.

Its no good me chatting to him now because it hasn't happened 'yet' - but I think it will do, or something's going to happen - because when I visualised being back in time this morning, the energy in my mind as I see from my Angels in approval was gorgeous blue... So basically its saying something to him, and would he remember decades later.

So everyone if this was to be arranged by me and my spiritual support - would my brother know now in 2021/2 if/when it happens? which it hasn't 'yet'...

I hope this thread is turning out interesting enough for you DivineSpark87.........
Old 29-09-2021, 10:10 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Shifting to my higher self.

Appearing on a "sea" of pure light.

Feeling freedom, love, and peace.

360º Consciousness.

All the ego desires/pleasures were nothing compared to that - I felt that was my true home and my true me.

As a result my human ego, materialistic goals, financial goals, social goals of my old self vanished.