Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 19-08-2021, 08:19 PM
Lorelyen

To me, all people have strengths and weaknesses that emerge best in different situations. A strength in one might be a weakness in another. (Perhaps a strength / weakness is latent until something awakens it. But I think everyone is potentially equal in this - or could be.)

In context there are times when a person might manipulate another but that person could be manipulated in turn. Interactions can be complicated but I suppose it's down to how well a person reads another, to know whether either can be (or is being) manipulated.
Old 19-08-2021, 09:01 PM
Master
The most manipulated I have been is with the account...never in my life have I received so much manipulation...It started with a stray avatar...It ended up having to take in that body when I wanted to be in another body but the account threw that avatar off...I ended up spending the next 10 years or so in a body that I could access because the light was given by some body else in the account...I spend my days loathing and manipulated...seems like a great idea until your stuck behind a dead weight... you can't seem to express your self what was more romantic it was a woman...In turn as part of my flame I've never been so squashed and crushed... I ended up in reincarnation...and changed bodys...that's when I knew I was male- the body wasn't responding at all...that's where I learnt what manipulation was... This was my sentence. ..It was the harshest thing I've been through my whole life..It couldn't think of anything worse than being stuck in a body that wasn't yours...Some type of reincarnation of some kind..The things flame accounts do, is ridiculous...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 21-08-2021, 08:19 PM
asearcher

Thank you all very much.

Lostsoul13, I'm sorry for your pain about all of this. I've read of someone else's experiences somewhere where he had agreed to be reborn as a man when he in his previous past life had been a woman just to be with his twin flame (who was reborn as a female) and he struggled too with the identity and the body. I hope you will feel better.
Old 21-08-2021, 09:22 PM
Master
Glad to know I'm not the only one who's been through it...its hard when everyone is ready to party and your over there stuck with a body that doesn't define or fit your atomic self...understand reincarnation to be with flame... These things happen... and if your not careful when drawing your next body to get in...things can go wrong.
.They say you have to be a good drawer to create bodys and images...thankfully I've done better and had no trouble getting into male avatar...was a sigh of relief....

Old 22-08-2021, 07:27 AM
asearcher

was a sigh of relief

- good for you =)

I've been, to the experiences shown to me so far, been mostly in female bodies but too male ones (2). In spirit we are perhaps without gender, but keep the energy that goes with it, or we have that typical energy in the root of us, or we jump on it, make it part of us??

I read people by their energies, not so much their bodies or age or what ever. The sight is not so important to me as it is to some but i cant live life by their rules now can i.
Through life my looks, weight has changed. I got angry when someone pointed out looking through childhood, teenage photos from an album of mine, that he would not have been interested in me (my looks) if I had continued to look like that. He said it had been a big improvement. Talk about insult. And talk about how it revealed his own superficiality. I kind of exploded. I went something like "this is me, my true self" and pointing at the pictures and myself right then "this is me just as much.". Do I have to point out that this ex in particular - I swear - all the friends - they all looked the same, even kids. You know, the same dress codes. I think they all even talked the same. It was this act too, you know, not being authentic. Using it to think they were all that, people can still dress and talk like that and not think they are all that, it depends. Few did not come from where they now wished to present themselves coming from. And that would have been fine it they want to act fake, but there was no need to put down others, just because of it.

He would too dare to put down a friend of mine who did not fit his criteria of what he thought a friend of mine should look like or be from. So obviously he had his idea on me set from the start. I believe it was his illusion, or the way he viewed me for a really long time before I even began dating him - that was still stuck in his mind. He did not know or fall in love with the real me. Attraction? Yes he had that towards me, but that was about it, and he thought that was love, but I dont think that kind of love went deep between the layers, but that was his idea of love, apparently, which is kind of sad.

I had friends, unlike him, with different set of personalities, background, their taste in clothing, and that taste could swift what ever their free will influenced them too - and put them together at a party and they got/get along just fine. He did not need to "worry" about that.

Worst part is he tried to isolate me from one friend by the mocking and the questioning and what not. It did not fit his image of me, of our social gatherings. What ever.

I guess what I want to say is let the inside win, it is the energy I feel always when meeting someone. I can't imagine your frustration, but please know the heart is inside your soul which is inside what ever body it is in and that is what really counts. If others are too superficial and limited in their view, prejudice, let them pay the price, not you.

Big hug to you!

Last edited by asearcher : 22-08-2021 at 10:06 AM.
Old 22-08-2021, 01:43 PM
Master
Your inbox is full again....

Old 22-08-2021, 03:12 PM
asearcher

Sorry about that, I've corrected it now...
Old 23-08-2021, 05:49 AM
Master
In responds to the original post, so I don't have to quote anything:
Someone manipulates and someone allows to be manipulated. You can choose to learn from it or not. After all we have choices, which has nothing to do with free will, or very little.
I let the manipulators manipulate and I try not to fall for it.
In regards to the original plan, it is impossible to change it. We might be able to divert it to some degree, but it will always continue on its original course.
Old 23-08-2021, 06:13 PM
Master
Inbox is full again... lol it come up with a message telling the user that you have exceeded the toatal number of emails...

Old 24-08-2021, 12:45 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
In regards to the original plan, it is impossible to change it. We might be able to divert it to some degree, but it will always continue on its original course.

yeah if we want to control the outcome you are probably right. However, it was also said, that if we would simply turn from our evil ways God would withhold even that which must be.

But even the Jewish folk weren't any good at listening to God, so what hope have we?